Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Jul 19, 2017, 10:3107/19/17
01/06/15

5 New Levels Of Fortifications!

5 New Levels Of Fortifications

Make Your Castle Impenetrable

Lords and Ladies,

Are you searching for a way to increase your defenses and fight off would-be invaders? With new, higher-Levels Fortifications, your search has been brought to an end.

Discover the "Level 5-10 Fortifications" Lost Art to Build Walls, Towers, Gates, Ballistas, Catapults, and Sentries of Level 5, and then to be able to upgrade these Fortifications all the way up to Level 10.

These powerful new Fortifications can be found in the "Fortifications" tab in the "Construction" Menu.

Boost your Castle Defense today.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 19, 2017, 11:5107/19/17
Jul 19, 2017, 12:28(edited)
11/04/15

Only for coiners? A full set would cost 204,380 sapphires (plus new catapults etc)

and then to be able to upgrade these Fortifications all the way up to Level 10.

Destroy our level 5 gates, towers and walls because we never get offered any discounts to upgrade them?

Jul 19, 2017, 14:4207/19/17
now that coiners have levels 6-10,  can the rest of us build 1-5 with game resources, meaning x/x/x?
Jul 19, 2017, 17:2707/19/17
07/11/13
nobody said:

now that coiners have levels 6-10,  can the rest of us build 1-5 with game resources, meaning x/x/x?
Not a bad suggestion... as depending on how much res it cost... some people may get fed up with raiding all the time to buy walls and just end up buying saphs to finish it off haha.
Jul 19, 2017, 17:3107/19/17
Aug 5, 2017, 19:06(edited)
06/16/15
what's the point in creating New fortifications Upgrades the Level 5-10 fortifications fortifications dont protect or lesser the damage from wrath of weor so what's the point if it doesn't protect ones Castle from wrath of weor oh enemies that are coming to raid and besiege ones castle what the point when they use wrath of weor and dont even raid and besiege ones Castle until everything is dead defeneding Your Castle even worser if Your not on to recall Your defense or cant do it because of lags unless they kill all their defense at the Castle because they weren't smart enough or were New players and didn't know always to catacomb their defense this New update changes nothing everything still the same like 1.cant leave  any defense troops out because they will get wrath of weor 2.so that leave Your altar of weor a sitting duck that will the second thing to go because of the wrath of weor and you will have to Upgrade it again from Level 1 3.their is so many ways to use and get Your hands on wrath of weor but so little ways to defend against it actually there is only one known way to protect and suffer no damage from wrath of weor and that is weor protection that only has one use unless you have spend months or a year on weekly discount deals to have Close too or over 100 of them still thats unlikely as they rarely show them on weekly discount but its possble but will cost you thousands and are the only way to defend against wrath of weor making this update even more pointless i myself would of paid good Money and upgraded my fortifications from Level 5 to Level 10 if only they protect or lesser the damage from wrath of weor since they dont theirs no point in doing so i will save my Money and will not pay it towards plarium greed and their ever ending lust for Money on this update here's some good advice to you and all who have the time to read all of this or who read it anyway even if you dont have much time keep Your fortification at Level 5 because they dont defend you against wrath of weor and can lag up Your account so dont do it and save Your sappires for legendarys troops instead wrath of weor unbalances the game it just to powerful a spell and even more effective and more powerful than fortifications as Your fortifications can do nothing to defend against it no matter how strong Your Castle defense is so watch out unless you are  a multi billionarie and can keep Your defense out and not feel much damage from the hundreds of wrath of weor being use on Your castle but they will possbly not raid or besiege Your Castle if their not able to kill everything but how many are one of those multi billionaries not a easy thing to be by anyone LOL anyway as i have said before and i will say again each time plarium puts up a worthless Money grabbing update plarium does not care about it's players or it's games only the Money it can make off its players and their games and when i say games i mean games as all plarium games are like this 
Jul 19, 2017, 20:2807/19/17

Getting from 1 to 5 wasn't that hard and only used sapphires I got from tournees and such. Be active and participate but don't think you can do it in a month or so.

