New Castle Improvements now available!

16 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
28 September, 2017, 2:59 PM UTC

New Castle Improvements now available!

Bring life to your Castle with the new Market Cart and Frost Altar.

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
honty
29 September, 2017, 4:21 PM UTC
realy need to make them a tad bigger it look like a blob
UTC +12:00
Silver
29 September, 2017, 8:30 PM UTC
Really appreciate that move - I think it's a good add ... in terms of defence for castle best improvements .. maybe the stats (defence vs. space should be more balanced with older improvements available). Nicely designed .. agree with Honty ... Frost Altar could be little bigger maybe 4x4 squares.
robert
30 September, 2017, 12:20 AM UTC
we need bigger castle please pretty please and sugar all over !!!!!
UTC +4:00
isacescu_bogdan
30 September, 2017, 9:07 AM UTC

Hi !

Thanks for all your feedbacks and for any suggestions please post them in Suggestions thread ... 

Best regards and enjoy the game!

Bogdan

Open your mind! The fact you aren't thinking at some things doesn't means they don't exist...
Jezebel
30 September, 2017, 5:52 PM UTC

It would be nice to have some things with more colors - i have lots in my castle already and am not inclined to add more unless its pretty :)

how about a nice tree with some flower blossoms on it?  all the brown and gray is a little drab

or maybe allow us to add color to the current items - different colored shingles for the roofs on our buildings perhaps?
UTC +0:00
zach-rose11
1 October, 2017, 1:50 AM UTC

Lord Oberon - Personally, I feel that these new sapphire dumps, I mean improvements, are totally unnecessary. Most of the teir 1 players have no room left inside the castle, nor feel the need to add them as it is kind of at a point where players are FORCED to hide units due to the overwhelming armies that are scouring all servers. 

Could we, MAYBE, get more proactive improvements, that fight back - Hydras. Red's, Crusaders (Reduce the size, and/or remove the cap. (Granted I feel that removng the cap may be a horrendous idea - just a thought? Adjust the size of them, or the castle? The game can easily be reworked with minimal effort, to allow players (the ones who spend money consistently) to purchase *new* improvements and redesign their castle. 
UTC +5:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
2 October, 2017, 8:53 AM UTC

Hello, Lords and Ladies.

Thanks a lot for your feedback and suggestions :)

I'll forward all of them to our devs. 

Community Manager
alienwarble
3 October, 2017, 12:20 AM UTC
I think the new improvements are great! If I could have it my way, we would be able to upgrade our interior castle walls to match the outside! Wouldn't that be awesome? 
UTC +8:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
3 October, 2017, 9:59 AM UTC

alienwarble said:

I think the new improvements are great! If I could have it my way, we would be able to upgrade our interior castle walls to match the outside! Wouldn't that be awesome? 

Hello :)

Happy to hear you like the new improvements 

> If I could have it my way, we would be able to upgrade our interior castle walls to match the outside! Wouldn't that be awesome? 

Yes, pretty awesome :)

Community Manager
Yue
5 October, 2017, 10:53 PM UTC
love that the frost altar is so tiny and strong, already added some ;D 
meh
UTC +8:00
isacescu_bogdan
6 October, 2017, 7:33 AM UTC

Yue said:

Hi!

Happy to see you enjoy the game new castle improvements :-)

Best regards!

Bogdan
Open your mind! The fact you aren't thinking at some things doesn't means they don't exist...
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
6 October, 2017, 9:35 AM UTC

Yue said:

Great to know you liked it :)

Community Manager
Anjesayo
18 October, 2017, 4:40 AM UTC

More cute things!

Thanks for that, and I look forward to more pretty (and useful) castle items in the future!

Anje

Don't mess in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup
UTC -12:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
18 October, 2017, 11:12 AM UTC

Anjesayo said:

More cute things!

Thanks for that, and I look forward to more pretty (and useful) castle items in the future!

Anje

Hello, my Lady :)

You're welcome. We're also waiting for more new  Improvements in the future 
Community Manager
Artisana
22 October, 2017, 2:04 PM UTC

How about once certain achievements have been achieved, then one gets new extra strong small footprint improvements made available to purchase?

Players will then actively go after after those achievements.

Also country flags would be a good one.

And the possibility of an improvement of League avatar layout for the castle floor would be great since players now at the moment spell out their league name using improvements on their castle floors.

- Art

"No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat people ultimately tells all. Integrity is everything."
UTC +1:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
23 October, 2017, 9:52 AM UTC

Artisana said:

How about once certain achievements have been achieved, then one gets new extra strong small footprint improvements made available to purchase?

Players will then actively go after after those achievements.

Also country flags would be a good one.

And the possibility of an improvement of League avatar layout for the castle floor would be great since players now at the moment spell out their league name using improvements on their castle floors.

- Art

Hello, my Lady :)

You suggested a lot of interesting ideas, thank you for it :)

At the moment, some players are facing the issue when they have too many improvements in their Castles and don't have a place for the new constructions.

Devs are planning to add a feature that will allow them to store the Improvements. Once this feature is implemented, then I think we can suggest adding more new Improvements.
Community Manager
1754821 users registered; 45557 topics; 278802 posts; our newest member:Commander 2772012