New Feature - Hero Abilities!

New Feature - Hero Abilities!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Feb 15, 2017, 22:5602/15/17
07/25/15
Stewart_KT1 said:

From what i see so far non coiners can get to the top lvl of this, which is a good thing and different to majority of new things here.

Coiners are going to coin and that is that, BUT being able to do it the cashless way is good.

You get xp from so many places for free or little troop loss.

This is at least an attempt to not completely ignore the non spender. So i say its good.

My opinian may vary if/when i see later how it stacks up.

I am only up to lvl 7 but only 1500 points to next lvl by simply playing the game.
to little, to late. This and the new loyality roll seems like a grasp at retain people. The loyalit roll been asked for over and over in the past and shoot down. In the sake of "the holy balance" there is none. 
Feb 16, 2017, 01:2002/16/17
03/20/14
Gadheras said:

to little, to late. This and the new loyality roll seems like a grasp at retain people. The loyalit roll been asked for over and over in the past and shoot down. In the sake of "the holy balance" there is none. 
Im not disagreeing with you, Im just a little bit hopefull now they might pull the cheese out of their ears and listen and fix some of their shoddy updates/changes they done.
Feb 16, 2017, 05:0902/16/17
07/25/15
Stewart_KT1 said:

Gadheras said:

Im not disagreeing with you, Im just a little bit hopefull now they might pull the cheese out of their ears and listen and fix some of their shoddy updates/changes they done.
If they wanted to try fx things, they would hold back on introduce power to the coiners at the same time. The game scream for balance, and not the "plarium form of balance".
Feb 16, 2017, 05:2102/16/17
06/22/14

Extremely speeding troops production with Paragon Points could correct way.

In RL I'm optimist, but here ...

Generally speaking, game is ruined so much that there is no easy way to survive (in terms of good game for large amount of players). Soon or later big coiners will stop with spending, and only noobs will pay for the "victory".

Main problem in the game are new players.

To survive:

• they have to pay big amount of $, or
  • to get a chance without money. For this one, except speeding troops production with or without Paragon points, they really need protection by penalties based on levels, Stronger players has to get penalties, in percents, based on level difference - real penalties, like -80% for 20 level difference. Ofc, only for attacks on weaker player. With defense action there is no need for penalty.

Coiners rule this game and they will do everything to avoid this, but I had to write (hoping that someone started to listen).

P.S.: none of those are my original ideas. They exist on many threads, posted in last 2 years. Until now, no one wanted to listen. Maybe, just maybe ...

Feb 16, 2017, 08:2302/16/17
Feb 16, 2017, 08:24(edited)
06/16/15
a decent good update could of been a awesome update if they added on faster troop production to this update what does plarium have against adding on faster troop production anyway a shame faster troop production wasnt added on to this update it seems like plarium is still not listening to us yet
Feb 16, 2017, 18:5002/16/17
03/22/16
Drogar61 said:

Generally speaking, game is ruined so much that there is no easy way to survive (in terms of good game for large amount of players). Soon or later big coiners will stop with spending, and only noobs will pay for the "victory".

To survive:

• to get a chance without money. For this one, except speeding troops production with or without Paragon points, they really need protection by penalties based on levels, Stronger players has to get penalties, in percents, based on level difference - real penalties, like -80% for 20 level difference. Ofc, only for attacks on weaker player. With defense action there is no need for penalty.

Coiners rule this game and they will do everything to avoid this, but I had to write (hoping that someone started to listen).

P.S.: none of those are my original ideas. They exist on many threads, posted in last 2 years. Until now, no one wanted to listen. Maybe, just maybe ...

I don't think the game should penalize players for raiding or sieging more than 10 levels below them that should be the league responsibility. Both the league they are in and the one they are hostile to. That is just plain bullying until both players are over level 80. No league should tolerate bullying. The only exception being during a War.
Feb 16, 2017, 22:0002/16/17
06/22/14

brunsonthomas said:

Drogar61 said:

To survive:

I don't think the game should penalize players for raiding or sieging more than 10 levels below them that should be the league responsibility. Both the league they are in and the one they are hostile to. That is just plain bullying until both players are over level 80. No league should tolerate bullying. The only exception being during a War.

Many thing that you said are wrong.

• New players aren't at league. Nobody will protect them.
  • Low leveled players (if some league accepts low leveled players) weren't protected in history because they have no castle def bonus, and every real attack on them made massacre in WOD. What is protection for player is league revenge on one side, and honor of attacker on the other. If any of that will omit in some point low leveled player will be destroyed.
  • Why war would be different? You want to say that strong player has permission to kill weak players. Weird.

With penalty everyone will have chance to prove its real domination.

For last year we didn't see real fights of equal players. Maybe that could say something?

Feb 16, 2017, 22:1602/16/17
03/22/16
Drogar61 said:

brunsonthomas said:

Drogar61 said:

To survive:

Many thing that you said are wrong.

• New players aren't at league. Nobody will protect them.
  • Low leveled players (if some league accepts low leveled players) weren't protected in history because they have no castle def bonus, and every real attack on them made massacre in WOD. What is protection for player is league revenge on one side, and honor of attacker on the other. If any of that will omit in some point low leveled player will be destroyed.
  • Why war would be different? You want to say that strong player has permission to kill weak players. Weird.

