The Daily Loyalty Roll Mechanics Have Changed!

34 Replies
Rosconz
16 February, 2017, 11:05 AM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

Lord Hulk50fam, we added this feature because we know that some players can't login into the game in some cases and it's really frustrating to lose all the progress for them. Now it won't happen again! 

Ohhhhh? So Plarium does care about players frustration? So they have chosen the very least frustrating part of the whole game to fix. Lets hope they are just starting at the bottom and working their way up.
UTC +12:00
Gadheras
16 February, 2017, 11:26 AM UTC
Rosconz said:

So I could just log in every 30 days or so now and collect the whole months rewards? And my 545 days without ever missing one now means SQUAT?
no, it mean you can skip days without it get reset, you still need to have logged in for 30 days, not necessary 30 days in a row.
UTC +2:00
exxxe
16 February, 2017, 11:51 AM UTC

Gadheras said:

Rosconz said:

So I could just log in every 30 days or so now and collect the whole months rewards? And my 545 days without ever missing one now means SQUAT?
no, it mean you can skip days without it get reset, you still need to have logged in for 30 days, not necessary 30 days in a row.

lord gadheras is correct 

lets say you logged in 3 days in the course of three weeks 

your daily roll stands at three days only :))
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
ion.lichici
24 February, 2017, 4:23 PM UTC
hy
UTC +8:00
ThatGuy
27 February, 2017, 1:05 AM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

okay... nice. i'm not sure what to think of this yet
Well, from now on you can skip days and the progress will stay the same :) 

To be honest, most of the time, if I'm not able to log, its because of an issue on Plarium's end where nobody can log.  They never restored login progress, even when community manager said on the forums to submit a ticket and support would fix it.  

So really, all this means is Plarium will no longer punish me as much for their failures.  Yay?  Of course, that is assuming this new feature works.  

UTC +6:00
Nemanja
27 February, 2017, 9:03 AM UTC

Lord Thatguy,

there isn't any issue on Plarium's end which interfere with anyone's login into the game. I've contacted few players from different leagues regarding that issue and neither one of us hasn't that kind of problems.

As before, I can advice you to contact support and send them your HAR report so they could analyze problems you are dealing with.
Nemanja
UTC +1:00
Rosconz
28 February, 2017, 2:06 AM UTC
ThatGuy said:

To be honest, most of the time, if I'm not able to log, its because of an issue on Plarium's end where nobody can log.  They never restored login progress, even when community manager said on the forums to submit a ticket and support would fix it.  

So really, all this means is Plarium will no longer punish me as much for their failures.  Yay?  Of course, that is assuming this new feature works.  

I HATE to agree with Plarium but I have managed to log in every day for the last 557 days. That would suggest that your problem is not Plariums fault.
carolpringle59
28 February, 2017, 2:16 PM UTC

Hulk50fam said:

Then how do you determine who is really loyal!!??  Plarium should reward the players who continuously log in everyday for more than 90 days by creating a Quest to get more of the castle improvements  immortal red dragons!!  Instead of just having 3 as the limit!!  Starting the game I did read it somewhere you could be the one to create a castle the likes no one has ever seen!!   How can that be when we only can get the same castle improvement guards!!   Thus creating a quest for those red dragon castle guards should separate the truly loyal from the habitual players!!  I sure would like to use some of my sapphires for a lot of red dragons at my castle!!   I would like to have a dragon themed castle or troll themed castle or Hydra themed castle!! 

What a slap in the Face to the  truly loyal Daily Players  that have gone out of their way to be sure they log in Daily!!!

Please like if you agree
UTC +4:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
28 February, 2017, 4:18 PM UTC

carolpringle59 said:

Hulk50fam said:

Then how do you determine who is really loyal!!??  Plarium should reward the players who continuously log in everyday for more than 90 days by creating a Quest to get more of the castle improvements  immortal red dragons!!  Instead of just having 3 as the limit!!  Starting the game I did read it somewhere you could be the one to create a castle the likes no one has ever seen!!   How can that be when we only can get the same castle improvement guards!!   Thus creating a quest for those red dragon castle guards should separate the truly loyal from the habitual players!!  I sure would like to use some of my sapphires for a lot of red dragons at my castle!!   I would like to have a dragon themed castle or troll themed castle or Hydra themed castle!! 

What a slap in the Face to the  truly loyal Daily Players  that have gone out of their way to be sure they log in Daily!!!

Please like if you agree

Carolpringle59, it's just a safety net for players in case if emergency cases. 

Klitch
22 March, 2017, 4:53 PM UTC
Ok!   This is nice no longer a slave to logging in daily. 
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
22 March, 2017, 8:51 PM UTC
carolpringle59 said:

Hulk50fam said:

Please like if you agree
I for one am grateful for this change it means you can have a holiday without having to worry about taking your laptop and finding wi fi just to keep your daily log in running - I do not understand the negative feedback here 
brunsonthomas
22 March, 2017, 9:02 PM UTC
Jezebel said:

carolpringle59 said:

Hulk50fam said:

Please like if you agree
I for one am grateful for this change it means you can have a holiday without having to worry about taking your laptop and finding wi fi just to keep your daily log in running - I do not understand the negative feedback here 
Some people have to be negative about everything. There are dedicated people who have not missed a day in over 3 years. I applaud their dedication but emergencies happen and military personnel get deployed.
UTC +5:00
Rosconz
22 March, 2017, 10:25 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:
........ There are dedicated people who have not missed a day in over 3 years. I applaud their dedication but emergencies happen and military personnel get deployed.
Agree'd with the rest of your statement but shouldn't there be some sort of recognition of those who do whatever it takes to log in EVERY day?
Jezebel
23 March, 2017, 5:23 AM UTC
Rosconz said:

brunsonthomas said:
........ There are dedicated people who have not missed a day in over 3 years. I applaud their dedication but emergencies happen and military personnel get deployed.
Agree'd with the rest of your statement but shouldn't there be some sort of recognition of those who do whatever it takes to log in EVERY day?
there was but now you don't HAVE to
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 March, 2017, 9:32 AM UTC
Rosconz said:

brunsonthomas said:
Those, who login every day, receive the 90-day reward faster. Which means that they receive more rewards for the same period of time :) 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
1722675 users registered; 42828 topics; 272238 posts; our newest member:piwomofe