Beacon Limit

Beacon Limit

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 11, 2019, 13:2003/11/19
02/15/16

Beacon Limit

Hello Lords,

Looking at the current map, there's 114 beacons of which approximately 75% are taken up by three leagues and the status of beacons are occupied by 5 different coalitions and are seen as follows:

48 - Les Justes (not in coalition)

25 - Drunken Dragons (FDC)

13 - Knights Templars (EPU)

9 - Friendship (FDC)

5 - Les Anges Dechus (FRA)

3 - Schwaben (FDC)

3 - Weserlegion (FDC)

3 - Odins Sohne (FDC)

2 - Lords of The Black Rose (WAR)

2 - Les Blancs Manteaux (FRA)

1 - Dark Phoenix (WAR)

I would like to put forward that leagues could occupy 10 beacons or less without any detriment or problem.

However, any further beacons that are taken to level 5, would see a percentage reduction of defence limit to all of their beacons and equivalent to a level 4 beacon.

Why? This is to stop the continuing buying up of beacons by big coiners and allowing the lower leagues to develop and grow. There are few big leagues wanting a low level castle owner into their league and thereby you have the old situation of those who have and those who have not and at least this way, it helps to balance and equal things out a little. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 12, 2019, 12:4103/12/19
02/22/16

I'm pretty sure this is a non starter as it basically would be punishing Leagues for advancing in the game.  

I'll be following this topic to see what others think and what Plarium decides. 

Mar 14, 2019, 12:1703/14/19
07/26/15
DJ Moody is correct, suggest for a lot more beacons on your server, 114 beacons means your server has no room for real growth
Mar 27, 2019, 13:1003/27/19
03/05/19

Hi, Lords! Thank you for your thoughts. We add new Beacons from time to time. Once our devs see that all the Beacons are captured they can consider an opportunity of adding new ones.

However, as far as I know, we are not going to make any Beacons limits. Every League can hold as many Beacons as they can. You can gather into strong alliances to fight with strong Leagues. It's a very competitive war game and sometimes you need to do your best in order to succeed. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.