A unique achievement can now be earned on the Plarium.com Forum: Distinguished Author!

15 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
15 June, 2017, 12:53 PM UTC

A unique achievement can now be earned on the Plarium.com Forum: Distinguished Author!


You can achieve this fine accolade by writing interesting and helpful articles, so sharpen your pencils!


Create your own guides, tutorials, or reviews for a chance to be published on our Blog at Plarium.com - and to earn this unique achievement!


Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
15 June, 2017, 3:32 PM UTC
Lords and Ladies, that's a great opportunity! 
UTC +2:00
roadstar Pitbull
15 June, 2017, 11:01 PM UTC
And just in time for another update, where only half it will be applicable.
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 June, 2017, 12:43 PM UTC
roadstar Pitbull said:

And just in time for another update, where only half it will be applicable.
What do you mean? 
UTC +2:00
johnnie1uk
25 June, 2017, 8:16 AM UTC
How do we submit an article
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
26 June, 2017, 12:22 PM UTC
johnnie1uk said:

How do we submit an article
Please send it to Lord Oberon in PM, you can discuss all the details with him :) 
UTC +2:00
Feuerherz
4 July, 2017, 9:37 AM UTC

????


ich verstehe garnichts, gibt es das auch auf deutsch? Und zwar nicht mit Google übersetzt?
UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 July, 2017, 10:25 AM UTC
Feuerherz said:

????


ich verstehe garnichts, gibt es das auch auf deutsch? Und zwar nicht mit Google übersetzt?
This chance is for all players :) 
UTC +2:00
Qui-Gon Jinn
21 August, 2017, 12:33 PM UTC
Plarium has numerous extant articles on aspects of gameplay. In perusing them, it is evident that many require updating. May a player other than the original author edit those documents to ensure the necessary updates? 
UTC +5:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
22 August, 2017, 7:40 AM UTC

Conan said:


Plarium has numerous extant articles on aspects of gameplay. In perusing them, it is evident that many require updating. May a player other than the original author edit those documents to ensure the necessary updates? 

Hello, my Lord.

If you find articles that should be updated, please contact Lord Oberon in private and send him a link to the article and what exactly should be updated.


Community Manager
UTC +2:00
elzorzal2323
28 August, 2017, 4:25 PM UTC

HOLA PODRIAS ENVIAR UNA CARTA A TODOS VIA OBERON TODAS LAS LIGAS ESTO YA QUE ERA UN JUGADOR DEL JUEGO STROMFALL,Y CREO QUE ES UNA PERDIDA PARA EL JUEGO EN SI,GRACIAS


Hola compañeros/as del juego stromfall,tengo que darle una triste noticia a todos en la liga nuestro amigo y Capitan Marcelius,ha dejado de existir pasando a una mejor vida,mi mas sentido pesame a su familiares Capitana Lis y Capitana daenyeris le acompaño en su dolor ,una gran perdida para toda la liga y un excelente amigo.Que descanses en Paz amigo..

Mariscal Quique

HELLO COULD SEND A LETTER TO EVERYONE VIA OBERON ALL THE LEAGUES THIS WAS THAT I WAS A PLAYER OF THE STROMFALL GAME, AND I THINK IT'S A LOSS FOR THE GAME IN THEM, THANKS


Hello fellow players stromfall, I have to give a sad news to everyone in the league our friend and Captain Marcelius, has ceased to exist to a better life, my heartfelt regret to his relatives Capitana Lis and Capitana daenyeris I accompany you in His pain, a great loss for the whole league and an excellent friend. May you rest in Peace, my friend ..

Mariscal Quique

UTC +7:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
29 August, 2017, 7:24 AM UTC

elzorzal2323 said:


HOLA PODRIAS ENVIAR UNA CARTA A TODOS VIA OBERON TODAS LAS LIGAS ESTO YA QUE ERA UN JUGADOR DEL JUEGO STROMFALL,Y CREO QUE ES UNA PERDIDA PARA EL JUEGO EN SI,GRACIAS


Hola compañeros/as del juego stromfall,tengo que darle una triste noticia a todos en la liga nuestro amigo y Capitan Marcelius,ha dejado de existir pasando a una mejor vida,mi mas sentido pesame a su familiares Capitana Lis y Capitana daenyeris le acompaño en su dolor ,una gran perdida para toda la liga y un excelente amigo.Que descanses en Paz amigo..

Mariscal Quique

HELLO COULD SEND A LETTER TO EVERYONE VIA OBERON ALL THE LEAGUES THIS WAS THAT I WAS A PLAYER OF THE STROMFALL GAME, AND I THINK IT'S A LOSS FOR THE GAME IN THEM, THANKS


Hello fellow players stromfall, I have to give a sad news to everyone in the league our friend and Captain Marcelius, has ceased to exist to a better life, my heartfelt regret to his relatives Capitana Lis and Capitana daenyeris I accompany you in His pain, a great loss for the whole league and an excellent friend. May you rest in Peace, my friend ..

Mariscal Quique


Hello.

Sorry to hear this sad news :(  

You can contact Lord Oberon in private and ask to protect Captain Marcelius's Castle from attacks.

May he rest in peace.

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
xoefendiox
19 September, 2017, 1:07 AM UTC
You know, I just want you to stop trying to force us to buy what you want us to buy.  You sell different packs in europe than you do in the u.s., and then have the nerve to pull the bait and switch.  You people have no morals...no conscience..and without saying--no sense of fair play.  It doesn't matter how much money you make, when its all worthless, its still worthless...   Get some Values!
UTC +0:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
25 September, 2017, 10:11 AM UTC

xoefendiox said:


You know, I just want you to stop trying to force us to buy what you want us to buy.  You sell different packs in europe than you do in the u.s., and then have the nerve to pull the bait and switch.  You people have no morals...no conscience..and without saying--no sense of fair play.  It doesn't matter how much money you make, when its all worthless, its still worthless...   Get some Values!

Hello, my Lady.

First of all, we don't want to force you to buy any package. It's always up to you whether to buy this or that package or not.

We are giving you different kind of Offers. They're constantly changing, and different players can get different Offers.

If you think that the Offer you currently have is not very suitable for you, you can just wait for the one that will suit you better.
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
danielhinton98
10 October, 2017, 4:03 PM UTC

I will be trying my best to earn this achievement ;) 


Daniel
Daniel Hinton
UTC +1:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
11 October, 2017, 10:21 AM UTC
danielhinton98 said:

I will be trying my best to earn this achievement ;) 


Daniel

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
1723967 users registered; 43124 topics; 270944 posts; our newest member:rastag82