All Categories

Get Guaranteed Rewards at Battlegrounds!

Get Guaranteed Rewards at Battlegrounds!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Mar 11, 2016, 10:5103/11/16
07/10/15
Sorry but am only level 47 but have never had a win on the battleground regards troops except for first few.  Still waiting for so-called big payouts. I get back troops each battle but points not changing upwards much so am losing if not continually recruiting new troops. And tired of big players wiping me out. level 80+ attacking my level is a joke. Time to leave as like all online games this is just for money players and those that join when it starts. If you enter late unless you spend big dollars you are nothing but a punching bag for gutless wonders.
Mar 21, 2016, 07:2103/21/16
May 18, 2016, 09:26(edited)
12/30/14

Dear Plarium, 

1) It's almost impossible to log a support call with Plarium, very frustrating 

2) http://prntscr.com/ahxlyh 

we have JUST completed HEROES OF STORMFALL league Achievement and we GOT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for it. Attached link to screenshot refers. 

This is a NEW league and especially MARSHALL RECCES has bust his chops to get this achievement LOOSING loads of units and it's daylight robbery not to get the achievement we were after. 

(a) the achievement includes league achievement awards and the extra units + bonuses. 

(b) we even managed to get level 2 done and still NO league achievements. I find this very strange as my previous league INTEGRITY we managed to get the awards and now this. 

This is robbery and I want this restored please. 

MARSHALL RECCES from RECWAR LEAGUE

Mar 21, 2016, 10:3203/21/16
May 18, 2016, 09:26(edited)
04/10/15

car6006 said:

Dear Plarium,

1) It's almost impossible to log a support call with Plarium, very frustrating

2) http://prntscr.com/ahxlyh

we have JUST completed HEROES OF STORMFALL league Achievement and we GOT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for it. Attached link to screenshot refers.

This is a NEW league and especially MARSHALL RECCES has bust his chops to get this achievement LOOSING loads of units and it's daylight robbery not to get the achievement we were after.

(a) the achievement includes league achievement awards and the extra units + bonuses.

(b) we even managed to get level 2 done and still NO league achievements. I find this very strange as my previous league INTEGRITY we managed to get the awards and now this.

This is robbery and I want this restored please.

MARSHALL RECCES from RECWAR LEAGUE

Your post on other thread has been answered. 

Mar 23, 2016, 09:3703/23/16

now make a new trap, the mystery of bgs = the mystery to deceive people