Get Guaranteed Rewards at Battlegrounds!

105 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
14 July, 2015, 8:29 AM UTC

@Lord Camulos 

In order to suit both newbies and experienced players we are going to remove the 30% unit retreat from the Battlegrounds. This should allow the first to save their troops at early game stages and the other ones to fill in their bank.

We have launched a corresponding poll here

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Camulos
14 July, 2015, 2:31 PM UTC

Thankyou for listening:)

UTC +0:00
klonk_KoC
14 July, 2015, 8:44 PM UTC

Timmyboy said:

Klonk_Koc, this is not the case unfortunately, I had half of my Battlegrounds yellowed before the update so I can tell you with 100% certainty that this is the system:

Every Troop you send off to die gets split, some gets saved for you as a reward from when you clear the bgs and the rest goes into the pot, lets say 30% into clearing and 70% into pot. ie. you will have to fill up to 130% in this case starting from a fresh bank. As I had so many yellowed I had to invest about 200%+ before I came to a reward and hence why I can make this conclusion. Considering you get some reward maybe added to the one with the pot reward as you get the clearing troops added is still uncertain and will need to be tried over more BGs and compared to previous rewards, which I have not done yet.

Therefore the system is exactly the same as before, just slight rewards in-between progressively. The problem is some other changes they have not noted with the update or refuse to answer which I have stated previously, why did they change the algorithm for sending less then it takes to clear a BGs or for sending more then required to clear it, please answer this.

Thanks for clarifying this for me.  I was trying to figure things out just like everybody else.

sasukeuchiai
17 July, 2015, 9:36 AM UTC

I shall thank you LORD OBERON for you have been helpful to my kingdom during hard times I will never forget you and your peoples kindness

UTC +4:00
Lord Oberon
Administrator
17 July, 2015, 1:19 PM UTC

@SASUKEUCHIAI Always a pleasure!

Bohara
24 July, 2015, 7:49 AM UTC

thought it was ok but now i hate it

:(
reiner
27 August, 2015, 4:38 PM UTC
all4one_21 said:

What a filthy stunt from PLARIUM! All my troops in BG and working on finishing payout BG..bang system changed! You guys change BG system/policy overnight without notification! I finish a 48 def BG with 463 griffins and get rewarded 138 demons 45 warlocks... I'v got 6500k off troops ijn BG and how the hell am I supposed to get that back in this system????  Travel time is shorter...what a joke when you need to send troops over and over again to get the same result as before the changes! Where's the advantage...just more confusement getting the right amount of troops in! Hell you send troops there to kill something and you're not expecting returns. Wonderfull job, just give me my troops back like i put them in there and i'm finished with BG!  Congratulations on really *** this game up! I'm done!

sartajaziz
30 August, 2015, 5:13 PM UTC

i was haiving 3 million off and 2 million def  2 week,s ago i have done 16 bg,s but i didn,t get any big payout and now i only having 70 necro,s and a few graffin and from these troops i can,t clear any lvl and my lvl,s are above than 45 so it will take a month to build troops to clear on bg and it is luck that it will pay or not ......

i really like this game but after this bg,s new system begin,s it,s becaming trouble for me and a,m not going to play this game anymore 

thank,s plarium
Lord Oberon
Administrator
31 August, 2015, 10:14 AM UTC

My Lord sartajaziz, you shouldn't despair in the face of difficulties. Battlegrounds are one of the most complicated activities in Stormfall. Though, by choosing the right strategy, you can benefit from the new system no less than from the old one. You have already tested it to find some aspects and algorithms that work on you. Don't stop this process and enlarge your knowledge with the help of other Lords and Ladies.

Curiosity and bravery trigger your experience!

Gadheras
31 August, 2015, 3:07 PM UTC

Lord Oberon said:

My Lord sartajaziz, you shouldn't despair in the face of difficulties. Battlegrounds are one of the most complicated activities in Stormfall. Though, by choosing the right strategy, you can benefit from the new system no less than from the old one. You have already tested it to find some aspects and algorithms that work on you. Don't stop this process and enlarge your knowledge with the help of other Lords and Ladies.

Curiosity and bravery trigger your experience!

So in his case, sit build units for a month before try do a BG again, for a possible reward. Is good game play ? or good way to retain your players?

