Lord OberonCharacter
Mar 1, 2017, 11:0803/01/17
01/06/15

Update News!

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!

My Lords and Ladies,

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:

- A bug affecting Reward generation on the Wheel of Fortune has been fixed.

- The Dragon Stone Building is now displayed correctly on the Castle Screen.

- Various minor localization bugs have been fixed.

- Various minor interface bugs have been fixed.

Now, with haste! Have the horses saddled and the sentries posted. Balur and his minions have not been idle while we've been briefing you!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 1, 2017, 14:2003/01/17
Mar 1, 2017, 18:47(edited)
06/16/15
and even more bull dun updates added on here's a good update for you to put on that wouldn't be bull dun faster troop production update and dont make it an update like these ones increase hero abilities wisdom abilities to level 30 that start's on level 26 with infantry 5% faster troop production all way to bestiary 5% faster troop production on level 29 and end with 10% faster troop production for all troops on level 30 wisdom hero abilities but this one i think faster troop production would just be shot down like all the others no point putting this one up in suggestions 
Mar 2, 2017, 11:3303/02/17
Mar 2, 2017, 11:33(edited)
03/01/16
gogo sageger said:

and even more bull dun updates added on here's a good update for you to put on that wouldn't be bull dun faster troop production update and dont make it an update like these ones increase hero abilities wisdom abilities to level 30 that start's on level 26 with infantry 5% faster troop production all way to bestiary 5% faster troop production on level 29 and end with 10% faster troop production for all troops on level 30 wisdom hero abilities but this one i think faster troop production would just be shot down like all the others no point putting this one up in suggestions 
Hi! You can get additional Bonuses for updating Hero Ablilities. 
Mar 6, 2017, 02:2803/06/17
01/11/16
I dont think wheel of fortune works well yet.....better check it yourself
Mar 6, 2017, 08:1203/06/17
03/25/15

I miss the offers for imperial units for 80% :/

Mar 6, 2017, 13:3203/06/17
12/18/14

Silver said:

Out of topic ... could not log in to server Untamed lands

http://prnt.sc/ego7ef

apparently unscheduled maintenance we cant get into our server either

yay Plarium at its best as usual
Mar 6, 2017, 15:3303/06/17
03/01/16

Lords and Ladies, the game is up and running.

Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.
Mar 6, 2017, 16:1003/06/17
Mar 6, 2017, 16:20(edited)
12/13/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, the game is up and running.

Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.

So what did you change?

You interrupt the game but never give any explanation, and you wonder why we get so demoralised and frustrated

Another secret nerf, perhaps? Like the stealth victory tax which gives 10% extra casualties every time we win any battle?

We are still waiting for an explanation of this - http://prnt.sc/d8xkl5

Mar 6, 2017, 16:2603/06/17
Mar 6, 2017, 16:41(edited)
10/31/14

That can wait please explain these.

These is a major blow to game game security. Who knows what illicit minds might do while the status quo is as such. The where talks of hackings, and now talks has resurfaced. These will only fuel paronomia among conspiracy theorists. 

Mar 6, 2017, 17:4803/06/17
03/22/16
Oracle said:

That can wait please explain these.

These is a major blow to game game security. Who knows what illicit minds might do while the status quo is as such. The where talks of hackings, and now talks has resurfaced. These will only fuel paronomia among conspiracy theorists. 

According to my antivirus there were exploit issues in the previous two Adobe Flash updates. The newest one has tested clean on IE and Firefox. The https connection should have made these issues harder to exploit, VPN connection is even better in preventing exploits gathering your information.
Apr 5, 2017, 14:4104/05/17
03/01/16
24Clayton said:

why do I lose more in raids than I get??

Hi! Can you please specify what do you mean? 
Apr 5, 2017, 23:2804/05/17
12/18/14

24Clayton said:

why do I lose more in raids than I get??

if you are talking about when you attack against a defending castle you have to send more offense than there is defense otherwise you will not win

Castles get a castle defense bonus from fortifications, castle guards etc

also take into consideration the level of troops you might be attacking - if your units are not yet levelled up in lost arts and the defender's are then you are hitting stronger troops

general rule of thumb used to be X10 of what you are attacking so if there is an estimated 10k worth of defense you would send 100k worth of offense - HOWEVER with all the new bonuses and upgrades available then you should take that into account and send based on what you think the defense value is - also general rule is to ONLY use the troops you are willing to lose for PVP otherwise if you lose and the defender gets more defense out before you hit you will lose more than you had wanted to
Apr 6, 2017, 22:3704/06/17
Apr 6, 2017, 22:45(edited)
02/20/17

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!

My Lords and Ladies,

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:

- Error alerts have been improved to include buttons to copy the error codes. This will allow our support team to address your issues more efficiently and effectively!

- Fixed: League Fortress construction can now proceed as intended (some Lords and Ladies were experiencing problems).

- Fixed: Balur's Orcs will no longer benefit from League Fortress Knowledge bonuses to Unit statistics.

- An issue causing Crystal bonuses to round inaccurately in rare cases has been resolved.

- The Bonus derived from Lovar's Blessing will now be displayed correctly at all times.

- New Boosts have been added (for different lengths of time) and can now be acquired at the Black Market.

- Fixed: The level of Hero Equipment Items will now be displayed correctly to other players.

- A "League" filter has been added to the "Trade Scroll" interface to allow you to easily find Offers posted by fellow members of your League.

- New tooltips have been added to the Offense/Defense indicators in the "Train Units" window. They will display a comprehensive account of what bonuses affect the Unit's statistics.

- New tooltips have been added in the "Fiefs" tab of your Keep to show you how many Castles you have Besieged and how many Settlements and Hamlets you hold.

- Terminology changes. You may notice some minor changes to terminology in the game. League Ranks are now known as League Roles, the Order of Knights is now the Union of Knights, and Medallions (Medals) are now referred to as Emblems. We apologize for any initial confusion these changes may cause.

Now, with haste! Have the horses saddled and the sentries posted. Balur and his minions have not been idle while we've been briefing you!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Its not just Balurs Orcs that have been using our fortress bonuses, marrennon can be 20% stronger
Although Orcs were given 30 defense a long time ago (with no warning or anouncement)

Apr 7, 2017, 10:3704/07/17
Apr 7, 2017, 11:09(edited)
03/16/16

Fine 

and when do you figure out that people dont sit with a 100Mbit download all over the world?

i got a 25/25Mbit down/up a new computer with should easy take a web game

but after each update or new stuff to the game it lag or hang like hell for loong time ( i meen days or weeks)

i dont have that issue witn any other games, after update and a refresh they run smooth

Do you have server problems ?

im sure those with a old or slow computer or a minor internet connection are ripping hair out in frustration every time.
Apr 7, 2017, 11:0204/07/17
07/12/14
why do i still have a scroll under my Marshall indicating i have a report, yet when i open thier is no report and the scroll stays there?