Lord OberonCharacter
Sep 6, 2017, 13:1709/06/17
01/06/15

Update News!

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!

My Lords and Ladies,

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:

- From now on, when you open the Obelisk of Power or the Dragon Arts interface at the Dragon Stone, the window will automatically scroll down to the point of your last upgrade.

- The status of Hamlets (captured or vacant) will now be updated more quickly.

- The speed of Units on the move is now displayed correctly in the Tracking tab of your Keep.

- Unlocking Relic Slots at the Temple of War now functions properly.

- Inconsistencies with the "Instant Defense Units" Dragon Art have been resolved.

- The alignment of lvl. 6-10 Towers has been corrected.

- A rare issue involving Units vanishing from the Catacombs has been resolved.

Now, with haste! Have the horses saddled and the sentries posted. Balur and his minions have not been idle while we've been briefing you!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 6, 2017, 15:3409/06/17
04/24/16

Thanks and noted.

I really would have preferred the training queues to have remained how they were.... less pages to scroll through.
Sep 6, 2017, 16:0709/06/17
Sep 6, 2017, 16:08(edited)
03/22/16
So are you going to refund any of the troops lost due to programming error causing this situation and loss of troops that Support refused to acknowledge? I know several people who submitted tickets for jack in the box catacombs.
Sep 7, 2017, 07:4809/07/17
08/03/14
brunsonthomas said:

So are you going to refund any of the troops lost due to programming error causing this situation and loss of troops that Support refused to acknowledge? I know several people who submitted tickets for jack in the box catacombs.
i experienced some troop "vanishing" from the catacombs... but eventually they found their way home.   what was the nature of this error?
Sep 7, 2017, 08:1009/07/17
02/29/16

Razzer said:

Thanks and noted.

I really would have preferred the training queues to have remained how they were.... less pages to scroll through.

Hello :)

The training queues remain as they were on plrium.com servers :)
Sep 7, 2017, 08:1409/07/17
02/29/16

brunsonthomas said:

Hello.

All questions regarding compensation should be addressed to the Support team.

They're checking them on the case-by-case basis. 

Also, in this case, the Units were appearing again after reloading the game.

Sep 7, 2017, 08:1609/07/17
02/29/16

IronApex Turok said:

brunsonthomas said:

i experienced some troop "vanishing" from the catacombs... but eventually they found their way home.   what was the nature of this error?

Hello.

Some client side issues. Don't have the exact information what error caused this bug.

But happy it was solved :)
Sep 7, 2017, 14:3209/07/17
Sep 7, 2017, 14:33(edited)
02/20/17

Lord Oberon said:

Unlocking Relic Slots at the Temple of War now functions properly.

The free slots are not working properly

It says I have only 3 friends and need 7 more, but I have over 50 friends on this server (farwol)

Also, free castle expansion still needs to be added to farwols server which was forgotten when we moved from kabam
and why is the sapphire cost hidden?  >  https://prnt.sc/gi994n   

Sep 7, 2017, 17:5009/07/17
12/12/14

Stiletto said:

Lord Oberon said:

It says I have only 3 friends and need 7 more, but I have over 50 friends on this server (farwol)

Also, free castle expansion still needs to be added to farwols server which was forgotten when we moved from kabam

for reliquary slots they did fix the ability to purchase additional slots albeit the button is half hidden.  the 7 friends you need to invite to the game not to add to friends.

free castle expansion is news to me intriguing.
Sep 8, 2017, 05:2309/08/17
08/03/14

whoops....

something went wrong. game crashed. 

Sep 8, 2017, 07:3809/08/17
Cool update things seem to be working fine 
Sep 8, 2017, 10:4309/08/17
02/29/16

Stiletto said:

Lord Oberon said:

Hello, my Lady. 

To open the Slots for free, you need to invite 7 friends to the game and these friends should reach Level 15 in the game.

As for the Castle extension in Sapphires, it's not hidden. You need to click on it, and you'll see the cost: 

I also forwarded to devs a request to allow Castle expanding for friends invited to the game.

Sep 8, 2017, 10:4509/08/17
02/29/16
IronApex Turok said:

whoops....

something went wrong. game crashed. 

Hello :) It was a planned maintenance and the warning was given beforehand :)
Sep 10, 2017, 21:3809/10/17
Sep 10, 2017, 22:08(edited)
02/20/17

Alina Phoenix said:

Stiletto said:

To open the Slots for free, you need to invite 7 friends to the game and these friends should reach Level 15 in the game.

As for the Castle extension in Sapphires, it's not hidden. You need to click on it, and you'll see the cost: 

I also forwarded to devs a request to allow Castle expanding for friends invited to the game.

This should NOT have anything to do with inviting new players to the game and getting them to level 15. It was designed for existing friends on all other games and servers
This (failed) idea was used only in the House of Unity which was added to facebook as a factory for alt accounts, and 99.9999999% of plarium custmers have ignored

Why would you devise new rules for the kabam servers? This is not the way it worked on Dark Plains or Untamed, so why should Farwols be treated so badly?  I had no problem opening free relic slots or using free castle expansions on Dark Plains, Untamed or Pirate Bay servers, all I did was add enough friends  http://prntscr.com/gjk078     http://prntscr.com/gjk1aq

And the Sapphire cost HAS been hidden. Look carefully and you will see a black smudge which is all that remains of the Sapphire cost after it was removed by our wonderful devs. There should never be any need to click, it should always appear with mouse-over. Adding unnecessary clicking causes accidental spending, which is very frustrating

Sep 12, 2017, 09:3509/12/17
02/29/16

Stiletto said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Stiletto said:

This should NOT have anything to do with inviting new players to the game and getting them to level 15. It was designed for existing friends on all other games and servers
This (failed) idea was used only in the House of Unity which was added to facebook as a factory for alt accounts, and 99.9999999% of plarium custmers have ignored

Why would you devise new rules for the kabam servers? This is not the way it worked on Dark Plains or Untamed, so why should Farwols be treated so badly?  I had no problem opening free relic slots or using free castle expansions on Dark Plains, Untamed or Pirate Bay servers, all I did was add enough friends  http://prntscr.com/gjk078     http://prntscr.com/gjk1aq

And the Sapphire cost HAS been hidden. Look carefully and you will see a black smudge which is all that remains of the Sapphire cost after it was removed by our wonderful devs. There should never be any need to click, it should always appear with mouse-over. Adding unnecessary clicking causes accidental spending, which is very frustrating

Hello.

The thing is that on Kabam servers there was no functionality of friends. That's why it was not transferred to plarium.com server.

As for the bug with hidden Sapphires, this issue was reported to devs.