All Categories

Plarium Play App

Plarium Play App

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 8, 2019, 06:4802/08/19
09/29/16

Plarium Play App

Phew, I was in the doghouse there for a couple days. Had a nice break from annoying anyone. >

For all of us who actually feel the App is way better than using the browser game, as in the chat and PM message lag is a tad better, I want to ask the following: 

Is there any chance the following can be incorporated into the App? I suspect these to be quite easy fixes, except maybe #5 (I'm realistic) - and the box of chocolates I asked for last year. 

1. Add the Friend request icon, so we don't have to go browser to see who wants to take us on a date. 

2. Add the Direct Message icon, so we can see when a Mod wants to take us to a dark alley and beat ban us. 

3. Add a Refresh button so we don't have to close App and restart the whole thing to play the game whenever everything else happens. 

4. Allow multiple account logins by remembering account names in login frame, Google style. 

5. Allow App users bigger mailboxes and less chat deletions, please. That will solve a lot of issues that I have complained about before and encourage more to use App. (Yes, I am still trying hard to get this issue fixed after 9 months.)

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 8, 2019, 11:5502/08/19
02/29/16

Hello, Jaywalker!

Happy to hear you had a good rest 

I hope you're in a good mood after it :)

As for your suggestions, actually, devs are already working on the number one, two, three and four (this one will require more time).

As for number five, I will forward this suggestion to devs.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.