Update News!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 24, 2017, 12:0201/24/17
03/01/16
toggit said:

Lord Oberon said:

Expired Rewards for completed League Quests are now properly displayed in the Black Market.

Which proves just how badly bugged League Quest Reward Packs have been for a very long time 

I have not failed to login, nor failed to collect any reward packs for at least 74 days

So, Where did this lot come from????
None of them were there yesterday

It is obvious to me that these are all the old league packs that had failed to appear

Your 'bug fix' gives me no confidence that this will not continue
There's a chance that there Rewards have been expired for a while and you got notification now. Please keep track of the number and if it's going to raise, please contact our Support team and provide them this this information for further investigation. Thank you.
Jan 24, 2017, 12:0201/24/17
03/01/16
petals480 said:

iPad Air app
Can you please specify what do you mean?
Jan 26, 2017, 01:0101/26/17
08/03/14

Eugenia Misura said:

toggit said:

Lord Oberon said:

Expired Rewards for completed League Quests are now properly displayed in the Black Market.

Which proves just how badly bugged League Quest Reward Packs have been for a very long time 

I have not failed to login, nor failed to collect any reward packs for at least 74 days

It is obvious to me that these are all the old league packs that had failed to appear

There's a chance that there Rewards have been expired for a while and you got notification now. Please keep track of the number and if it's going to raise, please contact our Support team and provide them this this information for further investigation. Thank you.

a chance?

how can we be sure/not sure of this bug, but absolutely certain the BGs are working fine?
Jan 26, 2017, 11:5001/26/17
03/01/16

IronApex Turok said:

Eugenia Misura said:

toggit said:

Lord Oberon said:

a chance?

how can we be sure/not sure of this bug, but absolutely certain the BGs are working fine?

Lord IronApex Turok, I used this expression because I can't tell for sure what happened exactly on your account. If you want investigate this case, please contact our Support team at http://support.plarium.com

Jan 26, 2017, 16:0901/26/17
The new update has caused issues with Firefox browser. Firefox says some images are not secure, therefore the game has severe lag, and issues. The game works properly in internet explorer however the content cannot be viewed properly as you cannot go full screen because it does not adjust screen size and resolution.
Jan 26, 2017, 22:1701/26/17

My Lords,

why don't you try Maxthon Nitro. I'm using it myself.

Much faster and reliable than Chrome or IE and with less cash.
Jan 27, 2017, 00:2201/27/17
08/03/14
Nemanja said:

My Lords,

id rather download a new subscription game than have to change browsers everymonth so depending on what gets screwed up on this weeks updates. 
Jan 27, 2017, 18:0101/27/17
03/22/16
IronApex Turok said:

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

id rather download a new subscription game than have to change browsers everymonth so depending on what gets screwed up on this weeks updates. 
I tried Maxthon, it's Chinese made. It doesn't have the cache problems but it crashes if Flash crashes. So I went to Chrome and have been there ever since for Plarium games, I still have to clear the cache 2 - 3 times a day but I don't have to reload the browser except at scroll drop.. I still use Firefox and Internet Explorer for other things.
Jan 27, 2017, 21:0101/27/17
Jan 27, 2017, 21:02(edited)
11/04/15

I have always used chrome and never have any problems

I clear cache maybe once per week and check for upgrades

It needs to be manually updated

Menu>Help>About Google Chrome - http://prntscr.com/e179m9

It contains peppercorn flash which is simultaneously upgraded

I do not have Adobe Flashplayer installed because it sometimes clashed with pepper
Jan 28, 2017, 16:3001/28/17
07/25/15

toggit said:

I have always used chrome and never have any problems

I clear cache maybe once per week and check for upgrades

It needs to be manually updated

Menu>Help>About Google Chrome - http://prntscr.com/e179m9

It contains peppercorn flash which is simultaneously upgraded

I do not have Adobe Flashplayer installed because it sometimes clashed with pepper

Funny thing about Chrome.....

https://9to5google.com/2017/01/25/chrome-56-stable-features/

Probably wont be that good for flash in the future...

