All Categories

A Symbol In Embassy Regarding Who has my troops and who does not

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 14, 2019, 15:5405/14/19
07/03/15

I asked for this before and got my troop count under the garrison tab for those I have sent troops to.

What I really wanted was a dot of colour for each member in my own league that I have or have not sent support troops to, in the Embassy under my league members list.

This means I do not have to go through my entire list of garrison league members and compare it to the embassy league member list ti figure out who I have a troop trigger with ( to know when they are attacked) and who I do not. As members are constantly being attacked, it is really  tiresome to do this every week.

Green dot for I have troops stationed there, red dot means I have no troops at me league members keep.

Thanks,E.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 15, 2019, 09:4505/15/19
04/17/16
I think this is a good idea.  Being the Marshal of my league I need to keep track of all of my members and sometimes I miss an attack which makes me feel a little foolish.  Perhaps being able to sort on this feature would also be good -- list my members first/last whom I do not have any troops there.
May 15, 2019, 13:5905/15/19
07/03/15
Peter, great idea as well!!! then I can just go down the list sending troops. Especially for large leagues with over 100 members it is a real pain to constantly have to  find who you didn't send troops to.
May 19, 2019, 09:0005/19/19
07/26/15
Hi there Lord Euclus and Peter, this is a good idea, I will pass this onto our CM to look at thankyou 
May 24, 2019, 11:4805/24/19
07/10/14

I have a better solution.

Just remove the sketch requirement on the embassy levels.

The game already has a mechanism for getting reports on attacks on your friends without the whole silliness and extreme annoyance of continually setting up 1 archer trips. That is just pointless grind.

It's call "allies".

Now in theory you can have 150 allies. Enough to ally your entire league (well not quite the neophites if you have them...)

BUT that ability is locked behind a sketch pay wall on embassy level building.

I very much doubt Plarium is making any significant money on high end embassy building (I don't recall anyone ever talking about raising their embassy level).

So rather spend time coding complex solution to controlling 1 archer arrangements, just let players access the proper game mechanic for keeping tabs on their friends.

It's a win win, probably only a few dollars of lost revenue compared with the chance of making a lot of player very happy (and enhancing community play and interaction between friends).