Win 10,000 Sapphires!

Win 10,000 Sapphires!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Mar 10, 2017, 11:4103/10/17
01/06/15

Win 10,000 Sapphires!

Tell everyone about friendships that started in Stormfall and get a chance to win 10,000 Sapphires!

My Lords and Ladies, share your stories about friends that you made in the game. Were there situations when you realized that the people you play with are real friends? Did you meet in real life? Those stories are worth sharing! We would love to hear them all!

The author of the most exciting story will get 10,000 Sapphires! Also, our Community Managers will interview authors of other fun stories and those will be published on our Blog on Plarium.com.

Leave a comment if you have a story to tell!

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 10, 2017, 20:4503/10/17
03/22/16
I met with tow people I talk with every night on the game via audio chat. We met a few weeks ago and have become good friends. We hope to get a banner for our next meeting and post on our league web page.
Mar 11, 2017, 07:4703/11/17
05/20/15

I eventually met my Stormfall nemesis.

Lord X lives around 8 miles away and we have been raiding each other since we were baby castle around level 35-40ish. I used to get the better of him, but he still kept at it with heavier losses and bigger defeats. I recall once he threw his whole attack at me of around 3 million worth of troops and I just about defeated him, pulling all my defense from the Beacons in the process. That was at level 60-something and I was playing more regularly. Then as I logged on I found I’d been hit by 2000 or 3000 Pikemen or 1000 knights and I would FB back in return. I offered him an all or nothing battle, no league support, just me and him.

I lost!

…however, in the course of our angry dialogue we discovered we lived around 20 miles from each other, a few days after this we exchanged Chimera scrolls and decided to meet up. As it turned out ‘he’ was a girl! We then sat on nearby tables and threw chips and bits of pizza at our ice-cream sodas until she hit the top of my glass shouting “Fire bomb” and it smashed onto the floor.

I tried to claim it was an accident and we left hastily. I haven’t been back there now since it happened around 4 months ago, but it was worth it. We giggled like schoolchildren that day and now we have an agreement to support and defend each other which seems to be a much better arrangement than the battles of the past. We chat online and threaten to shower one another’s castles with blobs of ice-cream and with a degree of trepidation, we’re going out again. There’s around 20 years difference between us, but that doesn’t seem to matter as we’re both Stormfall fans.

We nearly got banned last time. Well …you’ve gotta have fun sometimes and we’ve pledged not to get kicked out anywhere or end up in jail, or at least we’ll try not to.

Mar 13, 2017, 18:4203/13/17
06/09/16

Me and my wife started playing the game almost a year ago and have met several people in region 31 chat, we have one that lives about 5 miles from us and suppose to meet up with him in the near future for coffee. But that is not the best part of the game. In June we have another friend that is planning to do a trip meeting other friends in other states and is planning to make a stop in my city for a few days to chat and have fun in person. We should be recieving a flag for this event because there should be lke 5-6 members of the game meeting.

We started a league about a month ago and in the league we have a brother and a daughter that plays the game with us. With our friends we talk on the phone  or in ts on a regular basis. We know when each other is having issues in real life or in the game and we always try to talk things out so nobody gets too upset. 

It has not always been good but we all work together and now since we are in the same league we deal with things better. 

Mar 13, 2017, 18:4703/13/17
03/22/16

r_yatesjr said:

Me and my wife started playing the game almost a year ago and have met several people in region 31 chat, we have one that lives about 5 miles from us and suppose to meet up with him in the near future for coffee. But that is not the best part of the game. In June we have another friend that is planning to do a trip meeting other friends in other states and is planning to make a stop in my city for a few days to chat and have fun in person. We should be recieving a flag for this event because there should be lke 5-6 members of the game meeting.

We started a league about a month ago and in the league we have a brother and a daughter that plays the game with us. With our friends we talk on the phone  or in ts on a regular basis. We know when each other is having issues in real life or in the game and we always try to talk things out so nobody gets too upset. 

It has not always been good but we all work together and now since we are in the same league we deal with things better. 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/player-gatherings/33829_arrange-player-gatherings-and-receive-flags-with-the-game-logo--/?post=239843

Place a request here to get your flag. Remember to do it at least 6 weeks in advance.

Mar 14, 2017, 18:4503/14/17
02/11/15

Bruno Already In the works I'm the one who's making the multiple state trip in June.  I'm hoping plarium gets my flag to me as I've already filled out the form.

Mar 14, 2017, 20:0403/14/17
12/18/14
Zulf said:

Lord X lives around 8 miles away and we have been raiding each other since we were baby castle around level 35-40ish. I used to get the better of him, but he still kept at it with heavier losses and bigger defeats. I recall once he threw his whole attack at me of around 3 million worth of troops and I just about defeated him, pulling all my defense from the Beacons in the process. That was at level 60-something and I was playing more regularly. Then as I logged on I found I’d been hit by 2000 or 3000 Pikemen or 1000 knights and I would FB back in return. I offered him an all or nothing battle, no league support, just me and him.

I lost!

…however, in the course of our angry dialogue we discovered we lived around 20 miles from each other, a few days after this we exchanged Chimera scrolls and decided to meet up. As it turned out ‘he’ was a girl! We then sat on nearby tables and threw chips and bits of pizza at our ice-cream sodas until she hit the top of my glass shouting “Fire bomb” and it smashed onto the floor.

I tried to claim it was an accident and we left hastily. I haven’t been back there now since it happened around 4 months ago, but it was worth it. We giggled like schoolchildren that day and now we have an agreement to support and defend each other which seems to be a much better arrangement than the battles of the past. We chat online and threaten to shower one another’s castles with blobs of ice-cream and with a degree of trepidation, we’re going out again. There’s around 20 years difference between us, but that doesn’t seem to matter as we’re both Stormfall fans.