Gamers need to feel they get rewarded for investing time and effort (sometimes saphires). If it just feels like a total drain on your time, effort with little returns, there is other games out there that is more tempting to play. And with the draft of players you have, this is very obvious.

tariq
31 August, 2015, 3:46 PM UTC

how to enlarge it lord oberon when u don,t have enought troops for ur raids 

these small payout,s are reseting the bank

Lord Oberon
Administrator
4 September, 2015, 8:04 AM UTC
My Lord, I suggest that you build enough troops then. It is as easy as that!  Always bear in mind that units can be built using resources, this is the key!
Juglar del Viento
4 September, 2015, 12:19 PM UTC

tariq said:

Lord Tariq

my advice is if you are outs of troops build the enough for raiding first infantry to raid small castles to get resources for building some wiverns to raid. you also can use deff troops to raid. then begint to build your army for bgs, palas or pathfinders, great lords or reavers, deff ocults to bank in bgs.

you have to consider the most efficiecy way to get big payouts from bgs is taking notes from your last big payout and what have you spend since that.

for example, you get a big payout of 26 millions in a bg. now you have to begin to construct your bank. how do you construct your bank??

first, you have to add a tax to that payout and it goes from 1% to 12.5% plus you have to add to that payout, so now you have to construct your bank spending 26M + 3.250.000 (i always bank the 12.5% more to be sure) total 29.250.000 to spend.

well, begin to yellow all bgs you have till the moment you have reached that amound. imagine you have done all and you see you have spent 30 millions of resources in bgs. Now is the moment you have to look for one bg in which you can get a big payout.

you notice that you have a level 63 bg which needs 29.200.000 banked to pay. so you finish it and you receive your big payout.

process begins again. you now need to construct your bank with the new payment + 12.5%.

If in the proccess of banking you finish a bg and it payouts a small amount, consider that you have to add that small payout + 12.5% to the bank. I mean in the example:

you have to bank 29.250.000 and while yellowing you finish a bg and it pays 1.000.000. now you have to bank 30.375.000 (29.250.000 + (1.000.000 + 12.5%)).

Hope this can help you

regards

Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
tariq
5 September, 2015, 12:34 PM UTC
Juglar del Viento said:

tariq said:

Lord Tariq

my advice is if you are outs of troops build the enough for raiding first infantry to raid small castles to get resources for building some wiverns to raid. you also can use deff troops to raid. then begint to build your army for bgs, palas or pathfinders, great lords or reavers, deff ocults to bank in bgs.

you have to consider the most efficiecy way to get big payouts from bgs is taking notes from your last big payout and what have you spend since that.

for example, you get a big payout of 26 millions in a bg. now you have to begin to construct your bank. how do you construct your bank??

first, you have to add a tax to that payout and it goes from 1% to 12.5% plus you have to add to that payout, so now you have to construct your bank spending 26M + 3.250.000 (i always bank the 12.5% more to be sure) total 29.250.000 to spend.

well, begin to yellow all bgs you have till the moment you have reached that amound. imagine you have done all and you see you have spent 30 millions of resources in bgs. Now is the moment you have to look for one bg in which you can get a big payout.

you notice that you have a level 63 bg which needs 29.200.000 banked to pay. so you finish it and you receive your big payout.

process begins again. you now need to construct your bank with the new payment + 12.5%.

If in the proccess of banking you finish a bg and it payouts a small amount, consider that you have to add that small payout + 12.5% to the bank. I mean in the example:

you have to bank 29.250.000 and while yellowing you finish a bg and it pays 1.000.000. now you have to bank 30.375.000 (29.250.000 + (1.000.000 + 12.5%)).

Hope this can help you

regards

thank,s juglar del viento
Juglar del Viento
5 September, 2015, 4:15 PM UTC

tariq said:

thank,s juglar del viento

You are welcome

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
OwainGlyndwr
9 September, 2015, 9:34 AM UTC
No point discussing ; this has already been changed !
Eldrich
10 September, 2015, 4:34 PM UTC
Thought this had been altered.
OwainGlyndwr
11 September, 2015, 10:18 AM UTC
Repeats , repeats , repeats ! Boring !
nogard
13 September, 2015, 11:03 PM UTC
This was changed already !!!!!!!!!!!!
ejw255
18 November, 2015, 3:20 AM UTC

Juglar del Viento said:

Lords 

please check this thread on tactics and strategy and read it please

click http://forum.plarium.com/en/stormfall-age-of-war/tactics-and-strategy/topics/faq-on-battleground-rewards/1/#36224/

regards

Must really be upset with all the complaints. "Page not found error" on link from moderator. Shut up all.

UTC +6:00
1666744 users registered; 33979 topics; 253761 post; our newest member:eager2