All Categories

Get Guaranteed Rewards at Battlegrounds!

Get Guaranteed Rewards at Battlegrounds!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jul 8, 2015, 13:3007/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:54(edited)
11/05/14

While the changes may have been well intentioned they take away more from the key aspects of starategy to the game that have made it fun. It has been a long run for me and was looking forward to more however I think the impact across the board shall lead to more loss of players than those it intended to acquire. Maybe these are the last days

Jul 8, 2015, 18:3707/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:07(edited)
11/05/14

hate the new system  change it back while you still have enough players left to keep the game alive  an please stop telling us how you have made these changes to 'help' us  its just a way for us to never be able to compete in a global battle ground quest  without spending money.  if new players were having trouble with the battle grounds  then they need to learn from others  just like we did, you have already started giving away paragon points like water, after the ppl. who have been here a long time had to buy or scratch an claw for every point have gotten to lvl 10 an the points do nothing for us

Jul 8, 2015, 21:4307/08/15
Aug 27, 2015, 16:46(edited)
08/16/14

What a filthy stunt from PLARIUM! All my troops in BG and working on finishing payout BG..bang system changed! You guys change BG system/policy overnight without notification! I finish a 48 def BG with 463 griffins and get rewarded 138 demons 45 warlocks... I'v got 6500k off troops ijn BG and how the hell am I supposed to get that back in this system????  Travel time is shorter...what a joke when you need to send troops over and over again to get the same result as before the changes! Where's the advantage...just more confusement getting the right amount of troops in! Hell you send troops there to kill something and you're not expecting returns. Wonderfull job, just give me my troops back like i put them in there and i'm finished with BG!  Congratulations on really *** this game up! I'm done!

Jul 8, 2015, 22:1807/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:11(edited)

sucks, look at any league or local chat rooms, people are unhappy, days to build or buy units, seconds to lose on only a couple of battlegrounds, starting to wonder why I play anymore

Jul 8, 2015, 22:1907/08/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:11(edited)

lets turn the game upside down so we can make more money...this is a typical online game owners view at the suckers that they lure into them..we the game players are a loyal bunch ..but you already know that ...why change something that isnt perfect but is now part of the fabric of this game ..we all suffer losses in order for the big pay day..i am hitting lv 50 plus Bgs and have invested many millions of res and troops getting a payout built up....only to see you moved the goal posts...i hope the expected backlash makes you realise we are the paying public ,seems  to be you moved the posts to generate more money..i played Evony for 5 years till they got too greedy was hoping you weren,t going down the same path....guess you all the same tho..SHAME

Jul 8, 2015, 23:0407/08/15
11/30/14

Lord Oberon

With such an overwhelming response of negativity regarding this battleground change and people who have been playing this game for a year now leaving because of it, what say you have the programmers pull back this last patch ASAP and reset everyone's banks to where they were just before this change was release before the mass exodus occurs?  You have been silent since posting but the people have spoken.  This was clearly not thought out from the perspective of the game players (your customers).  Lets do the right thing here.  Show us you care about your loyal players.

Jul 9, 2015, 00:2307/09/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:45(edited)
11/05/14

Bologna113 said:

solarlaps said:

just what does bg have to do with alts Bologna. please wake up

Oh, I am fully awake, and by the sounds of the mass crying, so are all the alts.  This is a gigantic step towards curbing the problem of alts, and those who are running tons of them are now posting LOUDLY.

I wonder how this is going to effect the current beacon wars.........  how many leagues are now going belly up because their one hit alt wonders are soon to be worthless.

you don't need battlegrounds to play and build an army.  You do need them to run tons of alts and build armies by not having to recruit real players.  bye bye alt leagues.

This is an awesome change and I for one applaud Plarium on finally doing something to help control the alt infestation and the problem they have created.

You're clueless Bologna.

The benefits and enjoyment of playing this game are greatly diminished. The'll be an exodus if bg payouts aren't substantially improved.

Jul 9, 2015, 02:4907/09/15
05/04/14

I like how they put that 75% units in the healer that's gonna happen in a few hours from now...............................

As if that's gonna make anything better.

Jul 9, 2015, 03:0107/09/15
Jul 9, 2015, 03:02(edited)
06/22/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Lords 

please check this thread on tactics and strategy and read it please

click http://forum.plarium.com/en/stormfall-age-of-war/tactics-and-strategy/topics/faq-on-battleground-rewards/1/#36224/

regards

There are good posts on this address. I put my own on that page - dont want to repeat.