We nearly got banned last time. Well …you’ve gotta have fun sometimes and we’ve pledged not to get kicked out anywhere or end up in jail, or at least we’ll try not to.

love this - you deserve the saphs !!
Mar 15, 2017, 01:1903/15/17
06/12/15

Ok, here's my story: 

I started playing Stormfall on FB Server 1 ages ago. A personal real life friend of mine had started a league and asked me to be his right hand and captain from the start. Our league grew nicely and at some point we joined an alliance. Only a few days after we joined I was asked to be part of the alliance leaders as they were looking for helpers to organize it all. That's how I got to know my 2 special friends, Troy and Betty, about who I like to tell you. Unfortunately, our alliance didn't work well for long. As fast as we gained leagues when we started, as fast we lost them again towards the end. However, 3 friends and myself had grown to trust each other and we liked to stay close with our leagues. So we started our own small alliance just for the 4 of us. After a while we noticed that Troy and Betty started to chat quite a lot. They both are such nice persons. I never understood why they were alone in their real life. So for me it was nice to see them starting a friendship in real life too. They lived several states apart from each other, but still both in the US. Well, you can imagine what happened, they fell for each other. I still remember when they first met, I suggested that they should never let go again. And they didn't. Of course, the change in their personal life came with the slight problem that they had less and less time for the game. But honestly, if you see 2 good people who just seem to be made for each other start a relationship, no game matters really. (sorry Plarium). I'm sure that they never expected to find a partner through this game. I mean, it's not a dating platform, right? Anyway, living apart didn't work long anymore for them both. Soon he moved in with her and a few months later they got married. BTW: Troys best man was the former head of the alliance that failed in the end. They wouldn't have met without him after all. Meanwhile my 2 friends are married since summer 2014. They don't play anymore, but are still very much in love. And it has resulted in them having a daughter now too. Her name is Morgan. 

Personally, I never expected a game to have so much influence on peoples real life. But it does. I wish only the best for Troy, Betty and Morgan. 

Mar 16, 2017, 11:1103/16/17
03/01/16
Zulf said:

I lost!

Wow! That's a really great story! 
Mar 16, 2017, 11:1703/16/17
03/01/16
glasherz said:

Ok, here's my story: 

I started playing Stormfall on FB Server 1 ages ago. A personal real life friend of mine had started a league and asked me to be his right hand and captain from the start. Our league grew nicely and at some point we joined an alliance. Only a few days after we joined I was asked to be part of the alliance leaders as they were looking for helpers to organize it all. That's how I got to know my 2 special friends, Troy and Betty, about who I like to tell you. Unfortunately, our alliance didn't work well for long. As fast as we gained leagues when we started, as fast we lost them again towards the end. However, 3 friends and myself had grown to trust each other and we liked to stay close with our leagues. So we started our own small alliance just for the 4 of us. After a while we noticed that Troy and Betty started to chat quite a lot. They both are such nice persons. I never understood why they were alone in their real life. So for me it was nice to see them starting a friendship in real life too. They lived several states apart from each other, but still both in the US. Well, you can imagine what happened, they fell for each other. I still remember when they first met, I suggested that they should never let go again. And they didn't. Of course, the change in their personal life came with the slight problem that they had less and less time for the game. But honestly, if you see 2 good people who just seem to be made for each other start a relationship, no game matters really. (sorry Plarium). I'm sure that they never expected to find a partner through this game. I mean, it's not a dating platform, right? Anyway, living apart didn't work long anymore for them both. Soon he moved in with her and a few months later they got married. BTW: Troys best man was the former head of the alliance that failed in the end. They wouldn't have met without him after all. Meanwhile my 2 friends are married since summer 2014. They don't play anymore, but are still very much in love. And it has resulted in them having a daughter now too. Her name is Morgan. 

Personally, I never expected a game to have so much influence on peoples real life. But it does. I wish only the best for Troy, Betty and Morgan. 

It's so great to see how the game unites people from all over the world! 
Mar 17, 2017, 13:1203/17/17
01/12/17
I have had 2 of my leagues members take a lot of time to really help tutor me in this game, YOu knwo they are genuinly good friends and people when you log in to find random messages with suggestions for ways to learn and improve my game. Thanks
Mar 18, 2017, 06:2303/18/17
Mar 18, 2017, 06:24(edited)
11/08/16
Zulf said:

I lost!

Lord X is in my league, thanks for telling me this interesting story
Mar 21, 2017, 20:2703/21/17
yes
Mar 23, 2017, 07:2603/23/17
07/16/16
Stidet and Angelic from Kingsguard meet and are now married.  We even had a virtual wedding for them
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 23, 2017, 09:3003/23/17
09/17/15
bhagya_anne said:

Stidet and Angelic from Kingsguard meet and are now married.  We even had a virtual wedding for them
Wow! That's awesome! Do you have some screenshots from that virtual wedding? :)
Mar 27, 2017, 16:3303/27/17
02/05/17
Through pure dedication, I have acquired many crystals in my rectum of sharts
Mar 30, 2017, 16:0803/30/17

My Lords,

these are great stories. I couldn't believed how much a game could influence a real life.

My respect to all of you
Mar 30, 2017, 18:3003/30/17
07/02/15

suprising enough some of my best and strongest allies were once my most hated enemies. 

Mar 31, 2017, 16:2003/31/17
03/01/16
Thank you for your stories, Lords and Ladies! 
Mar 31, 2017, 16:2103/31/17
03/01/16

And the winner is Lord Zulf! Please PM your coordinates to Lord Oberon so we can send you a Reward! 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.