All Categories

Specific unit training group boost

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 12, 2019, 22:2907/12/19
08/21/14

I don't know if Facebook platform still has it, but when I played SFAOW on Facebook, I was able to boost any training group to completion, no matter how far down the queue they were.

Example, if my bestiary queue was 2000 chimeras and I wanted to train 100 spies without waiting for the 2000 chimeras to be trained first, I could boost the spies to completion without having to boost the chimeras.

This ability would be very useful on plarium.com platform as well.   I have often encountered situations where boosting specific troops to the head of the line is highly desirable.  It would also allow the Spy training deed to be completed by those of us who have weeks of non spy units ahead of spy units.
Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 15, 2019, 13:0407/15/19
Jul 15, 2019, 13:04(edited)
05/21/19

Aegon Targaryen said:

I don't know if Facebook platform still has it, but when I played SFAOW on Facebook, I was able to boost any training group to completion, no matter how far down the queue they were.

Example, if my bestiary queue was 2000 chimeras and I wanted to train 100 spies without waiting for the 2000 chimeras to be trained first, I could boost the spies to completion without having to boost the chimeras.

This ability would be very useful on plarium.com platform as well.   I have often encountered situations where boosting specific troops to the head of the line is highly desirable.  It would also allow the Spy training deed to be completed by those of us who have weeks of non spy units ahead of spy units.

Hello, Aegon!

Indeed, you're right! That's a really good suggestion. We'll forward it to the game team as soon as possible. Thank you!