Five New Paragon Levels!

11 Replies
Character
30 November, 2017, 2:04 PM UTC

Five New Paragon Levels

Additional Bonuses Now Available


Lords and Ladies,


We are pleased to announce that 5 new Paragon Levels can now be achieved.


This latest update means that you can now advance to Paragon Level 15, allowing you to bolster both your Castle economy and your armies with powerful new bonuses.


These include:


- Free Boosts on all Construction and Lost Arts (Boost duration depends on your Paragon Level)

- Unit Offense Boost when attacking League Fortresses

- Unit Offense Boost when attacking Beacons

- Unit Defense Boost when defending Hamlets

- Unit Defense Boost when defending your Castle


Keep playing the game to earn Paragon Points and increase your Paragon Level. You can also get Paragon Points at the Black Market.


You can see which bonuses take effect at each Paragon Level in the Paragon Status window. From there, simply click on the Level you wish to see more details for.


Important: Paragon bonuses are only effective when your Paragon Status is activated.


It is an honor to bestow such possibilities upon you. Go forth and dominate.


Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall


Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
0
nix
User
30 November, 2017, 3:55 PM UTC
I think its good that we get new paragon levels, but giving troops that attack beacons and fortresses a boost? i dont think that was needed ... just look at the map
UTC +1:00
2
User
30 November, 2017, 8:47 PM UTC

http://prntscr.com/hhfp7k


I have just over 20k paragon points but my paragon bar is showing just under 16k

why would this be?


fixed now.

ty

UTC +0:00
0
User
30 November, 2017, 8:54 PM UTC
nix said:

I think its good that we get new paragon levels, but giving troops that attack beacons and fortresses a boost? i dont think that was needed ... just look at the map
agreed.  i think you would have gained more favor from players buy decreasing troop training times. and please don't use balance as an excuse to dismiss the notion as you cannot have balance in a pay to win game unless evryone is spending the exact same amount of maoney
UTC +0:00
2
User
30 November, 2017, 9:20 PM UTC

Bohara said:


http://prntscr.com/hhfp7k


I have just over 20k paragon points but my paragon bar is showing just under 16k

why would this be?

I dont know how many points you need for the next level.


Mine was all wonky and showed i was still lvl 10 and i knew i should be higher, SO i activated all the paragon points i had accumulated after lvl 10 and everything worked perfect after that



Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
1
User
30 November, 2017, 10:28 PM UTC

Surprised level 15 paragon dont automatically complete paragon divine quest.


How is this going to make new people want to play game? More like find a different game to play for new comers. 
UTC +6:00
1
Community Manager
1 December, 2017, 10:23 AM UTC
cat in the hat said:

Surprised level 15 paragon dont automatically complete paragon divine quest.


How is this going to make new people want to play game? More like find a different game to play for new comers. 
I am not certain how the fact that level 15 Paragon Status does not complete Paragon Divine Quests - though completes the other ones - is going to be detrimental to new players. It cannot be made to automatically complete every available Divine Quest, that might be just a tad too much 
UTC +2:00
0
User
10 December, 2017, 2:25 AM UTC
When wi
UTC +7:00
0
Community Manager
11 December, 2017, 11:55 AM UTC

Lost Brother CD said:


When wi

Hello, my Lord!

Can you please complete your question?
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
User
19 December, 2017, 1:12 AM UTC

You have made it easier for players to buy the game. Server 2 is now controlled by one person who buys his way to the top. Beacons and Fortresses cannot stand against his offense. Money wins. The regular player is getting destroyed. There is no encouragement to play after the first 14 days. When are you going to understand that making money the primary purpose of the game you are destroying it. Best of luck as more people get discouraged and leave an unfair game.


UTC +5:00
2
User
20 December, 2017, 10:28 PM UTC

brunsonthomas said:


You have made it easier for players to buy the game. Server 2 is now controlled by one person who buys his way to the top. Beacons and Fortresses cannot stand against his offense. Money wins. The regular player is getting destroyed. There is no encouragement to play after the first 14 days. When are you going to understand that making money the primary purpose of the game you are destroying it. Best of luck as more people get discouraged and leave an unfair game.


I agree 100%

UTC +2:00
0
Community Manager
21 December, 2017, 2:14 PM UTC

brunsonthomas said:


You have made it easier for players to buy the game. Server 2 is now controlled by one person who buys his way to the top. Beacons and Fortresses cannot stand against his offense. Money wins. The regular player is getting destroyed. There is no encouragement to play after the first 14 days. When are you going to understand that making money the primary purpose of the game you are destroying it. Best of luck as more people get discouraged and leave an unfair game.


Hello!

To prevent the situations when one player can destroy Castles or League Fortresses attack limits for personal and League Fortress attack was added.

As for the Beacons, I asked devs to consider adding this limit as well and waiting for their decision now.

Plus, League cooperation is also a thing that can help in defending a lot. Ask for Reinforcement from your League members if you're attacked by a stronger player, ask your League to send as many Defense as they can to defend League Fortress.

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
1858875 users registered; 56696 topics; 307028 posts; our newest member:fortei