All Categories

Lost too many StoneHeart units

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 7, 2019, 12:4702/07/19
07/16/16

There’s a lot of players that are not happy with StoneHeart.

They are talking about moving to another company!

The problems are everyone can see the changes and everyone is yelling scam, ripoff.

We’re not getting units like we use to and you guys are making us pay more for units but we’re paying out more and getting far less!

We need those units for battles but you guys are not giving units to us like it use to be and everyone that plays in StoneHeart can see what’s going on and the time to build those units is far too long also!

If you guys don’t put things back like they were you’re gonna lose a lot of players.

And you guys won’t let us go pass lvl 100, well everyone keeps saying if it can go to lvl 100 then it can go to the next lvl. I am sorry but everyone see’s this as a scam to give less units and make us pay more! You guys have even removed lvl’s that reward a higher number of units and we see it!

We need more Gargoyles but we’re not getting nearly enough! And other units also!

You guys are really about to lose a lot of players!

Tell whoever what’s about to happen and tell them to fix StoneHeart now!

We were so happy that you guys gave us Defensive players a way to compete on a much more level playing field against offensive players but you guys are letting greed spoil everything!

Ernest
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 11, 2019, 23:2502/11/19
07/26/15
Hi there lord Ernie's,  I understand your frustration but  all your doing is venting here, I cannot pass this 1 on in this current format, please put this into a constructive format of changes you would like to see made to stoneheart battlegrounds and units thankyou
Feb 12, 2019, 01:5002/12/19
09/29/16

I'll help him out a tad on this one.

What he is trying to say - and I wholeheartedly agree - is "Please increase payouts on Stoneheart Battlegrounds". It is rather a major waste of clicks as it is at present. Right now it is just an exercise in sacrificing your units for Adamantine. I hardly need any more.

The Stoneheart function as a whole is a major failure unless you are willing to spend major coin. I still do not get why you have to have two different versions of the same castle - the one looking like a Disney resort and the other like an abandoned Nevada desert inn. 

Devs need some biz training.

(PS: Please add "Stoneheart" to forum spell-check)

Feb 12, 2019, 12:0302/12/19
Feb 12, 2019, 12:10(edited)
12/13/14

Jaywalker said:

I'll help him out a tad on this one.

What he is trying to say - and I wholeheartedly agree - is "Please increase payouts on Stoneheart Battlegrounds". It is rather a major waste of clicks as it is at present. Right now it is just an exercise in sacrificing your units for Adamantine. I hardly need any more.

The Stoneheart function as a whole is a major failure unless you are willing to spend major coin. I still do not get why you have to have two different versions of the same castle - the one looking like a Disney resort and the other like an abandoned Nevada desert inn. 

Devs need some biz training.

(PS: Please add "Stoneheart" to forum spell-check)

Fully understand what you are saying but you are still using the wrong words

Plarium will never increase payouts on Stoneheart Battlegrounds

but they 'might' adjust the way rewards are paid out

Too much Adamantine .... because adamantine payouts are made even when Vaults are full?

This could be the root of the problem, maybe?

Much more info needed before devs will listen - we need silly amounts of wasted adamantine in screenshots etc

Feb 12, 2019, 13:5302/12/19
Feb 12, 2019, 13:58(edited)
02/22/16

I guess it must be Plariums fault when players don't keep an eye on the vaults when they fill up Right ?

Maybe some that don't take responsibility to keep an eye on their resources might be the root of their own problems. 

As for the spell check for Stoneheart if you right click where it shows Stoneheart is spelled Wrong you Can add it to the Dictionary 

The second Castle allows for added Defense and resources beyond what the first Castle provided as well as a Place to put the added buildings 
Feb 12, 2019, 13:5902/12/19
Feb 12, 2019, 16:56(edited)
12/13/14

Wesley Pringle said:

Maybe some that don't take responsibility to keep an eye on their resources might be the root of their own problems. 

Are you saying that Stoneheart Battlegrounds do not give adamantine when vaults are full?
I thought that was only in normal battlegrounds where resource payouts were stopped
I dont hit high level sh bg yet because I heard they dont give enough rewards

Or is excess adamantine now being sent to the black market for safe storage?

