All Categories

New Feature - Bonus Program! Collect Points For Huge Rewards!

New Feature - Bonus Program! Collect Points For Huge Rewards!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jun 22, 2017, 11:3706/22/17
The same for me 
Jun 22, 2017, 12:1606/22/17
Jun 22, 2017, 13:04(edited)
03/01/16

rickcote13 said:

What happened to it?  I can not longer activate any bonus'   they do not show up however the food bonus appears active still..

Thanks

Hi! Bonus Program feature was a temporary event. However, you can still use existing bonuses until they expire. You can find them in My Items tab. 

Jun 22, 2017, 12:1806/22/17
03/01/16
Elise said:

The same for me 
Please check in My Items tab. 
Jun 22, 2017, 12:5806/22/17
12/13/14

Cannot give bonuses to coiners?

I wonder what that will do to the game

Maybe all coiners will go and leave us in peace

The game can only get better if you extend this idea
Jun 22, 2017, 14:2106/22/17

Similar problem here .... 

but on my acount the whole bonus programm has dissapeared ... ( I still had 5 days left ) 

it has dissapeared from the the event page .... exra bonus points earned in the reload offers have dissapeared ... also you cant renew it .... 

it is like that someone has taken out completely the bonus programm .... 

ASK your CONTENT MANAGER to admit his mistake and put on again the right CONTENT
Jun 22, 2017, 14:2406/22/17

In the  "MyItem" tab it is still showing up correctly .....   but what now ? you will no longer continue with this bonus programm ? 

Jun 22, 2017, 22:5106/22/17
10/06/16
Eugenia Misura said:

rickcote13 said:

What happened to it?  I can not longer activate any bonus'   they do not show up however the food bonus appears active still..

Thanks

Hi! Bonus Program feature was a temporary event. However, you can still use existing bonuses until they expire. You can find them in My Items tab. 

I believe it states "New feature" Not a temporary program. Ok I admit I don't read everything in the forums but how about those who don't come here? No in game news like every other stupid answer this question event, face it you dropped the ball and again upset your customers. You celebrate 8 years but it isn't a celebration to your customers  who are often left in the dark, unsupported and if it wasn't for the friends we make and the time we spent to get where we are I am pretty sure we wouldn't be here based on your company practice and lack of support. Sure go read the forums and hopefully we learn from others mistakes, god knows we learn very little from the plarium support in here. Yes some help, others are of no use what so ever but bottom line is it is always the same when it come to actual and factual support, too little too late and this is a place to throw gas on the flames
Jun 22, 2017, 23:0406/22/17
Jun 22, 2017, 23:08(edited)
10/06/16

http://prntscr.com/fn1xet

A brand feature, not a new event, event mat have an assumed time line, feature suggests permanent

I believe the fortress is a new feature, will this disappear with no warning?

The Hero was a new feature, shall we assume it is also temporary?

Pretty bad for the people who bought an offer based on a new feature with no expiration listed to have points built up and ready for next offer to start bonus then have it gone the next day.

I will ask you honestly, if you knew this about a company would you invest your time and money with this company. Have you ever seen one of those offers from an Internet provider that states new price $9.99 per month, then switch to that company only for them to bill you $99.99 the following month and when questioned they simply state "it was temporary" never giving any inclination that the new price was temporary ot a specific time frame. It doesn't happen, they are required to disclose their trickery in the fine print, you don't seem to have the same requirement or care for how this effects your customers. I am always amazed the way plarium responds to us as if we should have somehow known they would find a way to turn something new and fun into another bad experience. It seems a few times a month I deal with the disappointment from plarium and the only thing that keeps me is the friends and the time I want to say invested but it only comes out as time wasted.

Jun 23, 2017, 00:3506/23/17
12/18/14

The bonus program was a nice thing but it did create a huge unfair advantage to those who spend money and those who don't or spend less.  

One example was the weekly raiding - that is one ranking that non-coining players had an opportunity to at least try to compete for top 10 but with the extra resources from raids then any tactic they had to compete was nullified

I am happy to see it go and restore a small amount of balance back to the modest spenders and non spenders
Jun 23, 2017, 06:2706/23/17
06/16/15
Jezebel said:

The bonus program was a nice thing but it did create a huge unfair advantage to those who spend money and those who don't or spend less.  

One example was the weekly raiding - that is one ranking that non-coining players had an opportunity to at least try to compete for top 10 but with the extra resources from raids then any tactic they had to compete was nullified

The resources multiplier from raids wouldn't affect the raid ranking (like if you got 200k res from a castle, it'd count only as a 100k raid), so that one still ok for non coiners :)
Jun 23, 2017, 12:1806/23/17
10/31/14

Even the message in these programme state the bonus programme would end. Notice when they explain type of bonuses,

"There are three classifications of Bonuses. These are :

- Active until the Programme ends: This type of Bonus is active from the moment it is activated to the moment Bonus Program is ends ."

