All Categories

Do you know a legendary player we could interview for our blog at Plarium.com?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Jun 16, 2017, 10:2406/16/17
01/06/15

Let us know if you have someone in mind! Send us a message with the player's name, League, and server name so our Community Managers can get in contact with them!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 23, 2017, 15:5106/23/17
11/04/15

Lord Oberon said:

Let us know if you have someone in mind! Send us a message with the player's name, League, and server name so our Community Managers can get in contact with them!

How about The Master?    now on all games and servers

LOL
Jun 24, 2017, 13:5206/24/17
10/31/14

F renzie of Emperors

Roftie now in Rebels

Mad Roy who is a sensation in the moment in both S1 and S2

Tigron, Socks 

Anyone on the nomination for player of the year

Jun 26, 2017, 13:4606/26/17
03/01/16

Thank you, Lord Oracle!

Can you please specify the info about these players? Like coordinates and server they're playing. Thanks!
Jun 29, 2017, 21:1006/29/17
12/18/14

anyone with 3 or more years in the game should be considered legends lol have to credit them for their staying power

take a look at leadership in the top leagues you will find them there
Jun 30, 2017, 13:0706/30/17
03/01/16
Jezebel said:

anyone with 3 or more years in the game should be considered legends lol have to credit them for their staying power

Yes, but we want to write about players you would like to read about :) 
Jun 30, 2017, 15:1706/30/17
Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:

I doubt you would want to hear the honest opinions from those players ;)
Jun 30, 2017, 18:3806/30/17
Jun 30, 2017, 18:38(edited)
05/18/15

What is considered a legendary player depends on how one operationally defines it.

A legendary player could be considered

1) a player who has played for a long period of time and endured the test of time, or

2) a player who has made such a positive impact in the game  while maintaining the integrity of the game.

3) a great player who makes courageous moves on the battlefield and protects his/her own. 

So, this player should be well-known throughout Stormfall and be an honorable player especially when dealing with enemy leagues. It's easy to be friendly with those who like you, but many find it more challenging to do so with their adversaries. I know a few good players who fit that description.

Jun 30, 2017, 19:3406/30/17
07/09/14
Well said Nezzo.
Jul 1, 2017, 09:0807/01/17

Nezzo Zenais said:

What is considered a legendary player depends on how one operationally defines it.

1) a player who has played for a long period of time and endured the test of time, or

2) a player who has made such a positive impact in the game  while maintaining the integrity of the game.

3) a great player who makes courageous moves on the battlefield and protects his/her own. 

So, this player should be well-known throughout Stormfall and be an honorable player especially when dealing with enemy leagues. It's easy to be friendly with those who like you, but many find it more challenging to do so with their adversaries. I know a few good players who fit that description.

Thats a fancy and long way of saying dont ask DV :(
/cries

Jul 2, 2017, 07:0507/02/17
Jul 2, 2017, 07:08(edited)
10/21/14

I would like to nominate Thunder, Marshall of Synergy on s3. He has played the game for a few years now, has became the 2nd highest level player on the server. 

When he started he was a new player trying to learn the game as all of us. I remember being a commander in a older league back when he was under level 60 and I was around 70ish. Since then he has raided like a crazy person for a long time to build up ques, killed many many peoples O and D. Has gotten to #1 all time for O pts and 3rd all time for D pts. And all while leading a league that has started up back in december of 2016 and gotten to the #1 league on server 3 and has been holding that standing strong. He helps in every league tourney, works to help focus on upgrading league fortress so his league can have stronger troops, D and O. Going off what Nezzo stated he does try to take a peaceful route when talking to other leagues and figuring out diplomacy details. Very respectful of other peoples opinion and gives everyone a chance till they prove themselves to be rude or unloyal. 

I know I am kind of rambling on... But I want to give you reasons why he is a great legendary player. I believe having someone talked to from each server should be considered though, because we all have seen crazy good players grow on each server. And each server had started at different times. Hard to give someone a chance when their server hasn't been up as long as other servers. That's my humble opinion 
Jul 3, 2017, 01:5707/03/17
05/18/15
Marcel Stokvis said:

Nezzo Zenais said:

Thats a fancy and long way of saying dont ask DV :(
/cries

Now DV.. you know I would NEVER say that   :)   No need to cry.. just come to the tavern and have a rum. :)
Jul 3, 2017, 14:4807/03/17
03/01/16
Thank you for your comments, Lords and Ladies! 
Jul 3, 2017, 14:4807/03/17
03/01/16
Marcel Stokvis said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:

I doubt you would want to hear the honest opinions from those players ;)
Why? 
Jul 3, 2017, 14:4907/03/17
03/01/16
Nezzo Zenais said:

True! So why don't you share their names with us? :) 
Jul 6, 2017, 11:4107/06/17
05/18/15
Eugenia Misura said:

Nezzo Zenais said:

True! So why don't you share their names with us? :) 
I did. :) I sent 3 names to Oberon.
Jul 6, 2017, 12:5507/06/17
03/01/16
Great, thank you!