New Beacons will soon appear!

6 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
3 May, 2017, 10:40 AM UTC

Get ready, my Lords and Ladies!

New Beacons will soon appear on The Dark Plains and Untamed Lands!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
XBane
3 May, 2017, 1:19 PM UTC
Can we drop them for the Carnage event, or will you wait for the day after? Like you always do 3 days after messaging beacons will drop :)
X
UTC +0:00
DrFondles
4 May, 2017, 5:40 AM UTC
Farwol's Crown could use some more beaconsĀ 
Josh/Synergy S3
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 May, 2017, 9:36 AM UTC
DrFondles said:

Farwol's Crown could use some more beaconsĀ 
Not this time :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 May, 2017, 9:38 AM UTC
XBane said:

Can we drop them for the Carnage event, or will you wait for the day after? Like you always do 3 days after messaging beacons will drop :)
I hope your League will be lucky to capture some ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
XBane
4 May, 2017, 11:57 AM UTC
I slaughtered everyone, RIP Dominus and The Dragon for letting me kill 3M D, 4M O and 10M O respective for the cost of 700k offense. Was a blast, back to being inactive until next ones drop!
X
Trentos
5 May, 2017, 5:51 AM UTC
Has been fun XBane. Plenty of stuff still out there to be killed. It is a war game afterall, even if I think the massacre events are a dud
UTC +11:00
1725619 users registered; 43221 topic; 271778 posts; our newest member:Lord Beny