All Categories

Get Guaranteed Rewards at Battlegrounds!

Get Guaranteed Rewards at Battlegrounds!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jul 10, 2015, 08:5607/10/15
Jul 10, 2015, 08:59(edited)
06/22/14

BiohazarD said:

Drogar61 said:

How did you reset bank? With getting big payout or with solving Rune BG on lvl 62 or ...?

Maybe you omit answer, maybe you cant tell us.

I will try to give my opinion. If you want/can correct me.

As I know you cant clean bank, because you will never get all of your lost troops (or better term, your resourcses that looks as units but they arent units).

Check starting report for this replies. 29M + 1.6M is greater than 27.5M=2374*10610+476*5000.

So, there is no "empty" anything, spec. bank, after this payout, except in the case when 3M is provision of bank for this changing.

Real question is:

when bank takes provision? After every filling or just for payouts?

How much?

I doubt if we will ever get this question the correct answer, but the question is here.

Ty for your previous answers.

Jul 10, 2015, 09:0707/10/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:10(edited)
11/05/14

Lord Costy said:

In the name of We Are Romania I want to say thx to Plarium staff for the new sistem implemented , a great sistem , bg with big rewards who make our league to be in first place for second time in 1 month. Now all our members have strong troops and we hope you keep up the great job .

Best sistem  ! :))) Now i have 1000k off and deff :))

Jul 10, 2015, 09:3207/10/15
Jul 10, 2015, 10:54(edited)
04/10/15

Lord DROGAR61:

“HOW DID YOU RESET BANK? WITH GETTING BIG PAYOUT OR WITH SOLVING RUNE BG ON LVL 62 OR ...?”

I stimate my bank is reset when I get a big payout and my winnings – my looses are nearest to zero, although always remains a litte amount in my bank

“ARE DEAD TROOPS AND PAYOUT(S) FROM BG QUESTS INVOLVED IN BANK CALCULATION OR NOT?”

If you are reffering to mission BG or Rune Bg (the highest bg in your nest) yes you have to involved in bank looses and winnings.

if you are reffering to saga quest bgs, no your looses are not goint to your bank and your winnings neither.

Lord TIMMYBOY

“THIS UPDATE HAS ALSO INCREASED THE COST OF SAGA QUESTS, YOU WILL NOW BE REQUIRED TO LOSE 10% MORE TROOPS FOR THE SAME SAGA REWARD.”

im on my level 12 saga quest and i can sure you that the troops are inside the defensive bg are now the same that before the update

Regards

Edit and i complete with my numbers of one last payout:

Loses--> 22.892.594 in resources including food

winnings--> 22.228.150 in a payout

difference--> -604.444 .... now my bank is reset (or almost) but also i consider that in my bank still remains that amount and have to involve it on construct my new bank.

Regards

Jul 10, 2015, 12:2607/10/15
03/08/15

Juglar, the troops have stayed the same, but the amount of troops my units kills that i sent has decreased by 10%, i have been doing the maths every single time i send my units and this should be a problem addressed as Plarium have not stated these changes but they have occurred.

Jul 10, 2015, 12:2907/10/15
03/08/15

BiohazarD said:

Drogar61 said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Hi Lord Drogard

im going to answer you. the bank was empty. next step is for a level 62 bank arround 29M to fill it. so in serveral bgs donwgraded to yellow and didnt finish them. once the 29M was spent the pic shows the last hit to get the desired payout on that level 62.

second task may mean that the highest bg and rune bg is a level 63, so this is one 62, the second high

hope this can solve your questions.

Regards.

Ty, for your answer, but if can tell us answer on two/three more (for many players could be very important) questions:

How did you reset bank? With getting big payout or with solving Rune BG on lvl 62 or ...?

You spent 29M. In resources? Calculated with or without food?

And if you can reveal two more missunderstandings:

Does Eldrich unit worth same as normal unit of same type?

Are dead troops and payout(s) from BG QUESTS involved in bank calculation or not?

Regards

All resources (including food) count the same for bg loading.  So any values are assumed to include food, iron, and gold. 

eldrich units are worth the same as regular units, but have higher power, so you're better off saving them for pvp. 

the units lost fighting the bgs that give eldrich troops are not counted towards the bank. 

Thank you Biohazard that is some very reliable advice which has answered a lot of questions for many :)

Jul 10, 2015, 12:3107/10/15
Jul 10, 2015, 14:51(edited)
06/22/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Lord DROGAR61:

TY. Check my answer to Biohazard. Finally we explained Bank Reset. It is almost reset.

