All Categories

larger variety of ways to score points during war

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 9, 2019, 11:1401/09/19
06/04/15

There is a diplomatic status of "at war" and during this points can be claimed by a number of ways but i think there needs to be more ways to score points as it is after all an official war status and during war there are many ways to win.

Different leagues play the game differently, some sticking to PvP, some to BGs, etc and therefore extra options could be implemented to relate to this and also the fact that in a war any form of battle or otherwise should count.

i suggest adding the following ways, or some of, to the at war diplomacy reports:

1. points for attacking/defending BGs and or stoneheart BGs

2. exp gained from battles, BGs and/or other ways such as Mar'eth quests completed

3. a point for each daily quest completed or other set number

4. development points, upgrading buildings and/or lost arts could contribute

5. points for adding units to the training queue

these are just a few suggestions. Some, if not all, could easily be added and maybe even more ways. doing this not only gives players more ways to gain points and another reason to complete some of the above actions but also leaves the Developers room to capitalise on it and introduce other benefits to winning an at war status, or for gaining a high number, or the time spent at war etc

It also means, If developers choose to, they can add more levels for the "at war" achievement that people with different play styles can all work towards
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 9, 2019, 12:4401/09/19
07/26/15
Hi there Lord Shadowhunter, yes I agree with you as the war status is already there with its point scoring system for fighting that these few extras would be easy enough addons, I will pass this onto my CM