New feature: Mar'eth Quests! Earn Epic Rewards!

64 Replies
cnj_johnson
8 July, 2017, 6:10 PM UTC
I liked the Mareth quests at first. As some have pointed out there are some out of reach without coining but I can deal with that. As one player mentioned though there are some that are just plain impossible. I have it asking me to upgrade a lvl 2 hero item to lvl 3 or better which I would gladly do if I had been offered a single lvl 2 item but at this point I have not. I do not know what it takes to get a lvl 2 item. It asked me to train knights before I could but it did not take long for me to get the rest of my scrolls and get there yet now it is asking me to train warlocks which I am probably months away from being able to do since knights are the best I can train at this moment. This being asked to do the unattainable is  slightly unfair. 
Carl Johnson
UTC +6:00
brunsonthomas
8 July, 2017, 7:02 PM UTC

cnj_johnson said:

I liked the Mareth quests at first. As some have pointed out there are some out of reach without coining but I can deal with that. As one player mentioned though there are some that are just plain impossible. I have it asking me to upgrade a lvl 2 hero item to lvl 3 or better which I would gladly do if I had been offered a single lvl 2 item but at this point I have not. I do not know what it takes to get a lvl 2 item. It asked me to train knights before I could but it did not take long for me to get the rest of my scrolls and get there yet now it is asking me to train warlocks which I am probably months away from being able to do since knights are the best I can train at this moment. This being asked to do the unattainable is  slightly unfair. 

I am sorry to hear your dilemma.The developers are supposed to be working on a fix to ensure you are not required to build troops for which you do not have the Lost Arts. There is however no target date.

UTC +5:00
Snowgoon
10 July, 2017, 11:09 PM UTC

cnj_johnson said:

I have it asking me to upgrade a lvl 2 hero item to lvl 3 or better which I would gladly do if I had been offered a single lvl 2 item but at this point I have not. I do not know what it takes to get a lvl 2 item.

If you have unlocked cavalry scrolls then Class II hero items are dropped from level 21+ battlegrounds, and can be used to boost your cavalry

but you would probably be better to ignore these unless the reward is mythical keys

Stick to battlegrounds below level 21 until you are stronger and work on boosts for your infantry
I am getting +70% for my infantry ... but the boosts for cavalry are much lower than this

Mythical Rings +10% (x2)
Mythical Gloves, Boots, Helm, Armour +15%
Mythical Weapon, Shield +20%

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
burky1
21 August, 2017, 8:37 AM UTC
Just today my weekly mar'eth quests were to update in 1 day 9 hours and the monthly mar'eth quests were to update in 6 days 9 hours. Suddenly, they are both now scheduled to update in 19 hours.  This is the second time in a row that just as I was to complete one or two of the monthly quests, they change. I know from the forum that you are using a 28 days schedule - but come on - the listed times continually change and make it impossible to finish. In this last situation I needed to complete 1 more weekly task to finish - however, the weekly quests will not reset until the new monthly quests reset. Earlier today I still had 5 plus days to finish. The listed times should not change - easy solution - make a day a day, a week a week, and a month a month based on the calendar. 
UTC +4:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
23 August, 2017, 8:10 AM UTC

burky1 said:

Just today my weekly mar'eth quests were to update in 1 day 9 hours and the monthly mar'eth quests were to update in 6 days 9 hours. Suddenly, they are both now scheduled to update in 19 hours.  This is the second time in a row that just as I was to complete one or two of the monthly quests, they change. I know from the forum that you are using a 28 days schedule - but come on - the listed times continually change and make it impossible to finish. In this last situation I needed to complete 1 more weekly task to finish - however, the weekly quests will not reset until the new monthly quests reset. Earlier today I still had 5 plus days to finish. The listed times should not change - easy solution - make a day a day, a week a week, and a month a month based on the calendar. 

Hello.

Please report the issue you faced with the sudden time reset of the Quests to our Support Team:

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
1778510 users registered; 48130 topics; 286314 posts; our newest member:starik192