One thing they should do is go back to the designers for the towers. I've got one in the front and only 1 side of the tower is wel designed the other side is just a look at the inside of the wall I guess....

https://prnt.sc/fxs9h6

It just looks awfull.
Jul 20, 2017, 02:4407/20/17
god ,it sounds like another Game of War from Machine Zone! just arrived and was looking for another gaming outlet. sounds dismal by the writings above. GBU
Jul 20, 2017, 11:5407/20/17
02/29/16

toggit said:

Only for coiners? A full set would cost 204,380 sapphires (plus new catapults etc)

and then to be able to upgrade these Fortifications all the way up to Level 10.

Destroy our level 5 gates, towers and walls because we never get offered any discounts to upgrade them?

Hello :)

You can either destroy your current Walls, Gates and Towers and build the ones of the higher level at once, or upgrade your current buildings.

Also, It's not required to upgrade all your Walls at once.

For example, upgrade from Level 5 to Level 6 costs only 100 Sapphires, and it's not so much. If you can't upgrade all the Walls at once, you can do it gradually :)

Jul 20, 2017, 11:5607/20/17
02/29/16

gogo sageger said:

what's the point in creating New fortifications Upgrades the Level 5-10 fortifications fortifications dont protect or lesser the damage from wrath of weor so what's the point if it doesn't protect ones Castle from wrath of weor oh enemies that are coming to raid and besiege ones castle what the point when they use wrath of weor and dont even raid and besiege ones Castle until everything is dead defeneding Your Castle even worser if Your not on to recall Your defense or cant do it because of lags unless they kill all their defense at the Castle because they weren't smart enough or were New players and didn't know always to catacomb their defense this New update changes nothing everything still the same like 1.cant leave  any defense troops out because they will get wrath of weor 2.so that leave Your altar of weor a sitting duck that will the second thing to go because of the wrath of weor and you will have to Upgrade it again from Level 1 3.their is so many ways to use and get Your hands on wrath of weor but so little ways to defend against it actually there is only one known way to protect and suffer no damage from wrath of weor and that is weor protection that only has one use unless you have spend months or a year on weekly discount deals to have Close too or over 100 of them still thats unlikely as they rarely show them on weekly discount but its possble but will cost you thousands and are the only way to defend against wrath of weor making this update even more pointless i myself would of paid good Money and upgraded my fortifications from Level 5 to Level 10 if only they protect or lesser the damage from wrath of weor since they dont theirs no point in doing so i will save my Money and will not pay it towards plarium greed and their ever ending lust for Money on this update here's some good advice to you and all who have the time to read all of this or who read it anyway even if you dont have much time keep Your fortification at Level 5 because they dont defend you against wrath of weor and can lag up Your account so dont do it and save Your sappires for legendarys troops instead wrath of weor unbalances the game it just to powerful a spell and even more effective and more powerful than fortifications as Your fortifications can do nothing to defend against it no matter how strong Your Castle defense is so watch out unless you are  a multi billionarie and can keep Your defense out and not feel much damage from the hundreds of wrath of weor being use on Your castle but they will possbly not raid or besiege Your Castle if their not able to kill everything but how many are one of those multi billionaries not a easy thing to be by anyone LOL anyway as i have said before and i will say again each time plarium puts up a worthless Money grabbing update plarium does not care about it's players or it's games only the Money it can make off its players and their games ane when i say games i mean games as all plarium games are like this 

We're thinking about adding new feature that will protect your Castle from Wrath of Weor :) 

Jul 20, 2017, 12:0007/20/17
02/29/16

roadstar Pitbull said:

So soon as the coiners see this and level up defenses, the non coiners are done with pvp.

Just all reminds me,,,, the doomsday clock is still running,,, but plariums is running almost at break neck speed.

