Lord OberonCharacter
Jan 31, 2018, 14:5901/31/18
01/06/15

Update News!

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!

My Lords and Ladies,

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:

- We have made a range of updates to improve the security of your game account.

- Tracking History at Beacons will now show Units that have been sent to Beacons as well as Units that have been recalled.

- Occasionally, clicking the “Mark all as read” option in the “Letters” section of your Inbox mistakenly resulted in your Battle Reports being marked as read too. This has now been fixed.

- When attempting Raids with additional Raid Attempts, players were mistakenly notified that the Raid would not yield any Resources. This has now been fixed.

- A problem that stopped players saving Chat Settings has been fixed.

- Game performance has been optimized to reduce lag when you have multiple Unit Training Queues.

- Your progress towards the "Lord Protector" Feat of Valor will now be displayed correctly.

- You can now apply multiple Paragon Activators at once.

- From now on, Battle Reports will contain a drop-down list of actions next to the opponent's avatar. This gives you the option to raid, besiege, invoke a Sorcery Spell, or spy on their Castle.

- Reports from the Herald can now be filtered by type.

Now, with haste! Have the horses saddled and the sentries posted. Balur and his minions have not been idle while we've been briefing you!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 31, 2018, 16:0201/31/18
11/04/16

Occasionally, clicking the “Mark all as read” option in the “Letters” section of your Inbox mistakenly resulted in your Battle Reports being marked as read too. This has now been fixed.

This is a great improvement

Game performance has been optimized to reduce lag when you have multiple Unit Training Queues.

It seems to me that the graphics have been improved a little too, right ?

Jan 31, 2018, 20:2201/31/18
03/20/14

The green around our castles and out in the world map is excellent.

And so far i have less lag when looking around the world map.
Feb 1, 2018, 16:2502/01/18
02/29/16
Stewart said:

The green around our castles and out in the world map is excellent.

And so far i have less lag when looking around the world map.
Happy to hear it :) 
Feb 1, 2018, 16:2602/01/18
02/29/16
Erwan said:

Occasionally, clicking the “Mark all as read” option in the “Letters” section of your Inbox mistakenly resulted in your Battle Reports being marked as read too. This has now been fixed.

This is a great improvement

Game performance has been optimized to reduce lag when you have multiple Unit Training Queues.

It seems to me that the graphics have been improved a little too, right ?

Yes, it did 
Feb 1, 2018, 21:5102/01/18
Feb 1, 2018, 22:20(edited)
05/20/16

I also noticed that this update, though no patch-notes also added some extra millions to Raid Rival Castles league quest. The highest points were 7 Mio for Legendary reward now 18 Mio. Why are you adding more without even dropping a note about it.

Are there any other increases I/we should know about when it comes to league quests?

Feb 2, 2018, 13:0502/02/18
12/18/14
Futrikelv said:

I also noticed that this update, though no patch-notes also added some extra millions to Raid Rival Castles league quest. The highest points were 7 Mio for Legendary reward now 18 Mio. Why are you adding more without even dropping a note about it.

Are there any other increases I/we should know about when it comes to league quests?

Also noticed that the training troops one is now 75k and BG's is 7500 instead of 6000
Feb 2, 2018, 15:3002/02/18
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

Futrikelv said:

Also noticed that the training troops one is now 75k and BG's is 7500 instead of 6000

Yes, the requirements have been changed and now the Tiers are divided to 51-100 members and 100+ members.

Changes are made to differentiate between larger and smaller Leagues.

The requirements for League with less than 51 members weren't changed.

Feb 2, 2018, 15:4202/02/18
12/12/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Futrikelv said:

Yes, the requirements have been changed and now the Tiers are divided to 51-100 members and 100+ members.

Disappointed... changing the league quest milestones without any mention in update notes and to a large degree. Left it for astute players to discover.  Feels dirty.
Feb 5, 2018, 10:5302/05/18
02/29/16
Crow said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Futrikelv said:

Disappointed... changing the league quest milestones without any mention in update notes and to a large degree. Left it for astute players to discover.  Feels dirty.
Hello. It was mentioned in the in-game news :)
Feb 9, 2018, 17:0502/09/18
12/18/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Crow said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Futrikelv said:

The increased requirements to achieve these are unreasonable
Feb 10, 2018, 07:1102/10/18
08/03/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Crow said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Futrikelv said:

i only see that when switching to my alts. and i havent logged in any of them in a long time. 
Feb 11, 2018, 22:5602/11/18
Feb 11, 2018, 22:56(edited)
05/20/16

Alina Phoenix said:

Crow said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Futrikelv said:

As seen in this screenshot, not much mentioned. Improved? was there no more time to actually tell us a bit more about it?

When I hear improved, I hear something will get better, basically not modified to make it harder to reach rewards.

Feb 12, 2018, 10:4302/12/18
02/29/16

Futrikelv said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Crow said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Futrikelv said:

As seen in this screenshot, not much mentioned. Improved? was there no more time to actually tell us a bit more about it?

When I hear improved, I hear something will get better, basically not modified to make it harder to reach rewards.

Hello. 

In the news, we post a very short description of the update. For any additional information, you're welcome to come to Forum and discuss it here :)

As for the changes, now Leagues with 101+ members moved to another Tier and they don't compete with the Leagues who have fewer members.

Nothing has been changed for Leagues who have less than 51 members. For those who have more, they still can complete the requirements as being a big League means you have more members who can help the League to achieve the goal and complete Quest.

