Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Apr 15, 2017, 06:3904/15/17
01/01/16
So u guys have added new way to earn $$$$ !!!    But I like it
Apr 15, 2017, 18:0304/15/17
Apr 15, 2017, 18:16(edited)
12/13/14

With Medals costing 1,000 Sapphires EACH it will be a tough decision where to spend them.

Every Medal spent upgrading Griffins will be more than 50% less effective than upgrading Dragons because of the bias this game has against defense.

Just like Sketches, this update will only WIDEN the gulf between coiners and non-coiners.

and again we on Stormfall are the guinea pigs. Are other games refusing to pay for this type of divisive update?

Apr 16, 2017, 10:4304/16/17
11/04/15

Why must you spam our entire army with level 1 chevrons?

Bad enough that you spam every Military Building with unwanted Upgrade arrows, timers and god knows what else, why must every unit have these intrusive chevrons?

Only upgraded units should need new graphics, and these graphics could be much easier on the eyes

This upgade has been very clumsy and needs a lot of work

Apr 20, 2017, 09:3904/20/17

Lord Toggit,

I believe you're wrong. Possibility for upgrading all troops is great improvement cause you can do it until some point only for spending resources. 

My advice for using a medals should be "think it twice" cause medals are expennnsive. 
Apr 20, 2017, 14:3104/20/17
Apr 20, 2017, 17:04(edited)

Nemanja said:

Lord Toggit,

I believe you're wrong. Possibility for upgrading all troops is great improvement cause you can do it until some point only for spending resources. 

My advice for using a medals should be "think it twice" cause medals are expennnsive. 

he is talking about the graphics, that the blue square with the  triangle is intrusive, especially when looking at entire army.  he is complaining about the graphics being cluttered, not the upgrading itself.

i am the one that believes that it is resource sink hoops that creates inequality between the gaps of power.

why are there always so many answers that don't address the actual post?
Apr 20, 2017, 14:5304/20/17
Apr 20, 2017, 14:54(edited)
11/04/15

Nemanja said:

Lord Toggit,

It looks bloody ugly and is totally unnecessary to add any graphics to EVERY RANK ONE unit, but even after upgrading it should not be so clumsy and ugly

Apr 20, 2017, 16:4904/20/17
Apr 20, 2017, 16:50(edited)
03/22/16

toggit said:

Nemanja said:

Lord Toggit,

It looks bloody ugly and is totally unnecessary to add any graphics to EVERY RANK ONE unit, but even after upgrading it should not be so clumsy and ugly

Do you have a suggestion of how to make it look better? If so, please submit under Suggestions. https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/35979_your-suggestions---2-2/?post=271792

Apr 20, 2017, 16:5204/20/17
12/18/14
we don't really need the little blue arrow boxes the buildings themselves tell us when we can upgrade something and we can view the troop stats as before and by just clicking on the unit icon in our catacombs if we want to look at our unit stats - just get rid of it so our catacombs look as they did before the update
Apr 20, 2017, 17:0604/20/17
i was able to see the rank of other players troops as well, some people might not want that displayed.
Apr 20, 2017, 17:1104/20/17
03/22/16
johanrayne said:

i was able to see the rank of other players troops as well, some people might not want that displayed.
If you have ideas or better ways of upgrading troops and hiding levels please add a Suggestion. It is easy to say it is not what you want but coming up with better ideas is not always so easy. Add a Suggestion that could improve the game, please.
Apr 20, 2017, 19:5104/20/17
12/18/14
brunsonthomas said:

johanrayne said:

If you have ideas or better ways of upgrading troops and hiding levels please add a Suggestion. It is easy to say it is not what you want but coming up with better ideas is not always so easy. Add a Suggestion that could improve the game, please.
it has been in the suggestion thread since the new upgrades were introduced
Apr 21, 2017, 14:1404/21/17
03/01/16
Jezebel said:

brunsonthomas said:

johanrayne said:

it has been in the suggestion thread since the new upgrades were introduced
It will be passed then :) 
Apr 27, 2017, 13:5604/27/17
Apr 27, 2017, 14:01(edited)
06/14/16

U cant even fix the Grand Marshal being stuck on 1 message, when there is none. Now youve made BGs utterly useless and pointless, except to fool people into throwing away their troops and getting VERY angry. You didnt feel it necessary to warn anyone that the new upgrades would drastically effect BGs. You show NO care to those who have paid LOTS of money to this game, and now you only make new features which require more money. How about actually giving something back to long time players and customers for once instead of always trying to bend people over. Especially when u make changes and dont warn anyone about how the new changes will affect gameplay like BGs.

Oh and you could also warn people when you're doing a site update and shutting it down for a time. Its not that hard to post a note about "We will be doing a site update at (insert time). That way people arent caught off guard when they have troops out and about and then they cant get them back into the catacombs because the site randomly shuts down for an update. If people lose troops such as if theyre attacked because they cant put them in the catacombs because you decide to shut down the site for an unwarned site upgrade, you should refund their troop losses immediately and with no question. If they lose their troops due to your unwarned update, its YOUR fault they lost their troops, and i would hope you have a conscience and the least bit of respect to do that. How many people have to complain that you dont care about them or their support in playing your game before you stop screwing people over and actually give something back for once? Or at the very least give fair warnings and sufficient explanations for changes in gameplay as soon as you implement those changes, NOT after you tick a bunch of people off for not explaining the changes you've made and how they will affect the game

May 1, 2017, 22:1405/01/17
02/21/17
I have a flashing bouncing yellow arrow above my sentry house. It wants me to upgrade archers past level 5 which requires a medal. I am choosing not to upgrade them at this time. How can i get rid of this distracting upgrade arrow?
May 2, 2017, 07:5405/02/17
10/31/14

bishop said:

I have a flashing bouncing yellow arrow above my sentry house. It wants me to upgrade archers past level 5 which requires a medal. I am choosing not to upgrade them at this time. How can i get rid of this distracting upgrade arrow?

You have made a wise decision, Medals are very expensive. 

Unfortunately there isn't anyway. But last time i noticed it go away when the pathfinder was upgrading. 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 3, 2017, 11:3605/03/17
09/17/15
bishop said:

That arrow will disappear once you complete the tutorial :)
May 15, 2017, 16:0305/15/17

There is the Warden's Staff Lost Art you need to know to upgrade Bear Rider's rank right now. It's a mistake. It should be the Arto's Bridle, for sure.

May 16, 2017, 16:4205/16/17
03/01/16
Orcs Killer said:

There is the Warden's Staff Lost Art you need to know to upgrade Bear Rider's rank right now. It's a mistake. It should be the Arto's Bridle, for sure.

Hello! Can you please specify what you mean? 
Jun 7, 2017, 23:3206/07/17
09/11/15

Hello - how many upgrades are available per unit? Meaning - how many medals do I need to get one unit to the max? Are more medals required at higher levels of unit rank?

Thank you
Jun 8, 2017, 03:3506/08/17
10/21/14
Arkenstar said:

Hello - how many upgrades are available per unit? Meaning - how many medals do I need to get one unit to the max? Are more medals required at higher levels of unit rank?

Thank you
Yes, the required medals for higher the ranks will increase. Not to drastically though