Upgrade your Buildings to new Levels!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 25, 2017, 11:2201/25/17
Jan 25, 2017, 15:42(edited)
07/25/15

Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, there are several options for getting Sketches and they are available for all players. Plus, new levels can give you good bonuses.

Foe example, if you have ever had your build queue taken out by an unexpected raid, you may appreciate being able to revive some of your Offense. In this case upgrading of Infirmary is a good idea. However, if this upgrade has no use for you, you can pass it by.

You don't get it do you? You are adding more coiner only "WIN" bonus adding to DEF and OFF bonus's from buildings that need sketches to upgrade. PLEASE show us all the sources to obtain sketches from non coining?

Anyone seen Oberons marbles? He clearly lost them....
Jan 25, 2017, 14:3001/25/17
10/31/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, there are several options for getting Sketches and they are available for all players. Plus, new levels can give you good bonuses.

Foe example, if you have ever had your build queue taken out by an unexpected raid, you may appreciate being able to revive some of your Offense. In this case upgrading of Infirmary is a good idea. However, if this upgrade has no use for you, you can pass it by.

You should be ashamed of yourself for being called a human being. We are human being treat us as such. Just show a little emotions. Stop copying and pasting, its making you look bad. You are already bad. 

I curse the day I met these game, I curse the day I signed up for these utter incompetence. 

Most of the people who are here everyday complaining get to deal with these firsthand, the quieting, the complains, the pillaging, the blacklisting and fillings of bankruptcies

worse is having to deal with a coiner who see it fit to raid and kill your level 8 neophyte. With negotiations turning into you being killed yourself

Jan 26, 2017, 00:4701/26/17
Jan 26, 2017, 00:51(edited)

Eugenia Misura said:

Personally, I'd like to be able to upgrade beyond lvl 20 - I just don't have hundreds of dollars to spend on sketches. (around $64 for 1,000 Sketches)

As for your - "Please bear in mind that there are many ways to earn Sapphires in the game". Shows just how out of touch you are with the community you pretend to represent. High level (and some lower level) players with money to spend can indeed make Sapphires ingame, while the rest of us are just pvp targets for them in Hamlets and or don't have enough boosts to compete in the "events". 

EG; Send 2,000 mixed troops (a few million in defenses) to a hamlet, any hamlet, you will more often than not lose them to a high lvl player who doesn't even bother to scout first. They don't have to, 5,000 or  more often the 15,000 Dragons he (or she) sends is going to kill those few million defenses. Leaving me 2,000 defenses down and no Sapphires. (EDIT; sorry that is not completely accurate - I did get 115 Sapphires from the hamlet harvest event, for losing 2,000 troops)

Plarium has created the great divide in its game - Those who have money to spend and those who don't - The more money those with spend, the wider the divide.

Now, I'm not knocking those who have money to spend and do so - they are the ones who keep the game alive so I can play (and spend what I can afford here and there). The problem is, there is such a big gap between those with lots of disposable income and those without.

I received a message a few days ago from a rival alliance - One of theirs was constantly raiding and FBing a player 20 lvls below him - I FB'd him once and was told via the message - Stay out of this, I buy what I need and if it means spending money to take you out of the game, I can and will. The player that was being hounded hasn't logged in for over a week now, I believe he has given up. I was told this all started over the lower lvl player breaking a lvl 2 siege for the Liberate a Castle quest.

Those with lots of disposable income can get lots of Sapphires both by buying them and making them ingame with relative ease - Those without lots of disposable income ($205 for a "special Offer) just can't compete and so the gap between player types just keeps getting wider.

Eugenia; I'd suggest you stop just repeating the Plarium "we make it so everyone can compete", rhetoric (language designed to have a persuasive or impressive effect, but which is often regarded as lacking in sincerity or meaningful content). And get in touch with the community you represent, find out why so many don't see these kinds of updates as anything more than money grabs for Plarium.

Sure Plarium is a business and every business wants to make a profit, rightly so, but you can make a profit buy selling your product at a price that doesn't exclude such a large portion of your customers..

Jan 26, 2017, 01:0201/26/17
07/25/15
TitanAce said:

Eugenia; I'd suggest you stop just repeating the Plarium "we make it so everyone can compete", rhetoric (language designed to have a persuasive or impressive effect, but which is often regarded as lacking in sincerity or meaningful content). And get in touch with the community you represent, find out why so many don't see these kinds of updates as anything more than money grabs for Plarium.

Sure Plarium is a business and every business wants to make a profit, rightly so, but you can make a profit buy selling your product at a price that doesn't exclude such a large portion of your customers..

lack touch of reality with their own game. Let the play their own game at same level as everyone else and see how EASY they have it to obtain sketches and sapphires by just playing the game. I doubt wages in Ukraine would make them first in line to spend cash on sapphires.
Jan 26, 2017, 10:5901/26/17
03/01/16

I'm not saying that it's easy. No, you should participate in the Tournaments, win rewards, collect Sapphires and only them you can get Sketches. It's far from easy, but it's a possible goal to achieve.

Jan 26, 2017, 11:5301/26/17
07/25/15

Eugenia Misura said:

I'm not saying that it's easy. No, you should participate in the Tournaments, win rewards, collect Sapphires and only them you can get Sketches. It's far from easy, but it's a possible goal to achieve.

The problem is the gap between coiners and the rest increased the size of crand canyon with this. And for you not to see this make you utter blind. Who will the coiners play vs when all the rest is gone? You are killing off your own game and wont see it...

