Update News!

41 Reply
roadstar Pitbull
22 May, 2017, 11:38 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

Rosconz said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Foe example, if you have ever had your build queue taken out by an unexpected raid, you may appreciate being able to revive some of your Offense. In this case upgrading of Infirmary is a good idea. However, if this upgrade has no use for you, you can pass it by.

I'm not sure what game you play Eugenia but in SF:Age of War raids don't effect your build queues in any way. So do you have any REAL example where this is a good addition?
I gave it above. All Lords can test this option and share their experience. 
You description is nothing that can happen in Storm fall. Raids have no effect on ques of either troops or buildings.Troops already out of ques,ie: been completed, can be revived at a percentage. but has nothing to do with the ques themselves.
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
23 May, 2017, 11:40 AM UTC
roadstar Pitbull said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Rosconz said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Foe example, if you have ever had your build queue taken out by an unexpected raid, you may appreciate being able to revive some of your Offense. In this case upgrading of Infirmary is a good idea. However, if this upgrade has no use for you, you can pass it by.

I'm not sure what game you play Eugenia but in SF:Age of War raids don't effect your build queues in any way. So do you have any REAL example where this is a good addition?
I gave it above. All Lords can test this option and share their experience. 
You description is nothing that can happen in Storm fall. Raids have no effect on ques of either troops or buildings.Troops already out of ques,ie: been completed, can be revived at a percentage. but has nothing to do with the ques themselves.
It's for cases when you can not hide them as soon as they were built.  
UTC +2:00
1720402 users registered; 42411 topics; 270668 posts; our newest member:คนราน