All Categories

New Units might soon be appearing in your game and we want you to have a say!

New Units might soon be appearing in your game and we want you to have a say!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 23, 2017, 07:5808/23/17
02/29/16

jaco.jacobs66 said:

Hallo. I would like to see a troop that is quick to build, that doubles as both offense and defense in it's own building que and that increases in capacity if used in PvP tournments against higher players..balancing out if higher level player attacks you..When a level 126 hits you with more than 100 000 dragons..it aint no fun..

Hello.

The similar idea was already forwarded to devs.

Thanks.
May 18, 2018, 05:3405/18/18
01/30/18
Bringing more units to the game would really put more challenges in it. I love this game but its time for more
May 18, 2018, 10:0705/18/18
02/29/16

Sgtcam72 said:

Bringing more units to the game would really put more challenges in it. I love this game but its time for more

Hello and welcome to the Forum! :)

Great to know you like playing the game      

Devs already started to add new Units to the game that are available in the Tournament Rewards and in Special Packages. 

Stay tuned, they also plan to add Units that can be built for Resources and increase your Castle Defense 

May 20, 2018, 03:1605/20/18

It is very important to design new units, new forms of gameplay, refreshing ideas and keeping game balance in check. And taking action against multi accounts, the number 1 killer of all mmos.

If it is all about mindless BG grinding day in day out, then there is no gameplay to speak of.

If it is all about free users playing the game for free, then things wont last. We only need two units in the case, just play pikemen vs archers. Or, if the game is not properly balanced, I will always do the cheap trick of sending hordes of archers against Eldritch dragons, and again all will be pikemen/paladins vs archers! Free! Fortunately, as things stand now as I tested it yesterday, things are nicely done up. :)

We should reward good efforts by the game developers - just look at the Observer, the crowned knight and the vanguard. Good job! :)

May 21, 2018, 12:2105/21/18
02/29/16

mondain said:

It is very important to design new units, new forms of gameplay, refreshing ideas and keeping game balance in check. And taking action against multi accounts, the number 1 killer of all mmos.

If it is all about mindless BG grinding day in day out, then there is no gameplay to speak of.

If it is all about free users playing the game for free, then things wont last. We only need two units in the case, just play pikemen vs archers. Or, if the game is not properly balanced, I will always do the cheap trick of sending hordes of archers against Eldritch dragons, and again all will be pikemen/paladins vs archers! Free! Fortunately, as things stand now as I tested it yesterday, things are nicely done up. :)

We should reward good efforts by the game developers - just look at the Observer, the crowned knight and the vanguard. Good job! :)

Hello, my Lord ;)

While working on any changes to the game, devs always keep the balance in mind and do everything possible to keep it in place :)

As for multi-accounting, we don't prohibit it in our Policies but restrict their activity by various in-game limitations. Also, while working on the new features devs also make sure it won't give any advantage to those who are using several accounts.

And thanks a lot for your positive feedback  It's a great pleasure to read it!
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.