Jan 26, 2017, 14:4901/26/17
Jan 26, 2017, 15:17(edited)
12/13/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Your new Elite Tiers have made it impossible for non-coiners to win sapphires from tournaments

We need a fairer tier system for players over level 60

It is much easier for a level 51 player to win sapphires than it is for a level 61 player

This screenshot will amaze you all - http://prntscr.com/e0mqy9

Jan 27, 2017, 15:3301/27/17
03/01/16
Snowgoon said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Your new Elite Tiers have made it impossible for non-coiners to win sapphires from tournaments

It is much easier for a level 51 player to win sapphires than it is for a level 61 player

Why is it unfair, Lady Snowgoon? You're getting into particular Tier depending in results that have been shown in previous Tournament. Thus, you can repeat the same result in similar conditions.
Jan 27, 2017, 21:2501/27/17
Jan 27, 2017, 21:34(edited)
11/04/15

Eugenia Misura said:

Snowgoon said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Why is it unfair, Lady Snowgoon? You're getting into particular Tier depending in results that have been shown in previous Tournament. Thus, you can repeat the same result in similar conditions.

It is extremely unfair because we are placed in the same tiers as highest level coiners

But you already know this because we have explained it many times (with screenshots)

I am level 60 on Untamed so should NEVER see higher levels in My Tier (level 51 - 60), not unless they level-up during the tournament anyway

http://prntscr.com/e17mdm

Also, My Tier only rewards top 20 and the amount of sapphires available is pitiful

Jan 30, 2017, 10:1801/30/17
03/01/16

Lord Toggit, as I mentioned, your Tier depends on your results in previous Tournament. If you show almost equal result, you'll compete in almost equal conditions in next Tournament. 

Feb 2, 2017, 11:5202/02/17

Dear Plarium,

thank you for sketches and opportunity to develop much more than before and for new defense and offense levels.
Feb 2, 2017, 16:3802/02/17
08/05/14
Skycooldude said:

can you make it to where you can upgrade the black market? and with each time you upgrade it, it decreases the cost of all items by 25%
Good idea, but don't hold your breath. 
Feb 2, 2017, 16:3902/02/17
08/05/14
Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, we add new Items to the Tournament rewards from time to time, including the Items available at the Market. Apart from Tournaments, Sketches can be obtained at the Black Market.

Please bear in mind that there are many ways to earn Sapphires in the game. They are a very important in-game Resource that can be used to purchase different Items and Units. That is why we made sure our players have enough opportunities to earn them in Tournaments, Quests, Achievements, Hamlets, etc.

Additionally, according to players who have already used Sketches for upgrades, there are enough opportunities for you to get this Resource.

Do you really believe what you post?
Feb 3, 2017, 13:4502/03/17
03/01/16
Aaron KT3 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, we add new Items to the Tournament rewards from time to time, including the Items available at the Market. Apart from Tournaments, Sketches can be obtained at the Black Market.

Please bear in mind that there are many ways to earn Sapphires in the game. They are a very important in-game Resource that can be used to purchase different Items and Units. That is why we made sure our players have enough opportunities to earn them in Tournaments, Quests, Achievements, Hamlets, etc.

Additionally, according to players who have already used Sketches for upgrades, there are enough opportunities for you to get this Resource.

Yes, otherwise, why would I say this? I know that it's hard and you need time to reach the goal. But it's a hardcore strategy, it's not supposed to be easy to play it.  
Feb 3, 2017, 14:2902/03/17
Feb 3, 2017, 14:31(edited)
06/22/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Aaron KT3 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Yes, otherwise, why would I say this? I know that it's hard and you need time to reach the goal. But it's a hardcore strategy, it's not supposed to be easy to play it.  

This is not a strategy game. This is pay to win game, and every coiner without any strategy could beat you.

Earning sapphires and sketches, producing troops and building buildings has no sense when coiners could buy your 1 year hard work in several mins.

On the other side, hypothetically, if you remove buying as option, this game can't have attribute strategic because there is no way to make any plan for 'smart' fights. In the game where any serious fight will cost you 4-6 months of producing, you can fight only against 2-3 equal players, and after that you are dead for next 1 year. So you can be bully, beating weaker players, or meat for stronger players.

In this war game, you're winner only if you avoid war. Absurd, right?

All of this, you and Plarium know very well, and that is reason why Plarium made such list prices for any coiner, counting on human wish to be winner. Big coiner will be winner in this game. If he has no problem in RL because of spending thousand of $ on pixels, he will feel good.

Rest of players are loosers. Some smarter than me understood that earlier.

Apr 7, 2017, 22:5404/07/17
Lord Oberon said:

Upgrade your Buildings to new Levels!

Receive even greater Bonuses!

My Lords and Ladies!

Raise your game to all new heights! Lords and Ladies from across Darkshine are now eligible to receive even greater Bonuses! Simply Upgrade your Buildings to increase your Castle’s power and cause your rivals to tremble inside their gates!

Here are the bonuses you shall now receive from the following Buildings:

Mine:

Level 24 – Offense increase (all Units)

Level 25 – Defense increase (all Units)

Townhouse:

Level 24 – Defense increase (all Units)

Level 25 – Offense increase (all Units)

Farm:

Levels 24 and 25 – Food Consumption Reduction

Warehouse:

Level 25 – Max Warehouse capacity now 500,000!

Barn:

Level 25 – Max Barn capacity now 500,000!

Eagle's Nest:

Now you can Upgrade your Eagle's Nest to Levels 21 and 22!

Level 21 – Increased search range, accelerated Resource gathering at Hamlets

Level 22 – Increased search range and an increase to your Castle Defense Bonus

Dungeons:

Now you can Upgrade your Dungeons to Levels 6 and 7 to increase your Gold production!

Upgrade now and gain an advantage over your rivals in your quest to rule Stormfall!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall