Battle ground recovery resource bar after big losses

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 2, 2019, 10:4607/02/19
07/02/19

Hi team Plarium

Is it possible that your developers create a resource bar that can tell us the amount of resources that needed to get the big payment on the BG after having a big lose?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 2, 2019, 11:3107/02/19
03/05/19

Don Leka said:

Hi team Plarium

Is it possible that your developers create a resource bar that can tell us the amount of resources that needed to get the big payment on the BG after having a big lose?

Hello, Don. It is not possible to calculate your future BG reward at all. BGs are unpredictable, so you cannot tell whether your next reward is going to be big. So, I don't think that such a feature will appear in the game in the future. 

Hope for your understanding. 

Jul 6, 2019, 12:1707/06/19
07/02/19

big lose i mean losing the big paymet of BG in a pvp battle.

i heared from other players if you get e big payment on bg, and lose it in pvp battles, it need te produce the same amaunt of troops equel in resourses te get the big payment on the bg, 

hope I am clear now 

best regard :)
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 15, 2019, 12:2807/15/19
05/21/19

Don Leka said:

big lose i mean losing the big paymet of BG in a pvp battle.

i heared from other players if you get e big payment on bg, and lose it in pvp battles, it need te produce the same amaunt of troops equel in resourses te get the big payment on the bg, 

hope I am clear now 

best regard :)

Hello! Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. I think this article may seem useful to you: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000743069-Mechanics-of-the-Battlegrounds

You can also check this one if you would like to improve your strategy to obtain good rewards on the Battlegrounds: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000756905-How-can-I-improve-my-strategy-to-obtain-good-rewards-on-the-Battlegrounds-

Good luck on the battlefield!