All Categories

PLARIUM APP or PLARIUM browser option

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 27, 2019, 13:2302/27/19
12/09/17

Recently I spent 5k $ and upgraded my pc to new 2019 hardware. Top graphic, top cpu, 32 gb DDR4 3000Mhz, SSD, separate Windows 10 and Linux Ubuntu. Using sometimes wifi, sometimes ethernet cable to connect to my high speed adsl, download around 45Mbps, upload around 4. 

When I downloaded app it was faster than slow browser, but now when I upgraded my pc I expected to be much better, but no, the app is still slow, like really slow (did the reinstall, cache cleared, checked registry, even tried 2 version of Flash). The ammount of time I gotta wait to check stuff is becoming terrible, I really wanna cry sometimes or punch monitor due to my nerve breakdown on waiting time. I know Flash is old, your unity beta is working just fine, speed is good, response time is great, but Age of War is becoming for me a pain to play due to slow response. 

Flash is closing down, we all know that, are there any plans for transfering Age of War to Unity?

Is there some way to speed up app? Do you have problems with servers or the dev side on Flash dev is undeveloped?

Why is App using 4 Gb of RAM after 5 mins of playing, goes to 6GB! 2019 games that require top hardware dont use that much, well some do, but you know what I mean.

The time spent in game seems to be slowing game from 1min when its fastest to 10 min when I gotta wait for 9 sec to open report!

I see you are working on updates for making new offers, changing filters etc. None of that matters if the game is unplayable and I dont see nothing on this problem which is by far the biggest problem and main reason why people dont play as much. 

Solution needs to be made or app needs to upgraded or transfer to Unity must be done. 

This is my suggestion, as I am tired of wasting time on slow response, which makes me wanna play less and less, so I am begging you to do something.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 28, 2019, 11:2202/28/19
02/29/16

Hello!

Right now the development team of Plarium App is working on a fresh new version of the application.

It will include a lot of improvements and faster work is one of them.

If everything goes as planned, devs will release this new version in April (but this date can change yet).

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.