I suggest that news feeds should now be samarised to avoid future confusion, by mods.

Jun 23, 2017, 14:0406/23/17
04/17/16

Oracle said:

Even the message in these programme state the bonus programme would end. Notice when they explain type of bonuses,

- Active until the Programme ends: This type of Bonus is active from the moment it is activated to the moment Bonus Program is ends ."

I suggest that news feeds should now be samarised to avoid future confusion, by mods.

And here we are again, with you , talking about something that dont have any ideea, or confusing ppl.. :) 

Of cource the program it ends at every 7 days, and have to spend money to reactivate it!  And few of the bonuses start when it activatet, and ends when program is end!  :) 

Better not! If you will do that , i can bet you will messed all ! 
Jun 23, 2017, 14:2506/23/17
03/22/16
Oracle said:

If you have reasonable Suggestions why not post to the Suggestion thread so it can be evaluated and incorporated?
Jun 23, 2017, 14:4706/23/17
10/06/16

Oracle, you have to be the worst mod there is or you were hired to post misinformation, not sure which one but yeah.

Thanks Octavian, you beat me to pointing out what a mod couldn't understand AGAIN. can you please stop posting oracle.

Have you ever heard the saying "better to let them think you a fool"?
Jun 23, 2017, 14:5106/23/17
10/06/16

Oracle said:

So now that you have sorted out that the weekly program has ended, where do I activate the other 2 classifications LOL

Jun 23, 2017, 14:5806/23/17
Jun 23, 2017, 14:58(edited)
03/01/16
Riuknarutschi said:

In the  "MyItem" tab it is still showing up correctly .....   but what now ? you will no longer continue with this bonus programm ? 

Yes, you can find existing bonuses in My Items tab. But you don't have an option to get more bonuses. 
Jun 23, 2017, 15:1606/23/17
03/01/16

TITAN said:

http://prntscr.com/fn1xet

A brand feature, not a new event, event mat have an assumed time line, feature suggests permanent

I believe the fortress is a new feature, will this disappear with no warning?

The Hero was a new feature, shall we assume it is also temporary?

Pretty bad for the people who bought an offer based on a new feature with no expiration listed to have points built up and ready for next offer to start bonus then have it gone the next day.

I will ask you honestly, if you knew this about a company would you invest your time and money with this company. Have you ever seen one of those offers from an Internet provider that states new price $9.99 per month, then switch to that company only for them to bill you $99.99 the following month and when questioned they simply state "it was temporary" never giving any inclination that the new price was temporary ot a specific time frame. It doesn't happen, they are required to disclose their trickery in the fine print, you don't seem to have the same requirement or care for how this effects your customers. I am always amazed the way plarium responds to us as if we should have somehow known they would find a way to turn something new and fun into another bad experience. It seems a few times a month I deal with the disappointment from plarium and the only thing that keeps me is the friends and the time I want to say invested but it only comes out as time wasted.

Thank you for pointing this out, we'll be more attentive next time. 

All players had an option to use Bonus Program for a while. And all players who used it still have the bonuses they got. However, you can't get more bonuses. 
Jun 24, 2017, 05:0406/24/17
03/15/16

here's a thought. In stead of Bonus points for dollars spent, how about a method to allow XP to assist in running up bonus points; or how about all those useless Paragon points after level 10, as well as the ones stuffed into packages to look better when they are unusable.

I know every new idea needs to be Beta tested and game tried, this like the chest bonuses only assist those spending some amount of money.  Even if it is not 100% equal those playing the free or minimal spending method should be the back bone of the game and rewarded; not just with discounts to spend but with real advantages like the boosts, units etc the the daily paragon rewards offer,

Jun 24, 2017, 13:4406/24/17
10/31/14

The message was clear. The bonus programme was intended to end. It was a Legacy feature. I don't know why it was terminated before the end of the legacy tournaments. Last year tournaments ended on the 8 July. 

I advice you guys to read the announcements in the future to avoid similar embarrassment. 

The news, and Lord Oberon announcements hinted of the Feature ending. Even the news announcing the legacy tournament hinted about the bonus programme. So more than three times, Plarium has informed you that the programme will end. 

To Eugenia

My question, how long will the items be available. I assume that some might be available until used. Seeing as no one is asking this question?

Will we have the programme in the future, maybe during December?

Are the developers working on something like this programme, seeing as many people loved it?

Will the old bank point programme be accumulative, like the bonus programme point which don't expire? 

Jun 24, 2017, 14:5206/24/17
02/20/17