Feb 13, 2018, 16:3102/13/18
Feb 13, 2018, 16:32(edited)
12/18/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Futrikelv said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Crow said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Futrikelv said:

Hello. 

In the news, we post a very short description of the update. For any additional information, you're welcome to come to Forum and discuss it here :)

As for the changes, now Leagues with 101+ members moved to another Tier and they don't compete with the Leagues who have fewer members.

Nothing has been changed for Leagues who have less than 51 members. For those who have more, they still can complete the requirements as being a big League means you have more members who can help the League to achieve the goal and complete Quest.

Only if you spend saphs or have certain items in your black market - otherwise it is difficult to complete if at all

We do not "compete" for the daily league quests so how does this really apply in this scenario?

These are not "improvements" they are making it harder for leagues to achieve it with no increase to the rewards so I don't see where "improvement" applies to this change

Feb 14, 2018, 09:5402/14/18
02/29/16

Limad said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Futrikelv said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Crow said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Futrikelv said:

Hello. 

Only if you spend saphs or have certain items in your black market - otherwise it is difficult to complete if at all

We do not "compete" for the daily league quests so how does this really apply in this scenario?

These are not "improvements" they are making it harder for leagues to achieve it with no increase to the rewards so I don't see where "improvement" applies to this change

I suppose it's an improvement for Plarium to have fewer free wyvs flying around every day. 

On Monday, I've forwarded to devs the feedback about these changes and they said in a couple of weeks they will review the players' interactions with the League Quests and update the requirements if it's required :)

So, let's see what they will come up with.
Feb 3, 2019, 19:3102/03/19
02/02/17

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Futrikelv said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Crow said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Futrikelv said:

Hello. 

I suppose it's an improvement for Plarium to have fewer free wyvs flying around every day. 

On Monday, I've forwarded to devs the feedback about these changes and they said in a couple of weeks they will review the players' interactions with the League Quests and update the requirements if it's required :)

Except that was over a year ago and you hope we will just forget about this super-nerf?

Many medium sized active leagues cannot get beyond archers and paladins most days

We are always being told that feedback was forwarded, but never any conclusions reached?

Feb 4, 2019, 15:0602/04/19
02/29/16

Erik Bloodaxe said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Futrikelv said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Crow said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Futrikelv said:

Hello. 

Except that was over a year ago and you hope we will just forget about this super-nerf?

Many medium sized active leagues cannot get beyond archers and paladins most days

We are always being told that feedback was forwarded, but never any conclusions reached?

Hello :)

Actually, the changes were made based on the feedback. 

League Quest rebalance had 2 steps:

1. First devs divided League on Groups up to 20 members, 21-50 members, 51+ members.

3. After the feedback, I sent to them, they added two more groups: 51 - 100 members and 100+ members.

Plus, devs removed the requirement to get a certain number of points to get a reward in the Quest.

Also, based on the analytics results devs received, the activity in League Quests increased after adding these changes.
Feb 5, 2019, 13:4902/05/19
Feb 5, 2019, 13:53(edited)
02/02/17

Alina Phoenix said:

Erik Bloodaxe said:

1. First devs divided League on Groups up to 20 members, 21-50 members, 51+ members.

3. After the feedback, I sent to them, they added two more groups: 51 - 100 members and 100+ members.

the activity in League Quests increased after adding these changes.

Many thanks for your detailed reply

I can see why activity increased overall, because larger leagues will be getting SIX Wyverns almost every day, and small leagues were not affected.

But nothing has been done to help medium sized leagues (51-100) who are all much worse off after these changes

Activity for these has fallen dramatically

Could the devs reconsider the milestones for this group? I think many will agree that they were set far too high.
Recruitment is almost impossible for us without the benefits of high level Fortresses and Beacons
What can we offer new members?

It would help a great deal if Full League Mergers were given an official status
Perhaps a free name change, and a transfer of Knowledge bonuses and league achievements etc
At least remove the 7 day probation which prevents many mergers

Feb 8, 2019, 13:4802/08/19
02/29/16

Erik Bloodaxe said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Erik Bloodaxe said:

the activity in League Quests increased after adding these changes.

Many thanks for your detailed reply

I can see why activity increased overall, because larger leagues will be getting SIX Wyverns almost every day, and small leagues were not affected.

But nothing has been done to help medium sized leagues (51-100) who are all much worse off after these changes

Activity for these has fallen dramatically

Could the devs reconsider the milestones for this group? I think many will agree that they were set far too high.
Recruitment is almost impossible for us without the benefits of high level Fortresses and Beacons
What can we offer new members?

It would help a great deal if Full League Mergers were given an official status
Perhaps a free name change, and a transfer of Knowledge bonuses and league achievements etc
At least remove the 7 day probation which prevents many mergers

1. Why do you think that the activity of medium-sized Leagues decreased on all servers where this change was done?

After the release of each feature, our analysts gather the statistics of players' activity in the game depending on what activities the feature could have an effect. In this case, there was no significant effect after the second update was done. Otherwise, devs will consider a decrease of milestones.

2. I understand that this update made it harder for middle-sized, not very active Leagues to achieve the milestones. As you said, there are two options here: 

- increase the number of active new member and decrease the number of inactive ones;

- merge with a more active League. 

Devs won't add a feature that allows merging Leagues with summing up all achievements. It will motivate Leagues to merge with each other and as a result, there won't be small, middle-sized Leagues at all. It will have a negative impact on balance.