With penalty everyone will have chance to prove its real domination.

For last year we didn't see real fights of equal players. Maybe that could say something?

It sounds like a good idea for a Suggestion. Why not submit your idea as a Suggestion under Your Suggestions.
Feb 16, 2017, 22:2202/16/17
06/22/14
Partially, both ideas already exist as suggestions. You can copy and paste them everywhere were you think that could change anything.
Feb 17, 2017, 04:5302/17/17
05/14/16

gogo sageger said:

a decent good update could of been a awesome update if they added on faster troop production to this update what does plarium have against adding on faster troop production anyway a shame faster troop production wasnt added on to this update it seems like plarium is still not listening to us yet

This is so true brother, it is said it imbalances the game, because everyone will get the same increase. but at least people would have a reason to play more than every couple months or so. Sooner or later the company will wake up.

Feb 17, 2017, 06:5302/17/17
07/25/15

GoGo Knightmare said:

gogo sageger said:

This is so true brother, it is said it imbalances the game, because everyone will get the same increase. but at least people would have a reason to play more than every couple months or so. Sooner or later the company will wake up.

I posted about it since day 1 in the game just about. It never about everyone get bigger, its about the ability to bounce back after wipe out. The bottom line is always the resources regardless because without you cant make any units. Thing is Plarium is leaning to hard to revive troops for sapphires and buy troops outright. And that is the TRUE inbalance to the game. 

It would been much better if they made the ability to make legendary units yourself from an obscene amount of resources and longer build time, Make them available through spend large number of soul stones or something to unlock. 

Then remove the buy units for sapphires totaly, and just focus on sell resource packs, and let that be the bottom line. With such you bring big coiners, small coiners, and pure f2p players closer together. People get the choice, spend on resource packs to build units or raid and grind to make more units. There been screenshots of ridicilous armies with Dragons, wyvenrs and GWD's, Is that the balance Plarium trying to justify? they live in an alternate reality with alternate facts too.

Feb 17, 2017, 19:1802/17/17
12/18/14

I think the main point made here had the bonus been to reduce production times for troops then the Hero abilities would be equal for all rather than adding another 10% to massive armies then the bonus would depend on how much effort people put into building their armies rather than buying them

however coiners would just buy resources to increase their builds but at least there are limits to how much a coiner could buy in one day

I have build queues going for the next 3 months i would love to have the production time reduced it would be a more tangible benefit for me
Feb 17, 2017, 23:2602/17/17
05/30/14

Hello All,

Personally I like the heroes ability.

If your a coiner or non coiner I think the introduction of heroes ability will be a benefit to all

Well Done Plarium

DoomieUK

Feb 18, 2017, 04:5302/18/17
05/14/16

DoomieUK said:

Hello All,

Personally I like the heroes ability.

If your a coiner or non coiner I think the introduction of heroes ability will be a benefit to all

Well Done Plarium

DoomieUK

I also think it s a good update, but I wouldn't say hats off or well done.

That is like thanking the guy who came and screwed up your plumbing for turning your main off.
Feb 18, 2017, 23:4802/18/17
05/30/14

I guess you should get to know your plumber first:-)

DoomieUK

Feb 19, 2017, 03:3302/19/17
05/14/16
haha, touche' !
Feb 19, 2017, 17:4102/19/17
01/11/16
Jezebel said:

KING said:

KING said:

seriously does your team know whats going on ?

% boost to troops = a larger imbalance

the strong get stronger and the weak get weaker !!!

10% to a guy with 100k offense = 110k .... while another same 10% boost to his 100M offense = 110M

more over another basic debuff to defense ... only need 3 players go BG crazy get all wisdom points, then activate offense boosts 10 years before all normal players and add a +50% boost TO ONLY 3 PLAYER ..... where by for defense you would need THE WHOLE DAMN LEAGUE TO DO THE BOOSTS

SERIOUSLY DO YOU NOT SEE THE B.S in this .. rather then having def and off boosts you could of had production time reduced for the troops

dont skip my post i would like to see if you understand what im saying ..... at least acknowledge it ... maybe give us some excuse or how its not made for the strong already ... most strong are coiners but thats besides the point ...... i will keep asking this to you

let me put it simply

1) do you think the imbalance is becoming to wide ?

2) do you understand what your stuff is doing ?

4) are there plans to fix this in any way ?

LOL, ask the players what they would say to these questions and see what they think (exclude any stuff who just make excuses cause its there job to do so)

i agree reducing build times would have been much better then the people who don't buy their armies have an opportunity to advance
 That a last strategy move for Plarium as troops make most the income for them. Probably another year before they give us some update for faster training speed and will be another coiner feature.
Feb 21, 2017, 14:1602/21/17
03/01/16
Lords, these bonuses work for both Defensive and Offensive characteristics. Both defenders and attackers can choose which bonuses they need in order to become stronger and upgrade them.
Feb 23, 2017, 15:2202/23/17
12/18/14
Eugenia Misura said:

Lords, these bonuses work for both Defensive and Offensive characteristics. Both defenders and attackers can choose which bonuses they need in order to become stronger and upgrade them.
sure let me pull out some defense and add 10% to fend off those 100 mil offense hits :)