All Categories

casting Woer's protection (bubble ) on friends or allies or sending wardens as reinforcements

casting Woer's protection (bubble ) on friends or allies or sending wardens as reinforcements

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 18, 2019, 14:4702/18/19
08/09/15

sup,

there will always be players playing from different time zones, that is not a problem ,problem rises when evryone knows ur not online and u become a Fireball target ! if we were able to cast a bubble on a friend who is away and is fireballed like 200 times that would save people alot of trouble ! however i realize it might not be cost efficient for plarium to do so as it would somehow decrease he saphs spent on FBs . here are (my ideas i offer as ) solutions : 1. the above mentioned cast on friends woer can be sold in packages plarium provides for purchase.
2. this woer if sold on normal market be more expensive than normal 8 & 24 hour ones 3. this woer is for much more limited time like 30 mins ( more expensive for higher time tiers ) 3.there can be a cast time for woers on friends as theres a travel time for FBs, so few FBs also hit before woer reaches the intended castle
if wardens can be sent as reinforcement ( which wouldnt be necessary if the woer can be applied on friends ) here are my suggestions: 
wardens in reinforcements can only protect a percentage of FBs so ud need more of them as reinforcement than only one player could ever provide and/or time traveled decreased so it would need more boosts to travel ,however this would also enable multi user to send wardens from their alt accounts to their main before hand ,however i dnt think it would still be a big problem as formerly mentioned it wouldnt defend against all FBs as their reinforcements or even if they did ,lets say some one has 5 multi accounts,no 10 alts ,in cases like this 20 FBs would clear them anyways ,we could always place limiters on reinforcemt too  
however i prefer woer that could be cast on friends !
if some complain about it being a feature for coiners here are my explanations for that: 
1.every league has some coiners and as its for casting on a friend theyr not gonna use it for themselves !
2.evry league has a few players who leave offence out ,i know most have ,this would also help them,specially new players
3.if its about spending ,people spend on FBs ,this should also counter that and balance the game 
4. there wil be travel time for woers cast as theres for FBs ,so ull also get the chance to burn some of those FBs thrown at someone if u could match the time and this would calm u down a lil ,i guess 

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 18, 2019, 16:4902/18/19
Feb 18, 2019, 16:52(edited)
01/10/17

I am not thinking this will be a suggestion they will pick up. Being it would allow for a player with several alts to become Impervious to Attacks.  But what the hey I could be wrong.  I think the wardens should just stay at their Host Castle as that is their purpose. (Again just My opinion ) we will see what the Devs say when they review this suggestion

If they do I will need to tell all my friend Don't bubble My Castle in case I'm laying in wait for an attack I don't want My PVP taken away by someone  under the guise of Good intentions :)

Feb 18, 2019, 19:4002/18/19
09/11/15
what we need is offence wardens  you cant sent small raids anymore  not going to waste 2 months training to get past wardens
Feb 18, 2019, 23:1802/18/19
08/09/15
CertainDeath said:

I am not thinking this will be a suggestion they will pick up. Being it would allow for a player with several alts to become Impervious to Attacks.  But what the hey I could be wrong.  I think the wardens should just stay at their Host Castle as that is their purpose. (Again just My opinion ) we will see what the Devs say when they review this suggestion

If they do I will need to tell all my friend Don't bubble My Castle in case I'm laying in wait for an attack I don't want My PVP taken away by someone  under the guise of Good intentions :)

as i mentioned id like the woer being cast on friends option better ! yes u might want to do that if ur setting a trap ,i also mentioned people know when ur online ,theyr ur friends so the might know if ur online or not .however thats not the case for most of the people i know ! just last night my friend got 10 x10 FBs rain on his castle. when he wasnt online .as the post section mentions its a suggestion based on players personal ideas .yes u could be wrong but so could i ! thats why i also mentioned its what i think personally . however i do believe itll help so many players ,hopefully 
Feb 20, 2019, 11:4902/20/19
07/26/15

Hi there Lord Fury, these suggestions are interesting, I will pass them onto my CM for you

with the weor if the holding castle's weor will run out of time while the owner is asleep or at work, the owner can easy break the weor by sending a wraith seige at any castle then just put up another weor before going to sleep or work, thats how we get around that 1 
Feb 21, 2019, 07:5202/21/19
Feb 21, 2019, 07:55(edited)
09/29/16

I have some issues with this suggestion, though it does really have merit in some form or other.

How do you know your friend or ally did not purposely poke someone in order to be attacked? Some may have a trap set up and provoking others. And then went to smell butterflies and chase roses.

I so often see friends being FBed over and over, day after day (not going to mention names lol), but I do know they were off somewhere making "trouble" on purpose before logging off. I never see them using a Weor. And I am dang sure they would not want anyone bubbling them either.

Honestly, I would not want anyone throwing a bubble on me when I am offline. No matter what. And I have no idea when all my friends and allies are online. Not by a long shot.

As for if someone leaves their off toys out, well, they wont do it again after losing them. I think the onus is on them - noob or not - to stash their troops. Been there and did that - once.

The merit would vaguely be if it can ONLY be used in-league.

Feb 21, 2019, 13:4302/21/19
02/29/16

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestions :)

Devs won't allow your friends to add a babble to your Castle. The main reason is they won't be able to know whether you wish or not have such babble added to your Castle. 

Plus, adding such an option will make Fireballs of almost zero use. It won't be fair for attack players.

Feb 24, 2019, 00:3502/24/19
08/09/15
Jaywalker said:

I have some issues with this suggestion, though it does really have merit in some form or other.

How do you know your friend or ally did not purposely poke someone in order to be attacked? Some may have a trap set up and provoking others. And then went to smell butterflies and chase roses.

I so often see friends being FBed over and over, day after day (not going to mention names lol), but I do know they were off somewhere making "trouble" on purpose before logging off. I never see them using a Weor. And I am dang sure they would not want anyone bubbling them either.

Honestly, I would not want anyone throwing a bubble on me when I am offline. No matter what. And I have no idea when all my friends and allies are online. Not by a long shot.

As for if someone leaves their off toys out, well, they wont do it again after losing them. I think the onus is on them - noob or not - to stash their troops. Been there and did that - once.

The merit would vaguely be if it can ONLY be used in-league.

the suggestion has already been denied ,but in answer to ur question how can u know if someone hasnt intentionally cused a stir so they are raided to try and defend right ?  christine was kind enough to add the answer to that ! if u war online and want to be raided and have already set a trap ,the bubbled castle can always break the bubble by doing an offensive action like spying a castle or FBing or raiding or seiging someone like always 
Mar 5, 2019, 08:3403/05/19
07/26/15
This suggestion has been replied to by our CM and Lord Fury now knows how to  break a bubble and replace it at the time he wants to if he is a holding castle in the game, this suggestion is worked out 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.