The best players from All Time Ranking List have very bad feelings about this changes. Maybe it's time to somebody (Plarium) take something about that.

Jul 9, 2015, 03:1407/09/15
Jul 9, 2015, 03:18(edited)
06/22/14

Ultron said:

To further test the updates, we tried hitting BGs starting with zero bank or rather fresh bank. this is the latest hit on a mid level BG. The idea was to not kill any BGs but to keep building the bank upto the target level and then kill the target BG. Tried it a few times and it works. Thanks to my friend for testing it out for me

What does mean fresh bank?

Can you tell us what is sent into bank before this payout? Obviously you couldnt get this award for 155 Necros.

Also, you mentioned in other post Second highest task. Was this second highest? Or some of tasks?

BiohazarDModerator
Jul 9, 2015, 08:2207/09/15
10/04/13

Jonik said:

Bologna113 said:

solarlaps said:

just what does bg have to do with alts Bologna. please wake up

Oh, I am fully awake, and by the sounds of the mass crying, so are all the alts.  This is a gigantic step towards curbing the problem of alts, and those who are running tons of them are now posting LOUDLY.

I wonder how this is going to effect the current beacon wars.........  how many leagues are now going belly up because their one hit alt wonders are soon to be worthless.

you don't need battlegrounds to play and build an army.  You do need them to run tons of alts and build armies by not having to recruit real players.  bye bye alt leagues.

This is an awesome change and I for one applaud Plarium on finally doing something to help control the alt infestation and the problem they have created.

You're clueless Bologna.

The benefits and enjoyment of playing this game are greatly diminished. The'll be an exodus if bg payouts aren't substantially improved.

The payouts are fine, in fact they're better than they were before, you just have to change the way you do bgs a bit. 

Jul 9, 2015, 08:5107/09/15
03/02/14
9 July, 2015, 8:28 AM UTC

BG's should be fun plain and simple!

They should be something you love doing and when you finished all your BG's you cant wait for new ones to arrive.

There shouldn't have to be such a huge learning curve to understand BG's

If you cant get more out of  BG's then you put in then what is the point of even doing them. It becomes to much of a risk and is frustrating!

Some things I would like to see:

1. display how much is in your bank.

2. Options to pick and choose some different types of payouts like you have on your tournaments.

3. Saphire rewards, fireball rewards, speed boost etc.

4. different types of BG challenges. example: requirement to win this bg you must build and send 50 nomads all other units are locked.

5. Option to gamble resources and saphires on BG's

6. option to focus your attacks on certain units. example: Have all my units attack only occult units.

7. Option to compete with other players in battle grounds. example: I choose to defend a BG someone else chooses to attack. Payouts will be rewarded to the winner. or maybe the winner gets your troops.

8. all units contribute to the bank. amulet units, wraiths, Legendary units, eldritch units.

9. LEGENDARY UNIT PAYOUTS!!

10. better ranking system! once you hit the last level its next to impossible to ever win Saphires Only the top guys can ever win any saphires most players like 95% cant even get close to top 20. So most of us will never win any top rankings and the rewards that come along with them.

I HOPE THIS HELPS MORE THEN JUST COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW BG'S SUCK.

IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR PLAYERS HAPPY AND ACTIVE THEN LETS LISSEN TO THE FEEDBACK YOU ARE GETTING AND LETS START MAKING BG'S MORE FUN AND EXCITING TO DO!

Jul 9, 2015, 11:2607/09/15

the new system is very bad i hit a bg 43  with 110 demons 100 normads almost and 200 golems and 30 griffins for level 45 bg and what i get is 93 demons and 30 warlocks, this is just bullshit, we want the previous bg system back otherwise this will be the end for most of the players

Jul 9, 2015, 16:1407/09/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:43(edited)
11/05/14

This was the most foolish and unfair update I have ever witnessed. I built up for two weeks and lost over fifteen hundred pikemen and two hundred paladins in a level 31 battleground for 2 wyvern. This is dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 9, 2015, 16:4407/09/15
Jul 9, 2015, 16:49(edited)
04/10/15

Drogar61 said:

What does mean fresh bank?

Can you tell us what is sent into bank before this payout? Obviously you couldnt get this award for 155 Necros.

