All Categories

New Feature - Bonus Program! Collect Points For Huge Rewards!

New Feature - Bonus Program! Collect Points For Huge Rewards!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jun 24, 2017, 18:5006/24/17
12/18/14
Mad Roy said:

Jezebel said:

The bonus program was a nice thing but it did create a huge unfair advantage to those who spend money and those who don't or spend less.  

One example was the weekly raiding - that is one ranking that non-coining players had an opportunity to at least try to compete for top 10 but with the extra resources from raids then any tactic they had to compete was nullified

The resources multiplier from raids wouldn't affect the raid ranking (like if you got 200k res from a castle, it'd count only as a 100k raid), so that one still ok for non coiners :)
I hadn't really investigated it but it counted for our daily league quests so I assumed it counted for the weekly rankings
Jun 26, 2017, 12:2506/26/17
03/01/16
Jezebel said:

Mad Roy said:

Jezebel said:

The bonus program was a nice thing but it did create a huge unfair advantage to those who spend money and those who don't or spend less.  

One example was the weekly raiding - that is one ranking that non-coining players had an opportunity to at least try to compete for top 10 but with the extra resources from raids then any tactic they had to compete was nullified

The resources multiplier from raids wouldn't affect the raid ranking (like if you got 200k res from a castle, it'd count only as a 100k raid), so that one still ok for non coiners :)
I hadn't really investigated it but it counted for our daily league quests so I assumed it counted for the weekly rankings
Hi! Additional Resources from Bonus Program didn't count for the Weekly Rankings. 
Jun 26, 2017, 12:5606/26/17
Jun 26, 2017, 13:47(edited)
03/01/16

Oracle said:

The message was clear. The bonus programme was intended to end. It was a Legacy feature. I don't know why it was terminated before the end of the legacy tournaments. Last year tournaments ended on the 8 July. 

I advice you guys to read the announcements in the future to avoid similar embarrassment. 

The news, and Lord Oberon announcements hinted of the Feature ending. Even the news announcing the legacy tournament hinted about the bonus programme. So more than three times, Plarium has informed you that the programme will end. 

To Eugenia

My question, how long will the items be available. I assume that some might be available until used. Seeing as no one is asking this question?

Will we have the programme in the future, maybe during December?

Are the developers working on something like this programme, seeing as many people loved it?

Will the old bank point programme be accumulative, like the bonus programme point which don't expire? 

1. All existing Bonuses will be available until  June, 29th. By this date all Bonuses should expire. 

2. No.

3. We've received different feedback, not all players loved the Programm. We don't have in plans to release something similar in the near future. 

4. Can you please specify this question? 

Jun 26, 2017, 17:1106/26/17
Jun 26, 2017, 17:13(edited)
10/31/14

There was a programme that rewarded you with trunks of power when you use the bank. 

The Problem with these trunks of power point mechanism is that they expire, or are available for short periods of time. 

So if I buy for example with 9 $ and earn 3 point, and the reward is at 4 point, I will have to buy again to receive a reward. These is not always possible so I miss the reward. The worst thing is that next time when the trunk of power Bank is available I will have to start from ZERO. 

So I am asking if the trunk of power points will be accumulative, next like the bonus programme point were.

Jun 27, 2017, 14:2806/27/17
03/01/16
Oracle said:

There was a programme that rewarded you with trunks of power when you use the bank. 

The Problem with these trunks of power point mechanism is that they expire, or are available for short periods of time. 

So if I buy for example with 9 $ and earn 3 point, and the reward is at 4 point, I will have to buy again to receive a reward. These is not always possible so I miss the reward. The worst thing is that next time when the trunk of power Bank is available I will have to start from ZERO. 

So I am asking if the trunk of power points will be accumulative, next like the bonus programme point were.

Oh, I see. These programs aren't related to each other so the answer is no :)