Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Jan 23, 2017, 13:2501/23/17
01/06/15

Upgrade your Buildings to new Levels!

Upgrade your Buildings to new Levels!

Receive even greater Bonuses!

My Lords and Ladies!

Raise your game to all new heights! Lords and Ladies from across Darkshine are now eligible to receive even greater Bonuses! Simply Upgrade your Buildings to increase your Castle’s power and cause your rivals to tremble inside their gates!

Here are the bonuses you shall now receive from the following Buildings:

Mine:

Level 24 – Offense increase (all Units)

Level 25 – Defense increase (all Units)

Townhouse:

Level 24 – Defense increase (all Units)

Level 25 – Offense increase (all Units)

Farm:

Levels 24 and 25 – Food Consumption Reduction

Warehouse:

Level 25 – Max Warehouse capacity now 500,000!

Barn:

Level 25 – Max Barn capacity now 500,000!

Eagle's Nest:

Now you can Upgrade your Eagle's Nest to Levels 21 and 22!

Level 21 – Increased search range, accelerated Resource gathering at Hamlets

Level 22 – Increased search range and an increase to your Castle Defense Bonus

Dungeons:

Now you can Upgrade your Dungeons to Levels 6 and 7 to increase your Gold production!

Upgrade now and gain an advantage over your rivals in your quest to rule Stormfall!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 23, 2017, 13:3101/23/17
01/26/15

o look another coiner update to force you to buy sketches so you can make troops stronger which would only be for the insane coiners cause the amount of sketches you need for level 23 already is insane

regardless what on earth does mines/yownhouses  got to do with offense and defense ? 
Jan 23, 2017, 15:0301/23/17
Jan 23, 2017, 15:04(edited)
10/31/14

Total money needed to upgrade all buildings

$1.3 million, and 98 cents.

Total data spend on Plarium.com from 2014

$198 475.14 value=0

Total time spend on Plarium.com online

13140 HRS, 48 min and 37 sec value=0

Overdue to plarium from the year 2014(all players)

$10 Centillion

Debt to be collected from poor Oracle 

$15 Quadrillion

Oracle respond after been served the statement

Jan 23, 2017, 15:0501/23/17
03/01/16

Lord King, these Bonuses are quite good to get to increase your army's strength.

As for the Mines/Townhouses, anyway you need Resources to build troops, why can't these buildings add bonuses to them?

Jan 23, 2017, 19:3001/23/17
If the Bonuses were played for rather than paid for it would surely be a more level playing field.I would have thought you were making ample money without squeezing every last drop from you loyal members?????
Jan 23, 2017, 19:3301/23/17
Jan 23, 2017, 19:33(edited)
12/13/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Lord King, these Bonuses are quite good to get to increase your army's strength.

You missed the point, I'm afraid

It is not to increase our army's strength.
It is only to increase coiner's army strength

Sketches have driven a permanent wedge between coiners and non-coiners.

Sketches have set a hard cap on the development of non-coiners - we will never benefit from future construction and lost art upgrades.

We can win a tiny number of sketches from selected development tournaments, but need to spend dozens of boosts to get any tournament points, which completely defeats the point of competing.

We need sketches to be added to all tournaments (including league tournaments)

Jan 23, 2017, 19:3501/23/17
Jan 23, 2017, 19:37(edited)
01/26/15

Eugenia Misura said:

As for the Mines/Townhouses, anyway you need Resources to build troops, why can't these buildings add bonuses to them?

heard of rhetorical questions ? ..... cause that was one .... i see no benefit to average players even medium/casual coiners wont benefit from this (of course in long term the casual coiners will get there but it will be to late cause the super coiners killed there troops)

only super coiners benefit and the imbalance grows larger and larger ..... F*@# this 6th Feb im gone from this game its full of B.S .... fact is you ONLY make excuses and never admit there are MAJOR flaws in this game .... at least acknowledge the D.A.M flaws (lol would of been a great league name hahahah)

im done wasting my time here .... all i built was with NO money but only possible through the early days when settlements was here

Jan 23, 2017, 19:4001/23/17
Jan 23, 2017, 19:42(edited)
01/26/15
Snowgoon said:

Eugenia Misura said:

You missed the point, I'm afraid

It is not to increase our army's strength.
It is only to increase coiner's army strength

Sketches have driven a permanent wedge between coiners and non-coiners.

