Quest Interface Redesign!

24 Replies
OwainGlyndwr
23 September, 2015, 1:23 PM UTC
Does that mean top to bottom ?
UTC +1:00
Warrior
3 October, 2015, 9:19 AM UTC
I actually dont like the interface.. plus it is difficult to see as soon as u log on which league quest is going on.. part from that i dont think anything else was that bad..
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
Morten Peterson
10 November, 2015, 3:30 AM UTC

chocourrier said:

And give us the possibility to discard a quest. For example, I have this "house of unity" quest that I can't and won't fulfill so let me discard it and offer me another quest in 48 hhours for example.

Dear Lord Phelopher, 

I agree that the, `House of Unity` quest could maybe be removed. It serves only as an annoyance to me that it constantly remains there.

As for the interface itself, at the moment I find it neither better or worse than any of the previous ones.
MP
UTC +0:00
Lord Oberon
Administrator
10 November, 2015, 9:17 AM UTC
What do you particularly dislike about the House of Unity quest? If you provide a good reason we may think of removing the quest or making it optional.
Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Morten Peterson
12 November, 2015, 1:57 AM UTC

Dear Lord OBERON,

I personally have nothing against `The House of Unity` being a task. I don`t like it being left there constantly. 

If it could be somehow removed via use of it as a timed event, & then maybe placed elsewhere but accessible/retrievable by anyone who wants to do it at another time.

Removal of this `Permanantly filled`, task space, would free up another space for more tasks to chose from for players which feeds attention much more.

Wyz.

MP
UTC +0:00
1666014 users registered; 33940 topics; 253335 posts; our newest member:vitya.boysak.72