Important New Game Feature – Unit XP!

Important New Game Feature – Unit XP!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Apr 10, 2017, 14:2104/10/17
05/14/16
wesleypringle1 said:

Why do you feel the Need to show our Enemies What the strength of Our units are ?
I agree with this. All statistics should remain hidden as they were before. Even if just a indicator of what rank that particular troop is. Because it gives a indicator as too what troops a person like to use and then one can act accordingly for offense and defense.
Apr 10, 2017, 16:0404/10/17
03/01/16
mofix007 said:

Hello Lord Oberon,

I have a small problem but it annoy me.

Which is, after this new XP updates, when i click on full screen, when i want to buy/build troops i can't see the icon to click on next page.

So i have to exit full screen then zoom in my screen by press "Ctrl" with "+ " button to enable me to click on next page. But by doing so it slow down for every click i made.

I hope you and your team understand my problem. Because my English not so good for to explain in detail, sorry. :)

From me, Lord Aragorn.

Hi! We aware of this issue and we're going to fix it as soon as possible.
Apr 10, 2017, 16:0504/10/17
03/01/16
Erik Bloodaxe said:

Your new Unit Upgrade tab does not fit the page

We are forced to exit full screen mode to see the full list and to click for next page

Dont you ever test anything????

http://prntscr.com/etkrsx
This issue will be fixed soon. 
Apr 10, 2017, 16:0704/10/17
Apr 10, 2017, 16:08(edited)
03/22/16

GoGo Knightmare said:

wesleypringle1 said:

Why do you feel the Need to show our Enemies What the strength of Our units are ?
I agree with this. All statistics should remain hidden as they were before. Even if just a indicator of what rank that particular troop is. Because it gives a indicator as too what troops a person like to use and then one can act accordingly for offense and defense.

This could be a well advised Suggestion. Please add a Suggestion to https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/35979_your-suggestions---2-2/#

Apr 10, 2017, 16:0704/10/17
03/01/16
dliard55 said:

it's already created a bug, in that building help requests appear, but when you go to the page to give a hand, it says there are no requests:  http://prntscr.com/etp7rb

Only by exiting and reloading can you help, and the next request will repeat the sequence.  Get it together folks, your ideas are becoming more and more useless frankly.  And the exp pts of 1% added where we choose, pleaaaase!  Quit mocking your customers.  It's not just the big coiners who make you live.

Hi! We're looking in this this issue and we're going to fix it as soon as we find the source of it. Can you please specify if you're going to this window through the right panel menu or through the icon at the bottom of the page? Thanks in advance. 
Apr 10, 2017, 16:0804/10/17
03/01/16
wildaxeman said:

can unit xp be earned in battlegrounds?
Yes :) 
Apr 10, 2017, 16:0904/10/17
Apr 10, 2017, 16:10(edited)
03/01/16
gogo sageger said:

troops rank level up system this could be interesting i will give my review once i have more information on this new update
I saw your comment a bit later. Can you please specify what you like about this feature and what you don't? 
Apr 10, 2017, 16:1104/10/17
Apr 10, 2017, 16:11(edited)
03/01/16
Oracle said:

Oberon explained a very vast and huge update in a very short sentence, to make matters worse the explanation is very confusing.

But on the upside, atleast my craftsmen will have something to do, they have been inactive for nearly a year now.

I don't know what these upgrade are, or what these means. 

Here is what I understand.

First thing, upgrade buildings 

second thing kill something, 

earn experience from killing something

use experice to increase units order.
Basically, you get everything right :) 
Apr 10, 2017, 16:1304/10/17
03/01/16
DGEE said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

dliard55 said:

it's already created a bug, in that building help requests appear, but when you go to the page to give a hand, it says there are no requests:  http://prntscr.com/etp7rb

Only by exiting and reloading can you help, and the next request will repeat the sequence.  Get it together folks, your ideas are becoming more and more useless frankly.  And the exp pts of 1% added where we choose, pleaaaase!  Quit mocking your customers.  It's not just the big coiners who make you live.