Sketches have set a hard cap on the development of non-coiners - we will never benefit from future construction and lost art upgrades.

We can win a tiny number of sketches from selected development tournaments, but need to spend dozens of boosts to get any tournament points, which completely defeats the point of competing.

We need sketches to be added to all tournaments (including league tournaments)

THANK YOU so much ..... sad but they will ignore your posts main idea and not address the problem OR just answer with some random excuse not even relating to your point .... just watch !!!
Jan 23, 2017, 19:4501/23/17
07/25/15

Eugenia Misura said:

all in the name of balance right? oO

Jan 23, 2017, 23:2801/23/17
07/11/13
can you make it to where you can upgrade the black market? and with each time you upgrade it, it decreases the cost of all items by 25%
Jan 24, 2017, 00:1501/24/17
Jan 24, 2017, 00:18(edited)
12/13/14

As predicted ....

Another worthless EPIC Development Race Tournament just appeared

Hopeless rewards and NO SKETCHES

http://prntscr.com/dzhvg3

Nice timing plarium, just to show ya dont care

Jan 24, 2017, 01:5701/24/17

Gadheras said:

Eugenia Misura said:

all in the name of balance right? oO

It may come down to something as simple as losing players.
If the cost to compete becomes too high, you start to look elsewhere to spend your time and money.
$60+ for 1,000 sketches - Is about $40 higher than what many would be prepared to pay.

Plariums current "Special Offers" one is $205 and of course contains no Sketches. The other is $105 has no sketches and more than 50% below the $200 offer. Pay 50% less, get 75% less for your money.
Of course "everyone" has a stray $200 to throw at a game, two or 3 times a month (just to stay competitive against the many coiners), which creates an even opportunity playing arena - Don't they?

I wonder - If the $200 offer was $100 and the $100 offer $50 - Would more people find the money to spend (I would), therefore increasing overall sales for Plarium...

Jan 24, 2017, 12:2501/24/17
03/01/16

Lords and Ladies, we add new Items to the Tournament rewards from time to time, including the Items available at the Market. Apart from Tournaments, Sketches can be obtained at the Black Market.

Please bear in mind that there are many ways to earn Sapphires in the game. They are a very important in-game Resource that can be used to purchase different Items and Units. That is why we made sure our players have enough opportunities to earn them in Tournaments, Quests, Achievements, Hamlets, etc.

Additionally, according to players who have already used Sketches for upgrades, there are enough opportunities for you to get this Resource.

Jan 24, 2017, 13:1901/24/17
10/31/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, we add new Items to the Tournament rewards from time to time, including the Items available at the Market. Apart from Tournaments, Sketches can be obtained at the Black Market.

Please bear in mind that there are many ways to earn Sapphires in the game. They are a very important in-game Resource that can be used to purchase different Items and Units. That is why we made sure our players have enough opportunities to earn them in Tournaments, Quests, Achievements, Hamlets, etc.

Additionally, according to players who have already used Sketches for upgrades, there are enough opportunities for you to get this Resource.

I wish to debate all these points you have made. But first can you lay down the thesis for these point. These way I will be able to debate more easily. Just argue/explain what you mean by those highlighted sentences, and then explain why these make the game fair/balanced.

Jan 24, 2017, 15:4501/24/17
Jan 24, 2017, 15:49(edited)
10/31/14

Dear plarium 

Atleast there is a developer out there that really care, a developer out there that just last year made over $47,365,290 in the USA (10.9% profit) + $386,311,893 89.1% (worldwide) on a movie. I bought 5 tickets just to whatch that movie 5 times,and they didn't stop there, they instead of running away with all the money bags, invested in their game turning the highest ranking MMORPG hardcore game into a free to play. Long live Blizzard/Atlas/Universal production.

As for Plarium, I will continue playing these meritocracy game, just to see it die. I will never-ever pay for anything on these F***game. I was just about to chip in my monthly 9 $ into these game when they introduced those stupid upgrades. I will pull the plug on all plarium games, except stormfall. No more, enough is enough.

I never played with an alt. I respected and followed all the rules. I might have spend a fortune on these game but not that much, just there and there.

Should EUGENIA MISURA fail to debate me, on these points

1. ''Sketches can be obtained at the Black Market'' and how does it make the game fair/balanced

2. elaborate the ''ways to earn Sapphires in the game.''