My main problem is unknown payment provision in old system, and I believe that it would be in new system.
Also, I beleive that we killed imagination about gain awards in BG battles. We're talking about losts. In resources. Could we gain benefits depends of finaly units power.

If Plarium wants to help players then it should to give more (much much more) benefits of BG battles (same as for PVP battles). At first place, in sapps, Legendary units (return them in payouts) and Eldrich units (also with choice for Dragons and Griffins).

And dont talk about balance in the game - Game has no balance form early days/start - many today players dont know that we received 50 sapphires on every 5 days. In every change Plarium reduced the essential parts of prizes and adding meaningless, further destroying the previous effort most faithful players (such as Paragon points, which are now meaningless, and were extremely cost).

I'm frustated too, as many other "old" players because of the change way (overnight).

Show us that you are not greedy and be sensitive to our expectations.

Give us your explanations (much better than as it is now) and do not insult our intelligence (as now) because this game we pretty well understand.

It is clear that this is a game for the players and for Plarium business, and it is completely OK that we spend some money, but make better that relationship, what we can gain for our money. Soon, no one will want to spend their units because it is almost impossible to make them after you lost them in less than 3 months. That's pointless. If we could give more for same money - make offers with 1/10 of current prize, and you will get more money, we would easier spend them and everyone will be more happy.

Four examples:

• The stronger player and winner in PVP battles can lose more than a defeated player.
  • The value of the provision (commision) on 90+ BG level is greater than I can produce for 7 days (to be clear, I produce maximum accelerated units and have Paragon 10). On the level 100, I need almost 2 weeks just to make lost provision.
  • I can loose 2-3M (in strength) units in ONE PVP battle. I need about 7-12 weeks to produce them (the fastest way) without additional sapps.
  • All that you can get from Legions of Darkshrine IV you have chance to loose as provision on 100. BG level!

Balanced? No.

Regards

Jul 10, 2015, 12:3507/10/15
06/22/14

Timmyboy said:

Juglar, the troops have stayed the same, but the amount of troops my units kills that i sent has decreased by 10%, i have been doing the maths every single time i send my units and this should be a problem addressed as Plarium have not stated these changes but they have occurred.

I cant be sure but I noticed that -10% (or close to that number) about two days before this BG changes. As bug when some of reliquaries doesnt work. Something was changed for me, too.

Jul 10, 2015, 20:4807/10/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:01(edited)
11/05/14

way to go Plarium are you the old evony owners,the lemmings determined to kill of a game that works?yes try improvements but remember the customer...clearly this is about generating more money ,well with sadness i am playing my final days here ,i will never support a game that clearly doesnt respond to popular opinion

RESPOND TO SOME OF THESE COMMENTS WITH SOME FACTUAL EVIDENCE

I hit a level 57 bg today which had been taken down a few times and sent amongst others neearly 400 lv 20 griffins i think this attack was in excess of 350k def

i beat the def bg but my payout was so poor i will not bother again ...i was paid in beasty troops and a few warlocks? TOTALLY ONE SIDED ..TO THE MONEY MACHINE ...

Jul 11, 2015, 07:3407/11/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:40(edited)
11/05/14

blowme said:

way to go Plarium are you the old evony owners,the lemmings determined to kill of a game that works?yes try improvements but remember the customer...clearly this is about generating more money ,well with sadness i am playing my final days here ,i will never support a game that clearly doesnt respond to popular opinion

RESPOND TO SOME OF THESE COMMENTS WITH SOME FACTUAL EVIDENCE

I hit a level 57 bg today which had been taken down a few times and sent amongst others neearly 400 lv 20 griffins i think this attack was in excess of 350k def

i beat the def bg but my payout was so poor i will not bother again ...i was paid in beasty troops and a few warlocks? TOTALLY ONE SIDED ..TO THE MONEY MACHINE ...

Jul 11, 2015, 18:5907/11/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:51(edited)
11/05/14

and please someone from plarium answer us not the moderators, they are just pawns in this game so admin wake up please

Jul 12, 2015, 12:4507/12/15
Jul 12, 2015, 12:48(edited)
12/13/14

Shashachar said:

and please someone from plarium answer us not the moderators, they are just pawns in this game so admin wake up please

Plarium have already answered your questions. There is no reason for them to repeat it again here.

"fewer giant rewards"

If you collect any of the guaranteed rewards then you will receive fewer giant rewards - If you refuse to collect guaranteed rewards then nothing has changed..... unless secret changes have been made to bg strength etc.

You can still get your giant rewards by refusing to complete any bg until your resource bank is full.

