This topic is closed

New Units might soon be appearing in your game and we want you to have a say!

48 Replies
User
22 August, 2017, 5:15 AM UTC

i would suggest an amulet based defense occult troop, 


a Frost Mage, say its 1750 amulets each . super high beastiary defense
Amandavicious
UTC -6:00
1
User
22 August, 2017, 6:38 AM UTC

No new Units, there are enough.


It will destroy the game if there come new units. I saw it in an other game. I like this game but you are on a good way to destroy it. 


Repair performance and eliminate most bugs. But don´t bring new units. It is nonsense.
Marshallin von "die schon wieder" auf x:-99 y:411 - aktive Spieler jeden Levels sind willkommen bei uns - auch englischsprachige
UTC +8:00
0
Community Manager
22 August, 2017, 8:03 AM UTC

Hello, Lords and Ladies.

Our devs received enough suggestions and ideas regarding new Units. Thanks all for your activity on this question.

Lady FEUERHERZ , our devs will make sure that new Units won't destroy the game or influence on its balance.

The stats of the Units will be analyzed very carefully.

Also, developing new features doesn't mean that we don't work on fixing the bugs.

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
User
22 August, 2017, 12:52 PM UTC
Hallo. I would like to see a troop that is quick to build, that doubles as both offense and defense in it's own building que and that increases in capacity if used in PvP tournments against higher players..balancing out if higher level player attacks you..When a level 126 hits you with more than 100 000 dragons..it aint no fun..
UTC +7:00
1
Community Manager
23 August, 2017, 7:58 AM UTC

jaco.jacobs66 said:


Hallo. I would like to see a troop that is quick to build, that doubles as both offense and defense in it's own building que and that increases in capacity if used in PvP tournments against higher players..balancing out if higher level player attacks you..When a level 126 hits you with more than 100 000 dragons..it aint no fun..

Hello.

The similar idea was already forwarded to devs.

Thanks.
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
User
18 May, 2018, 5:34 AM UTC
Bringing more units to the game would really put more challenges in it. I love this game but its time for more
UTC +5:00
0
Community Manager
18 May, 2018, 10:07 AM UTC

Sgtcam72 said:


Bringing more units to the game would really put more challenges in it. I love this game but its time for more

Hello and welcome to the Forum! :)

Great to know you like playing the game      

Devs already started to add new Units to the game that are available in the Tournament Rewards and in Special Packages. 

Stay tuned, they also plan to add Units that can be built for Resources and increase your Castle Defense 


Community Manager
UTC +2:00
1
User
20 May, 2018, 3:16 AM UTC

It is very important to design new units, new forms of gameplay, refreshing ideas and keeping game balance in check. And taking action against multi accounts, the number 1 killer of all mmos.


If it is all about mindless BG grinding day in day out, then there is no gameplay to speak of.


If it is all about free users playing the game for free, then things wont last. We only need two units in the case, just play pikemen vs archers. Or, if the game is not properly balanced, I will always do the cheap trick of sending hordes of archers against Eldritch dragons, and again all will be pikemen/paladins vs archers! Free! Fortunately, as things stand now as I tested it yesterday, things are nicely done up. :)


We should reward good efforts by the game developers - just look at the Observer, the crowned knight and the vanguard. Good job! :)


UTC +0:00
0
Community Manager
21 May, 2018, 12:21 PM UTC

mondain said:


It is very important to design new units, new forms of gameplay, refreshing ideas and keeping game balance in check. And taking action against multi accounts, the number 1 killer of all mmos.


If it is all about mindless BG grinding day in day out, then there is no gameplay to speak of.


If it is all about free users playing the game for free, then things wont last. We only need two units in the case, just play pikemen vs archers. Or, if the game is not properly balanced, I will always do the cheap trick of sending hordes of archers against Eldritch dragons, and again all will be pikemen/paladins vs archers! Free! Fortunately, as things stand now as I tested it yesterday, things are nicely done up. :)


We should reward good efforts by the game developers - just look at the Observer, the crowned knight and the vanguard. Good job! :)


Hello, my Lord ;)

While working on any changes to the game, devs always keep the balance in mind and do everything possible to keep it in place :)

As for multi-accounting, we don't prohibit it in our Policies but restrict their activity by various in-game limitations. Also, while working on the new features devs also make sure it won't give any advantage to those who are using several accounts.

And thanks a lot for your positive feedback  It's a great pleasure to read it!
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
1
2382258 users registered; 62650 topics; 329560 posts; our newest member:melik