3.  how any upgrade form 2015 '' made sure our players have enough opportunities to earn them in Tournaments, Quests, Achievements, Hamlets''

4. explain with proof how to earn ''enough opportunities for you to get this Resource.''

Should she fail to debate these points I demand she be fired. I respect her as a Player, but I have no respect for her/Plarium on the personal level. She must therefore earn my respect by debating those very utterances she dare to regurgitate. 

Should she fail to debate/ you fail to fire her, then there will be consequences. DIRE CONSEQUENCES, from me, and the player. We will not pay our overdue of $ 10 centillion we owe you

Jan 24, 2017, 16:1901/24/17
07/25/15

Eugenia Misura said:

Why dont you climb off your high horse and start play this game on the live server. Then use of your own paycheck and spend houdreds of USD worth each month to be competive. Or get back to us when you earned these fabled sapphires by ingame means to get these sketches. Reality check please. Your game is a crappy flash game. You are not EA,  Activision, etc  with premium games. With your pricing you would think the dev cost of this crap been on par with likes of SWTOR. Shame is something Plarium not lacking, that for sure....
Jan 24, 2017, 17:1601/24/17
Jan 24, 2017, 18:40(edited)
12/13/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Dear Eugenia

More cut/paste answers, copied from plarium's script?

It is much cheaper to buy the stupid resources than to buy the sketches

but why buy either when there are over 700 bot castles waiting to be raided?

You shot yourself in the foot didn't you?

Allowing bots to breed like rabbits has made this game too easy for everyone, so we dont need no stinking sketches

We need our sapphires for castle walls, legendaries and improvements. Some crazy players even use them for unit revival, so we cannot waste our sapphires on sketches
Even the big coiners refuse to buy sketches until you give them 30% discount
They are far too expensive

You need to permanently reduce the cost of sketches and make them available in more tournaments, especially league tournaments like the Legue XP Tournaments

Remove the worthless Glory Points from Tournaments and give Sketches instead

It is the only way to save this game from total collapse

Jan 24, 2017, 20:3001/24/17
03/22/16
Snowgoon said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Dear Eugenia

More cut/paste answers, copied from plarium's script?

It is much cheaper to buy the stupid resources than to buy the sketches

but why buy either when there are over 700 bot castles waiting to be raided?

You shot yourself in the foot didn't you?

Allowing bots to breed like rabbits has made this game too easy for everyone, so we dont need no stinking sketches

We need our sapphires for castle walls, legendaries and improvements. Some crazy players even use them for unit revival, so we cannot waste our sapphires on sketches
Even the big coiners refuse to buy sketches until you give them 30% discount
They are far too expensive

You need to permanently reduce the cost of sketches and make them available in more tournaments, especially league tournaments like the Legue XP Tournaments

Remove the worthless Glory Points from Tournaments and give Sketches instead

It is the only way to save this game from total collapse

Why not put in a Suggestion under Your Suggestions. The feedback form other players might help effect a change.
Jan 24, 2017, 23:0901/24/17
07/11/13

There is no need to provide feedback. The community has given its feedback for the past 6 months and it has fallen on either deaf ears or ears that heard it, but chose to pay no attention to it.

The community is tired of the coining updates. Either fix it or lose the community. I'd suggest the first option as the second option is fast approaching.

SHOULD Plarium like to see this community stay with the game, I highly suggest they start listening to our previous feedback as well as organize a meeting with some of the players on the game who have been playing for years... (the forum meeting is utterly useless as the feedback gets the community nowhere.... talk with is in TS or a voice comms site where we can hear each other talk for better communication)

My hopefulness that plarium will do something like this has long been taken from me; however, should they wish to do it, I will help to set it up.

Jan 25, 2017, 04:0601/25/17
07/25/15

Skycooldude said:

The community is tired of the coining updates. Either fix it or lose the community. I'd suggest the first option as the second option is fast approaching.

I seen a bunch of people take off over the last months. Maybe there accounts still active, but sure as hell got no original owner anylonger. Welcome to alt city. Population still growing.... alts that is...
Jan 25, 2017, 11:1801/25/17
Jan 25, 2017, 11:18(edited)
03/01/16

Lords and Ladies, there are several options for getting Sketches and they are available for all players. Plus, new levels can give you good bonuses.

Foe example, if you have ever had your build queue taken out by an unexpected raid, you may appreciate being able to revive some of your Offense. In this case upgrading of Infirmary is a good idea. However, if this upgrade has no use for you, you can pass it by.