Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Sep 4, 2017, 12:4509/04/17
01/06/15

A New Tournament Awaits You!

A New Tournament Awaits You

Push Ahead Of Your Enemies In A New Challenge

Lords and Ladies,

The Progress Push tournament is a new way of defining who is the most skilled. Decide your plan carefully for this one.

You can earn Tournament Points by:

- Discovering or upgrading Lost Arts

- Discovering or upgrading Dragon Arts

- Applying Skull Runes in the Obelisk of Power

- Upgrading your Hero’s Equipment

No battle actions are required for victory. Keep that in mind for the trials ahead!

Strengthen your Castle and get ahead of your enemies.

Darkshine will prosper with your efforts.

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 12, 2017, 13:2709/12/17
06/12/15
With this new upgrade tournament it has been made possible for any brand new players become an integral part of the growing of the league immediately. It would be good if this tourney was brought in a bit more to help develop these members quickly. Marshal's have the chance to be able coach new members in what is more important to upgrade for that particular league as well as the member themselves. 
Sep 13, 2017, 09:0209/13/17
02/29/16

jackiesc said:

With this new upgrade tournament it has been made possible for any brand new players become an integral part of the growing of the league immediately. It would be good if this tourney was brought in a bit more to help develop these members quickly. Marshal's have the chance to be able coach new members in what is more important to upgrade for that particular league as well as the member themselves. 

Hello :)

Can you please clarify a little bit how the Tournament prevents Marshals from coaching new League members in what is more important to upgrade first?
Sep 13, 2017, 16:5709/13/17
06/12/15

jackiesc said:

Alina Phoenix said:

jackiesc said:

Can you please clarify a little bit how the Tournament prevents Marshals from coaching new League members in what is more important to upgrade first?

Sorry - not prevent but help -

with the tournament - Marshal's can have the chance to coach new members - not prevent them. When the tournament is in action I found that I was better able to help my members see which lost arts and buildings can be upgraded quickly using boosts - trying to get the best benefit out of the tournament. This is harder to do with higher level members but when you have the newer members helping them see the advancement of the tournament via the points your league will earn helps them see why although certain buildings are avoided they can be brought in as a quick advancement for xp and a push tournament

Sep 14, 2017, 08:2909/14/17
02/29/16

jackiesc said:

jackiesc said:

Alina Phoenix said:

jackiesc said:

Sorry - not prevent but help -

with the tournament - Marshal's can have the chance to coach new members - not prevent them. When the tournament is in action I found that I was better able to help my members see which lost arts and buildings can be upgraded quickly using boosts - trying to get the best benefit out of the tournament. This is harder to do with higher level members but when you have the newer members helping them see the advancement of the tournament via the points your league will earn helps them see why although certain buildings are avoided they can be brought in as a quick advancement for xp and a push tournament

Thanks for the clarification. Now I got your point and I absolutely agree with it :)

This Tournament is a good chance for Marshals to help the new members of their Leagues to choose which Lost arts and Buildings to upgrade