There is, however, a random element to battleground rewards which can delay your reward, so it is virtually impossible to completely avoid the guaranteed rewards.

p.s. What is wrong with the font on this forum? Why is caps lock always on and how do we switch it off?

Jul 12, 2015, 13:5007/12/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:51(edited)
11/05/14

I think what is getting everybody confused and upset is the payout from every BG.  The small payout from every BG is not supposed to be a reward from the BG, but from the Eagle's Nest.  If I am not mistaken it should not even change the bank.(Please correct me if I am wrong.)  

Because of this small payout, the BG big payout takes more to get.  This effects people more because they have to put more in the bank before getting the big payout.  Some people can't afford to put in more to get the big payout.  Usually that is because some people hit the highest BG before they are strong enough to defeat the higher level BGs.

I hope this makes sense and helps out a bit.

Jul 12, 2015, 17:0807/12/15
03/08/15

Klonk_Koc, this is not the case unfortunately, I had half of my Battlegrounds yellowed before the update so I can tell you with 100% certainty that this is the system:

Every Troop you send off to die gets split, some gets saved for you as a reward from when you clear the bgs and the rest goes into the pot, lets say 30% into clearing and 70% into pot. ie. you will have to fill up to 130% in this case starting from a fresh bank. As I had so many yellowed I had to invest about 200%+ before I came to a reward and hence why I can make this conclusion. Considering you get some reward maybe added to the one with the pot reward as you get the clearing troops added is still uncertain and will need to be tried over more BGs and compared to previous rewards, which I have not done yet.

Therefore the system is exactly the same as before, just slight rewards in-between progressively. The problem is some other changes they have not noted with the update or refuse to answer which I have stated previously, why did they change the algorithm for sending less then it takes to clear a BGs or for sending more then required to clear it, please answer this.

Jul 13, 2015, 01:1907/13/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:03(edited)
11/05/14

I tried it, lost more than I gain.

If I do not play BGs I win.

Skipping that part of the game and will have more time to play another game.

Jul 13, 2015, 04:2707/13/15
Oct 12, 2020, 12:02(edited)

I am not happy with the new system.  I can't feel that getting 5 archers and 2 pikes for a reward on a level 29 bg is adequate after I lost 500 pallies taking it.  It may even out about the time my 1 year-old granddaughter graduates from high school, but right now, I think the new system is horrible.

GinAcre

Jul 13, 2015, 04:4507/13/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:03(edited)
11/05/14

The new system is horrible.

Jul 13, 2015, 06:5607/13/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:45(edited)
11/05/14

If you don't like the BGs don't waste your energy doing them, save your troops and launch them at someone you hate when it's double pvp rewards! You will at least know you will get a good payout:) That's what I'm doing...saving all my fodder troops and launching them all at guys I know have a major ego problem and have to defend ALL attack:) (works best if you attack guys with crap walls)

Jul 13, 2015, 11:5607/13/15
Jul 13, 2015, 21:12(edited)

Given that

1)the battleground bank remains the same

2)the code has been developed for the new payout system

3)presumably the code for the old system is still known..

Could there be an option to switch between the systems? The new may be useful to players either early on, or at other times when rebuilding troops and you still want some tournament points from the battlegrounds. However, most players would clearly prefer the intermittent larger payouts.

If the system is being looked at as a whole, could we remove resource payouts, as other players have suggested?

Perhaps also the troop type paid out (infantry/cavalry/occult/ bestiary) could be linked to the size of bank relative to the minimum bank for a payout at the level of battleground completed, with the bank bar visible as suggested in other posts

Jul 14, 2015, 00:3607/14/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:44(edited)
11/05/14

Bologna113 said:

solarlaps said:

just what does bg have to do with alts Bologna. please wake up

Oh, I am fully awake, and by the sounds of the mass crying, so are all the alts.  This is a gigantic step towards curbing the problem of alts, and those who are running tons of them are now posting LOUDLY.

I wonder how this is going to effect the current beacon wars.........  how many leagues are now going belly up because their one hit alt wonders are soon to be worthless.

you don't need battlegrounds to play and build an army.  You do need them to run tons of alts and build armies by not having to recruit real players.  bye bye alt leagues.

This is an awesome change and I for one applaud Plarium on finally doing something to help control the alt infestation and the problem they have created.

True True :)

Lord OberonCharacter
Jul 14, 2015, 08:2907/14/15
Sep 4, 2015, 11:55(edited)
01/06/15

@Lord Camulos 

In order to suit both newbies and experienced players we are going to remove the 30% unit retreat from the Battlegrounds. This should allow the first to save their troops at early game stages and the other ones to fill in their bank.

We have launched a corresponding poll here