All Categories

Alliances

Alliances

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 18, 2019, 00:3701/18/19
06/08/15

Alliances

Currently, there are many alliances in the game. Having a feature for alliance administration would be useful.

What I have in mind:

* A marshal creates an alliance and designates other administrators for that alliance. He/she has main administrator status until he/she passes it or is 28 days inactive. (Like a marshal of a league.)

* Other marshals apply to have their leagues join the alliance

* Alliance administrators approve or reject applications. They also have the power to remove leagues (analogous to the captains’ ability to kick members from leagues).

* The alliance administrators create an information banner that appears on the wall of each alliance league’s wall, directly before the wall information the marshal creates.  This would make it easy to change alliance NAP information quickly, and it would prevent leagues from falsely claiming to be part of an alliance.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 18, 2019, 00:5601/18/19
02/22/16

There is a league coalition Feature in the Plarium.com Stormfall Platform Dark Plains. 

Not sure if the Game would add another feature that resembles so closely But maybe some of your Ideas might be worthy to incorporate into what is there. Such a wide ranging feature may require a vote to see if any want it changed or what percentage might want it changed. 

Jan 20, 2019, 23:4701/20/19
07/26/15
Lord Wesley is correct, your suggestions here could be used to further enhance the coalition (alliance) ingame feature, I will pass this 1 onto my CM
Jan 24, 2019, 13:1901/24/19
02/29/16

Mrs Draco said:

Currently, there are many alliances in the game. Having a feature for alliance administration would be useful.

What I have in mind:

* A marshal creates an alliance and designates other administrators for that alliance. He/she has main administrator status until he/she passes it or is 28 days inactive. (Like a marshal of a league.)

* Other marshals apply to have their leagues join the alliance

* Alliance administrators approve or reject applications. They also have the power to remove leagues (analogous to the captains’ ability to kick members from leagues).

* The alliance administrators create an information banner that appears on the wall of each alliance league’s wall, directly before the wall information the marshal creates.  This would make it easy to change alliance NAP information quickly, and it would prevent leagues from falsely claiming to be part of an alliance.

Hello!

We already have Coalitions feature added to the game: https://www.screencast.com/t/XVjKYLvt

I don't understand whether you want to suggest improvements to this feature or suggest to create another feature similar to this one.

Please clarify what exactly your suggestions refer to.