New Units might soon be appearing in your game and we want you to have a say!

44 Replies
Amandavicious
22 August, 2017, 5:15 AM UTC

i would suggest an amulet based defense occult troop, 

a Frost Mage, say its 1750 amulets each . super high beastiary defense
Amandavicious
UTC -6:00
Feuerherz
22 August, 2017, 6:38 AM UTC

No new Units, there are enough.

It will destroy the game if there come new units. I saw it in an other game. I like this game but you are on a good way to destroy it. 

Repair performance and eliminate most bugs. But don´t bring new units. It is nonsense.
UTC +8:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
22 August, 2017, 8:03 AM UTC

Hello, Lords and Ladies.

Our devs received enough suggestions and ideas regarding new Units. Thanks all for your activity on this question.

Lady FEUERHERZ , our devs will make sure that new Units won't destroy the game or influence on its balance.

The stats of the Units will be analyzed very carefully.

Also, developing new features doesn't mean that we don't work on fixing the bugs.

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
jaco.jacobs66
22 August, 2017, 12:52 PM UTC
Hallo. I would like to see a troop that is quick to build, that doubles as both offense and defense in it's own building que and that increases in capacity if used in PvP tournments against higher players..balancing out if higher level player attacks you..When a level 126 hits you with more than 100 000 dragons..it aint no fun..
UTC +7:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
23 August, 2017, 7:58 AM UTC

jaco.jacobs66 said:

Hallo. I would like to see a troop that is quick to build, that doubles as both offense and defense in it's own building que and that increases in capacity if used in PvP tournments against higher players..balancing out if higher level player attacks you..When a level 126 hits you with more than 100 000 dragons..it aint no fun..

Hello.

The similar idea was already forwarded to devs.

Thanks.
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
1697772 users registered; 39640 topics; 264404 posts; our newest member:eduardoarroyo30