All Categories

Stoneheart only Sage

Stoneheart only Sage

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 3, 2019, 21:4605/03/19
08/21/14

Stoneheart only Sage

I've posted this suggestion about 7-8 months ago, and I think the only response was that it may be possible, but no ETA, and I believe it got lost in the crowd of suggestions within the same thread..   So, I'll post it again in its own thread in hopes of getting its own dedicated response and perhaps even an idea of the ETA (if there is one)

I highly recommend the addition of a Stoneheart Sage completely separate from the Stormfall Sage.   Levels 21 to 32 were bad enough.  Then you added Spirit Warden Arts, which also require the very same Sage.   Now you've created hundreds of Stoneheart Arts....which require the very same Sage.  At least there are 4 craftsmen if one can afford to buy them.  If nothing else, even a non-coiner can quickly get a 2nd craftsmen, especially if they wait for discounts.

A single Sage for Lost Arts, Spirit Arts, and Stone Arts is just ridiculous.  SF will be long gone before anyone who isn't a mega coiner gets anywhere.

EDIT:   I found a post I submitted long ago that I think explains it better.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/51_game-discussion/110835_the-overworked-mage/

Views
Comments
Comments
May 6, 2019, 12:2405/06/19
03/05/19
Hello, Lord. Thank you a lot for this suggestion. We've already discussed this with devs. Unfortunately, they are not going to make such changes. I hope for your understanding. 
May 7, 2019, 23:2505/07/19
08/21/14

Boris Shevchenko said:

Hello, Lord. Thank you a lot for this suggestion. We've already discussed this with devs. Unfortunately, they are not going to make such changes. I hope for your understanding. 

No, I do not understand this.   Have the devs been made aware of the absolutely logical explanation that was laid out in my post....The Overworked Mage....that was linked?

I have a VERY difficult time understanding their mindset on refusing to give us another permanent sage, even if its just one...while they have given us 4 craftsmen.   The amount of arts that have been added to SF is astounding, when one considers that 4 craftsmen have been available for at least 2-3 years (I don't remember when exactly) for the additional building levels.

Are they refusing to do this because they know that SF:AOW dies December 2020 anyway?  I suppose they want to milk every single cent they can between now and then.  Its only a matter of time before even the most dense and hopeful players realize that Balur will level every castle and beacon to the ground in 20 months, no matter how mighty an army a player has bought.  Wouldn't they get more money if they attempted to fool people into believing SF:AOW has a future beyond 2020 by allowing at least one permanent sage to be purchased?

I suppose then I must ask myself if I'm so confident the world ends when Flash ends, why do I even care.   Alas, that is a very good question.   I'm not sure.   Until I am, another permanent sage should be implemented.

Could the devs please explain WHY they refuse to implement at least one more permanent sage?
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.