New Beacons!

New Beacons!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Mar 16, 2017, 11:1303/16/17
01/06/15

New Beacons!

Prepare for Epic Battles, Lords and Ladies!

New Beacons have been found on The Dark Plains and The Untamed Lands!

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 17, 2017, 17:2203/17/17
Mar 17, 2017, 17:26(edited)

are these a new type of beacon?  ingame message stated balur waves attacking,  sounding like after you have conquered it.  are these pve?  or pve and pvp?

all the beacons i've seen are taken, and you can still attack them.  so what is meant by waves of balur troops attacking?
Mar 17, 2017, 20:1403/17/17
12/18/14
johanrayne said:

are these a new type of beacon?  ingame message stated balur waves attacking,  sounding like after you have conquered it.  are these pve?  or pve and pvp?

all the beacons i've seen are taken, and you can still attack them.  so what is meant by waves of balur troops attacking?
balur always attacks beacons non stop that is where dark essence comes from
Mar 18, 2017, 16:4303/18/17
Jezebel said:

johanrayne said:

oh yeah, i forgot, there was never any losses that i saw, so the waves must not increase over time.  i'm sooooooooooooo bored.   i really need to stop waiting for something new to do.
Mar 18, 2017, 18:5803/18/17
12/18/14
johanrayne said:

Jezebel said:

johanrayne said:

oh yeah, i forgot, there was never any losses that i saw, so the waves must not increase over time.  i'm sooooooooooooo bored.   i really need to stop waiting for something new to do.
LOL I hear that!! 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 20, 2017, 13:0303/20/17
09/17/15
johanrayne said:

Increasing the strength of Balur attacks...Sounds like a plan! 
Mar 20, 2017, 15:5203/20/17
12/18/14
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

johanrayne said:

Increasing the strength of Balur attacks...Sounds like a plan! 
I don't think that is what was meant by that comment - then we would have to not only worry about leagues hitting beacons but would have to defend more heavily against Balur?  Maybe if we got more than just DE for that or the amount of DE increased by say double :)
Mar 20, 2017, 16:5803/20/17
03/22/16
I don't know if strengthening Balur's attacks is a good or bad idea. If the attacks are stronger then the Dark Essence should be increased proportionally. Growing troops to protect Beacons is expensive and time consuming. Feeding them while protecting the Beacon is also expensive. Any help reducing the cost of maintaining the troops in the Beacon is welcome.