All Categories

Changes in Beacon Massacre!

Changes in Beacon Massacre!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Mar 1, 2017, 10:4603/01/17

Lord Thatguy,

please read post again.  Its clearly stated that Beacon Massacre Tournament will be reduced to give you an opportunity to better prepare for future battles. Nothing else. 

BTW, I can ensure you that Plarium constantly listen players suggestions. 

So, instead of complaining about everything why don't you post your suggestion in proper topic.

Mar 1, 2017, 10:4803/01/17

Lord Snowgoon,

same as before, why don't you post your suggestion in proper topic and see by yourself will it make a difference. 

Mar 4, 2017, 17:5903/04/17
Mar 5, 2017, 05:27(edited)

Noob 101 here, I have only heard and read about the issues this event has caused for many many leagues and individuals. In the conversations I have had with numerous members of numerous leagues, the general consensus was the beacon massacres suc.ked. Yes for coiners this may be a wonderful time to just destroy things with no retribution, but the average joe makes up the content of the game. You destroy enough average joes and you will have an empty map. then what good will all your big armies be? The other side of things is also as was stated earlier by DJ many leagues have changed their entire beacon strategy to deal with this nearly universally disliked event and then you say you're scaling them back now. That will definitely make them upset lol. Plarium seems to be "ace"ing making people mad and failing horribly at truly listening to the players over the long term. Yes, I am sure there are moderators "NEMANJA" who's entire work life is reading through the piles of drival and crying of thousands of spoiled players to get some real information that is truly usable by both the company and the players but truly on this stand I feel and many others will agree as noted by the number of yay's heard even in this thread that Plarium didn't get an "A" on this event and came much closer to an "E" or "F" grade.

As a side Note and direct answer to the thread question YES I am happy, very happy to hear that the massacres are decreasing in numbers. For me I feel it was another way to grab money for Plarium, Because as much as 90% revival rate is awesome, that's still 10% death rate for BIG BIG BIG armies, with lots of losses to EVERYONE on the map. you take 10% of 50 billion and it's still a cra.p load of losses that people must pay for and if you don't think there's 50 billion worth of troops lost on a beacon massacre you should double check your math... 
Mar 5, 2017, 17:4203/05/17
Mar 5, 2017, 17:55(edited)
12/13/14

OCTAVIAN said:

Snowgoon said:

The free revival failed to work for me

But I would like to know why, and how many others lost units for no reason

1*90% = 0.9 ....so what should revive ? Check for normal revive in your infirmary when you get a hit in your castle (30% for free)...will see that it works same... 

Infirmary free revives are rounded up but massacre revives are rounded down or non-existent - how bluddy typical

By every rule of mathematics 0.9 should be rounded up, not down

I lost 3 bear-riders in my own castle and was allowed to revive one for free in the infirmary

http://prnt.sc/egbmy7

http://prnt.sc/egbnsh

BearRiders 3*30% = 0.9 rounded up to 1 free revive

Arbalester 4*30% = 1.2 rounded down to 1 free revive

Archers 11*30% = 3.3 rounded down to 3 free revives

Nemanja said

same as before, why don't you post your suggestion in proper topic and see by yourself will it make a difference.

It was not a suggestion. It was a question

I would still like to see an explanation on these stealth losses

How many lost Legendaries because of this?
I only lost 7 units in the massacre because we refuse to participate, but other players lost thousands and might not notice the revive fails

Mar 6, 2017, 16:2903/06/17
03/01/16

Lords and Ladies, the rounding worlks as follows: 

- If you lose 5 Units, it will be available revive 4 of them

- If lost 1 Unit, then you won't have a chance to revive it. 

Thank you for your sharing your onservations on this matter, I'll forward it to our devs. 

Mar 7, 2017, 01:1103/07/17
Mar 7, 2017, 01:24(edited)
11/04/15

Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, the rounding worlks as follows: 

- If you lose 5 Units, it will be available revive 4 of them

- If lost 1 Unit, then you won't have a chance to revive it. 

Thank you for your sharing your observations on this matter, I'll forward it to our devs. 

Why use different infermery rule for the massacre to normal rules?
After losing 1 unit we should be able to revive it (90% of one is 0.9 which should be rounded up not down)
This will effect beacon defense much more than beacon attackers because it is easy for 160 members to lose one of each legendary unit

I am sure your devs accountants understand this which is probably why they did it

May 16, 2017, 20:4105/16/17
11/25/16

My only concern to this tournament is the way that they count the lost unit per raid/report. The ratio of units counted for as kill does not match the actual amount of unit kill per report. Therefore and the end you will not revive the 90%. Instead. If for this tournament only. They can add all unit until the end of the tournament and them as a single process revive the 90% will be more accurate. Inthe last may tournament i used a excel spreadsheet to count how many i have in the beginning and the results of the reviving was near 70%. So Please in facor of small league this is huge. Can the formula of the computation can be modify as a single counter until the end and them revive the 90%???

Please developer team coment on this.

Thanks a lot for your t

May 16, 2017, 23:0505/16/17
10/21/14
? You can revive 90% of the units that died. Not sure what you mean by 70% or where you are getting that. Can you explain that in depth more