Might as well just start charging sapphires to log in....

We don't think that with this update  will change the balance to the benefit of Def players.

There are still many ways in the game to increase Offensive power and get good PvP points :) 

Jul 20, 2017, 22:3707/20/17
11/27/14

I just upgraded my lvl 5 fortification to lvl 6...i guess.

It cost me 17k saphire ...and only 4k defensive bonus .

In my opinion it is just for show off :))
Jul 20, 2017, 22:5107/20/17
11/27/14
And...why it look the same from lvl6 to lvl10 ???
Jul 21, 2017, 07:0307/21/17
Jul 21, 2017, 07:04(edited)
02/29/16

Lord Mark said:

Hello, Lord Mark :) 

In this update we decided to focus on the advantages and functionality of the new feature. There are already many Improvements that can be built in the game :)

Jul 21, 2017, 08:4807/21/17
11/27/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Lord Mark said:

In this update we decided to focus on the advantages and functionality of the new feature. There are already many Improvements that can be built in the game :)

Why from lvl6 to lvl10 is the same skin ?
Jul 21, 2017, 14:5407/21/17
Jul 21, 2017, 15:02(edited)
02/20/17

Lord Mark said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Lord Mark said:

To confuse attackers who cannot know what level walls they are crashing into.

Next week they are planning to introduce a new Item which identifies wall size ... costs 50,000 sapphires and lasts one hour
Jul 21, 2017, 15:1507/21/17
12/18/14

Alina Phoenix said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

So soon as the coiners see this and level up defenses, the non coiners are done with pvp.

Just all reminds me,,,, the doomsday clock is still running,,, but plariums is running almost at break neck speed.

We don't think that with this update  will change the balance to the benefit of Def players.

There are still many ways in the game to increase Offensive power and get good PvP points :) 

This solution to create balance for the defense players is ridiculous no one raids level 5 walls already they just fireball 

If you want to create balance limit how much someone can spend - stop making it easier for the pay to play people to literally take over the entire game from the people who spend moderately - if there was more balance on the spending side of things people might be more inclined to spend on smaller deals more frequently 

Yes there is a need for more balance between offense and defense but how about create a way where the defense units can achieve better bonuses to offset the big bonuses offense players are getting - meaning the troops themselves not some walls that no one will ever attack?
Jul 21, 2017, 15:5807/21/17
11/27/14

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

This solution to create balance for the defense players is ridiculous no one raids level 5 walls already they just fireball 

If you want to create balance limit how much someone can spend - stop making it easier for the pay to play people to literally take over the entire game from the people who spend moderately - if there was more balance on the spending side of things people might be more inclined to spend on smaller deals more frequently 

Yes there is a need for more balance between offense and defense but how about create a way where the defense units can achieve better bonuses to offset the big bonuses offense players are getting - meaning the troops themselves not some walls that no one will ever attack?

In my opinion fortifications are just for skin. How much can u get with lvl 10 fortificatin? 40k def? 

what can 40k can do at 50MIL Raid??? 

Jul 23, 2017, 13:3807/23/17

Is there something being done about this? It really does look awfull!
Jul 23, 2017, 17:1007/23/17
11/27/14
Sculptor said:

Is there something being done about this? It really does look awfull!
It should have a texture on the left side.
Jul 23, 2017, 23:1407/23/17
02/20/17

weeeee  more to build again

Jul 24, 2017, 07:3707/24/17
02/29/16

Stiletto said:

Lord Mark said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Lord Mark said:

To confuse attackers who cannot know what level walls they are crashing into.

Next week they are planning to introduce a new Item which identifies wall size ... costs 50,000 sapphires and lasts one hour

Hello.

You're right regarding attacker's confusion on what actually the level of your Walls is. I think it's one of the advantages that Walls from Level 6 to Level 10 look the same. 

As for a new Item you suggested, don't think it will be implemented :)