Also, you mentioned in other post Second highest task. Was this second highest? Or some of tasks?

Hi Lord Drogard

im going to answer you. the bank was empty. next step is for a level 62 bank arround 29M to fill it. so in serveral bgs donwgraded to yellow and didnt finish them. once the 29M was spent the pic shows the last hit to get the desired payout on that level 62.

second task may mean that the highest bg and rune bg is a level 63, so this is one 62, the second high

hope this can solve your questions.

Regards.

Jul 9, 2015, 22:0107/09/15
Jul 10, 2015, 04:44(edited)
06/22/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Hi Lord Drogard

im going to answer you. the bank was empty. next step is for a level 62 bank arround 29M to fill it. so in serveral bgs donwgraded to yellow and didnt finish them. once the 29M was spent the pic shows the last hit to get the desired payout on that level 62.

second task may mean that the highest bg and rune bg is a level 63, so this is one 62, the second high

Regards.

Ty, for your answer, but if can tell us answer on two/three more (for many players could be very important) questions:

How did you reset bank? With getting big payout or with solving Rune BG on lvl 62 or ...?

You spent 29M. In resources? Calculated with or without food?

And if you can reveal two more missunderstandings:

Does Eldrich unit worth same as normal unit of same type?

Are dead troops and payout(s) from BG QUESTS involved in bank calculation or not?

Regards

Jul 10, 2015, 03:2207/10/15
03/08/15

Again, as this question has not been answered: http://forum.plarium.com/en/stormfall-age-of-war/-news-and-announcements/topics/get-guaranteed-rewards-at-battlegrounds--/3/#37315/

28M resources = 2.435M Defence of lvl 1 grifins with slight bonuses.

A lvl 63 is most likely to pay out 2.26m Reward of the same units.

Before for hitting those levels you would need to put in prehaps 2-2.1M Defence, or 23-24M resources how you put it.

If you are yellow lining for rewards your big payouts have gotten harder and the dynamics of the game has only made the requirement for a large reward require greater investment. Which goes against what Lord Oberon has stated:

"PLAYERS WOULD END UP LOSING MOST OR ALL OF THEIR ARMY BEFORE GETTING A REWARD. THIS WAS A PROBLEM ESPECIALLY FOR NEW PLAYERS WHO STILL HADN’T LEARNED THE INTRICACIES OF HOW BATTLEGROUNDS WORKED" -Lord Oberon

If this was the problem prehaps give a reward on every singular BGs you hit based on what you sent to that BGs, but all this update has done is require greater investment if some one is yellow lining with is the opposite as Lord oberon has stated above about the update helping people not lose their armies. I personally believe this update has been done so people dont yellow line battlegrounds but clear them one by one, as the advantages of sending less then required to complete it has deminished and you get the same reward over time anyways as lord oberon has always stated but many never believe up till this day. The new system has made it harder to prepare BGs and rewards forPVE point times and you are now completing them on the day and theres no point preparing them beforehand anymore.

Jul 10, 2015, 04:4807/10/15
03/08/15

This update has also increased the cost of saga quests, you will now be required to lose 10% more troops for the same saga reward. We as players understand that the addition of saga quests is awsome, but to change something good to mild for all new players hence is a disadvantage and it always seems the new players get the short end of the stick againts existing established players.

BiohazarDModerator
Jul 10, 2015, 06:3207/10/15
10/04/13

Drogar61 said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Hi Lord Drogard

Regards.

Ty, for your answer, but if can tell us answer on two/three more (for many players could be very important) questions:

How did you reset bank? With getting big payout or with solving Rune BG on lvl 62 or ...?

You spent 29M. In resources? Calculated with or without food?

And if you can reveal two more missunderstandings:

Does Eldrich unit worth same as normal unit of same type?

Are dead troops and payout(s) from BG QUESTS involved in bank calculation or not?

Regards

All resources (including food) count the same for bg loading.  So any values are assumed to include food, iron, and gold. 

eldrich units are worth the same as regular units, but have higher power, so you're better off saving them for pvp. 

the units lost fighting the bgs that give eldrich troops are not counted towards the bank. 

Jul 10, 2015, 08:5507/10/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:09(edited)
11/05/14

In the name of We Are Romania I want to say thx to Plarium staff for the new sistem implemented , a great sistem , bg with big rewards who make our league to be in first place for second time in 1 month. Now all our members have strong troops and we hope you keep up the great job .