Battleground Update!

14 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
12 April, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC

Battleground Update!


5 Additional Battleground Levels on The Dark Plains!


Take Part In Even More Epic Battles In Darkshine!


Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Jezebel
12 April, 2017, 8:40 PM UTC
why? please stop adding levels it is not necessary to have more levels to do bg - ridiculous
UTC +0:00
Jerrytobegreat
13 April, 2017, 10:04 AM UTC
Agreed
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
13 April, 2017, 1:05 PM UTC
Lords and Ladies, if you haven't reached the highest levels for now — it doesn't mean you won't reach them in the near future. Besides, there are many players, who's consentrated on PvE battles mostly. For these players it's a wanted update. 
UTC +2:00
Oracle
13 April, 2017, 6:35 PM UTC
Jezebel said:

why? please stop adding levels it is not necessary to have more levels to do bg - ridiculous
I believe adding more level is the only way to get rewards if your bank is in the upper positive, like Lord Mark. As a bank is limited by a BG level. 
Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Jezebel
13 April, 2017, 7:30 PM UTC
Oracle said:

Jezebel said:

why? please stop adding levels it is not necessary to have more levels to do bg - ridiculous
I believe adding more level is the only way to get rewards if your bank is in the upper positive, like Lord Mark. As a bank is limited by a BG level. 
then you don't understand the mechanics
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
13 April, 2017, 7:31 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, if you haven't reached the highest levels for now — it doesn't mean you won't reach them in the near future. Besides, there are many players, who's consentrated on PvE battles mostly. For these players it's a wanted update. 
There is no need to add levels to keep doing bg's you can work with what is there - i hit the highest level at 125, then 140 then 155 - there is no need to keep going
UTC +0:00
Techway_GrandMarshal
13 April, 2017, 7:49 PM UTC

Would be much more fun if you gave us more bonus quest. i'm sure we have all finished them now for years.

it would also be very nice if we could RESET our BG's back to when we first started. even if it was a one time thing.

would be nice to climb the levels again. 

UTC +0:00
Jezebel
13 April, 2017, 8:32 PM UTC
the ability to restart our levels is a great idea would make them more interesting to me I think
UTC +0:00
Lord Mark
17 April, 2017, 10:37 PM UTC

Oracle said:


Jezebel said:


why? please stop adding levels it is not necessary to have more levels to do bg - ridiculous
I believe adding more level is the only way to get rewards if your bank is in the upper positive, like Lord Mark. As a bank is limited by a BG level. 

Hope it will be a lucky day. I did a little 1.5Mil XP but my reward still hidden 

This the force i need in my BG's 

UTC +0:00
Jezebel
18 April, 2017, 11:57 PM UTC

all the added levels do is eliminate players from competing - probably 10 - 15% of all players have the armies required to do them at that level and mostly only heavy coiners will do them 


players who spend modestly or not at all cannot really compete in the bg tournaments for top ranks at this point
UTC +0:00
Nemanja
20 April, 2017, 9:20 AM UTC

Great work Lord Mark,

keep on. Thanks for the calculations, too.

Nemanja
UTC +1:00
Lord Mark
22 April, 2017, 3:01 PM UTC

Nemanja said:


Great work Lord Mark,

keep on. Thanks for the calculations, too.

If u need help in BG ...ask me ;)

I forgived u for that ban :))
UTC +0:00
Snowgoon
22 April, 2017, 3:47 PM UTC

This should give exact values - all you need to do is send one archer

http://stormfallguide.blogspot.co.uk/p/offensive-battlegrounds.html

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
22 April, 2017, 5:13 PM UTC

Jezebel said:


the ability to restart our levels is a great idea would make them more interesting to me I think

This sounds like a good idea for a Suggestion. Please submit at https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/35979_your-suggestions---2-2/?post=271792

UTC +5:00
1722244 users registered; 42806 topics; 271960 posts; our newest member:v l a d