All Categories

new players getting to stormfall-advertisements

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 1, 2019, 11:0606/01/19
08/09/15

a game is as good as the new players who join in .there are many players on this platform sure yes ,but i bet 80 % know the others as theyv been here for a long time ,so have i. i respect evryone and theyr all good players ,but my point is we need to get more new players to the game ! evry youtube channel u open that is game related i see an advertisement for a browser game which isnt even that good .i ask plarium to please advertsie a lil more to get new blood in game .sure inviting friends r great but that means players will still know each other like before . u guys need to advertise more to get more people here .i would try to help too and i know many others would .so please consider my thought of advertising more .its time for new leagues and players to come and play the game too .

Respectfully,
fURY ( and i mean the first fury in the game :D ),

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 10, 2019, 13:5306/10/19
07/26/15
this is a good suggestion, i will pass this onto our CM
Jun 10, 2019, 21:4906/10/19
08/09/15

i remember that was the way i joined this game 5 years ago .i was watching something game related and a poop up showed plarium games . this game is much better than any other game .iv seen and know some game just by seeing their advertisement in the net ! i could mention some game names that arnt even played much but almost evryone would recognize the name just because they are advertised 

yes this would bring profit to plarium  and some more fun for us 

respectfully,

fURY,
Jun 11, 2019, 09:2606/11/19
03/05/19
fURY said:

i remember that was the way i joined this game 5 years ago .i was watching something game related and a poop up showed plarium games . this game is much better than any other game .iv seen and know some game just by seeing their advertisement in the net ! i could mention some game names that arnt even played much but almost evryone would recognize the name just because they are advertised 

yes this would bring profit to plarium  and some more fun for us 

respectfully,

fURY,
Hi, Fury. Thank you for your thoughts. I'll discuss your idea with devs. I can't give you any promises as for the new Stormfall commercial but I believe that new players in this game are very important for us. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.