If so, then I am sorry for misleading everyone

but rewards still need to be 'adjusted' because they will never be 'increased'

Feb 12, 2019, 16:5302/12/19
Feb 12, 2019, 17:12(edited)
02/22/16

djmoody said:

Wesley Pringle said:

How would you expect people to prepare and take responsibility for a random drop. Do Plarium now publish the SH BG mechanics so people would know what to expect and be able to plan for it?

It's a bit rich to blame players for something that occurs in a blackbox.

When I see My  gems are getting high to where they will possibly over flow I use some so they don't and when I don't  notice it in time I blame My self 

And No they don't publish the Mechanics and won't Although those that do  the BGs on a regular basis have learned what to expect from the Payouts If they Pay attention !

Feb 12, 2019, 16:5702/12/19
Feb 12, 2019, 17:02(edited)
02/22/16

Snowgoon said:

Wesley Pringle said:

Are you saying that Stoneheart Battlegrounds do not give adamantine when vaults are full?
I thought that was only in normal battlegrounds where resource payouts were stopped
I dont hit high level sh bg yet because I heard they dont give enough rewards

Or is excess adamantine now being sent to the black market for safe storage?

If so, then I am sorry for misleading everyone

but rewards still need to be 'adjusted' because they will never be 'increased'

Is that what I said ??? No it's not !! Stop trying to twist what I say !! 

And being you don't know one way or another what your complaining about Maybe you need to start playing the features you comment on before you give  an opinion ! 

Feb 14, 2019, 13:4702/14/19
Feb 14, 2019, 15:38(edited)
02/22/16

A Defender of what exactly ? 

Please be specific as you seem to be using a very wide brush?

Please show me where I said grind down your  troops to nothing and don't worry.

I have told people they need to monitor their results of the different features and act accordingly.

Could be that some need to wait and upgrade their units  before sending them to be hamburger .

But coming on and blaming plarium because someone didn't realize their resources were over flowing while they are doing BGs is just people not accepting responsibility for not paying attention. (not Saying you said this but it's within this Topic)

For the record I do think the Gems have been drastically reduced (maybe due to people complaining about them spilling over ) 

also I have noticed the BG unit Paybacks at the end of the BG run are not even close to what they used to be. 

And I have mentioned that to Admin  

But this feature is having growing pains as far as people wading into it with out using caution. 

When I have losses higher than I think I should the first thing I do is examine what happened and what can I do to improve My results in the future.

As for Stoneheart BGs  I suggest if your losses seem too high then up-grading your Stoneheart lost arts to a higher levels before attempting more.

That is the tactic I have employed in this Matter !

Feb 14, 2019, 23:0402/14/19
07/26/15
Hi there Everyone, I will pass this suggestion onto my CM in Lord Jaywalker's comment on this thread as it describes what  is being suggested without the frustration and venting
Mar 27, 2019, 13:3303/27/19
03/05/19

Hello, Lords. First of all, thank you for your thoughts. I do appreciate your active position in the game.

As for the Stoneheart Battlegrounds rewards, I contacted our devs on this matter. We won't change the rewards balance. However, we solved the issue when you couldn't get Adamantine as a reward when your Adamantine Vaults were full.

Now this works as it follows, in case you hit Stoneheart Battleground successfully when you Adamantine Vaults are full, you don't get Adamantine. However, the game remembers the number of Adamantine you should have received and once you have a free space, you'll get the Adamantine as a reward on next raided Battlegrounds. So, you can use that Adamantine to build new Stoneheart Units. 

Mar 28, 2019, 11:1803/28/19
03/05/19
Guys, I see your point. Most likely, we won't change the mechanics of Stoneheart Battlegrounds. It's only you who can decide to play on them or not. Still, a lot of players find Stoneheart Battlegrounds useful and play on them using the right strategy. 
Mar 30, 2019, 00:3503/30/19
07/26/15
if you want some advice on stoneheart bg, yellow all of what u got, then hit the higehst 1, save any gargoyles you win and living armour if you use them, the pergator and beastriders are easy gained through tounaments and buiding them
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.