Oh yes,, another wonderful update checked before applying....

You do not have to exit,, clicking between urgent and building request works for me, but still can not access building tab direct.

Lords, we're doing our best to reproduce and fix this issue. I would really appreciate your understanding.
Apr 10, 2017, 18:0004/10/17
12/13/14

Why don't we get the 5 minute free boost on unit upgrades?

You dont actually expect players to waste 30 sapphires on this garbage, do you?

http://prntscr.com/eusy6c

Apr 10, 2017, 18:1604/10/17
Apr 10, 2017, 18:22(edited)
12/13/14

Eugenia Misura said:

DGEE said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

dliard55 said:

You do not have to exit,, clicking between urgent and building request works for me, but still can not access building tab direct.

Lords, we're doing our best to reproduce and fix this issue. I would really appreciate your understanding.

The first bunch of help requests after login is fine - there is no problem there so you will not be able to reproduce the bug until NEW help requests appear

It seems to be a simple problem with the page not refreshing when new requests appear

It also affects our own help requests - completed requests are not removed, nor replaced with new requests until refreshed and it is impossible to remove old requests

Apr 10, 2017, 18:5504/10/17
03/22/16
Please be patient as many have said, the glitch has been reported and they are working on it. Most of the Building Help errors can be overcome. The only exception being once you have helped as many people as you are allowed for 1 day you must wait for scroll drop or reset at 12:00 AM or Midnight UTC to help more.
Apr 11, 2017, 14:0604/11/17
03/01/16
Snowgoon said:

Eugenia Misura said:

DGEE said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

dliard55 said:

The first bunch of help requests after login is fine - there is no problem there so you will not be able to reproduce the bug until NEW help requests appear

It seems to be a simple problem with the page not refreshing when new requests appear

It also affects our own help requests - completed requests are not removed, nor replaced with new requests until refreshed and it is impossible to remove old requests

Thank you for providing me with this detailed infromation, Lord!
Apr 11, 2017, 14:1104/11/17
03/01/16
tony said:

What is this for? What benefits does it give? Why would we bother? I don't understand it.
Now even your losses give you benefits since you can make your Units stronger. 
Apr 11, 2017, 14:1304/11/17
03/01/16
roadstar Pitbull said:

Eugenia Misura said:

DGEE said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

dliard55 said:

Reproduce???, get off the 'test' server and check your game servers. There is no problem "reproducing" either help request or notification errors, they are constant.
This issue doesn't appear every time you get requests. 
Apr 11, 2017, 17:4304/11/17
how many medals can we expect to gain from leveling level 75 into level 76?
Apr 12, 2017, 05:1804/12/17
10/21/14

Hello My Fellow Lords, 

For all of you having issues with the changing of the page in sentry and so on for troop upgrades without dropping out of the screen. If you stay in fullsize and would like too, you may change your zoom to 90% and issues have go away with that. A few of my league members have noticed this since I don't go fullscreen myself really. But just to point out there are other options to get around the bug :) Hope this helps!!!

Apr 12, 2017, 11:3504/12/17
03/01/16
johanrayne said:

how many medals can we expect to gain from leveling level 75 into level 76?
These conditions should be explored by your own experience :) 
Apr 12, 2017, 11:3704/12/17
03/01/16
DrFondles said:

Hello My Fellow Lords, 

For all of you having issues with the changing of the page in sentry and so on for troop upgrades without dropping out of the screen. If you stay in fullsize and would like too, you may change your zoom to 90% and issues have go away with that. A few of my league members have noticed this since I don't go fullscreen myself really. But just to point out there are other options to get around the bug :) Hope this helps!!!

Hi! Thank you for sharing this information with us!
Apr 14, 2017, 04:0304/14/17
Uhh is it get xp only if you lose troops?