Jan 29, 2017, 22:2801/29/17
10/11/16

il gioco non funziona

fa fatica a caricare  arriva all'80% poi si ferma

tutte le azioni avvengono in ritardo
Jan 30, 2017, 10:0701/30/17
Jan 30, 2017, 10:07(edited)
03/01/16

flasiel said:

il gioco non funziona

fa fatica a caricare  arriva all'80% poi si ferma

tutte le azioni avvengono in ritardo

Hi! This issue is fixed now. If you still experience loading issues, please follow this link and submit a ticket to our Support team at: plrm.me/Support_Plarium .

Feb 7, 2017, 21:0502/07/17
08/09/16

''- Further to the introduction of new Building Levels, new Construction Quests have been added. You will now receive Rewards for upgrading your Buildings to these new Levels. Check the Quests section for updates.''

So then you give among these Quests, very quickly: upgrading infirmary to level 14.  All very well, except that infirmary upgrade is simply worthless, no improvement in percentage of defensive troops we can recover free, just offensive troops, and who in his right mind leaves offensive troops out when under attack?  And the thing costs a mint in sketches.  So then since we can't simply cancel one of these quests, that means it stays there indefinitely, and no further quests are received.  Very bad deal this.  There should be some sort of way by which such is removed from the list of buildings to upgrade. By us, not by Plarium's computer. 

Feb 8, 2017, 12:1102/08/17
03/01/16

dliard55 said:

''- Further to the introduction of new Building Levels, new Construction Quests have been added. You will now receive Rewards for upgrading your Buildings to these new Levels. Check the Quests section for updates.''

So then you give among these Quests, very quickly: upgrading infirmary to level 14.  All very well, except that infirmary upgrade is simply worthless, no improvement in percentage of defensive troops we can recover free, just offensive troops, and who in his right mind leaves offensive troops out when under attack?  And the thing costs a mint in sketches.  So then since we can't simply cancel one of these quests, that means it stays there indefinitely, and no further quests are received.  Very bad deal this.  There should be some sort of way by which such is removed from the list of buildings to upgrade. By us, not by Plarium's computer. 

Foe example, if you have ever had your build queue taken out by an unexpected raid, you may appreciate being able to revive some of your Offense. In this case upgrading of Infirmary is a good idea. However, if this upgrade has no use for you, you can pass it by.

Feb 10, 2017, 01:3702/10/17
08/09/16
the problem is that no other quests of this type (construction) will be given until it is done.  And there is nothing to make that quest change that I can see, so ''pass it by'' becomes self-defeating.  We should be able to kill it somehow so we can go on to other things and not lose out totally.
Feb 20, 2017, 11:5402/20/17
08/22/15
Eugenia Misura said:

Foe example, if you have ever had your build queue taken out by an unexpected raid, you may appreciate being able to revive some of your Offense. In this case upgrading of Infirmary is a good idea. However, if this upgrade has no use for you, you can pass it by.

I'm not sure what game you play Eugenia but in SF:Age of War raids don't effect your build queues in any way. So do you have any REAL example where this is a good addition?
Feb 20, 2017, 15:1302/20/17
03/01/16
Rosconz said:

Eugenia Misura said:

I'm not sure what game you play Eugenia but in SF:Age of War raids don't effect your build queues in any way. So do you have any REAL example where this is a good addition?
I gave it above. All Lords can test this option and share their experience. 
May 22, 2017, 16:4805/22/17
11/03/15
May 23, 2017, 11:4005/23/17
03/01/16
roadstar Pitbull said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Rosconz said:

Eugenia Misura said:

I gave it above. All Lords can test this option and share their experience. 
You description is nothing that can happen in Storm fall. Raids have no effect on ques of either troops or buildings.Troops already out of ques,ie: been completed, can be revived at a percentage. but has nothing to do with the ques themselves.
It's for cases when you can not hide them as soon as they were built.