All Categories

We've added a free holiday gift to the game, just for you!

We've added a free holiday gift to the game, just for you!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 23, 2016, 12:2112/23/16
Dec 23, 2016, 18:17(edited)

we are in Plarium platform, so why need fb?   how take my gift?

edit:

thank you 

Dec 26, 2016, 10:2512/26/16
Dec 26, 2016, 10:26(edited)
03/01/16
Lord Jumi, you can participate this contest by visiting YouTube and leaving comment under the video.
Dec 26, 2016, 20:5812/26/16

Hi Eugenia,

Thanks for the update. I have left a comment on the you tube page, when will the results of the rewards be announced?

Also looking forward to seeing a glimpse of what is in store for us in 2017! We saw some great additions to 2016 and anxious to know what 2017 holds for us.

If i can also make a suggestion, stormfall should also consider rewarding players when they complete a milestone (eg: when they complete each year of playing the game, their birthday etc). this just makes they day even more special to the player.

Wishing everyone a very happy new year!!

Sumeet

Dec 26, 2016, 22:2812/26/16
08/22/15
Eugenia Misura said:

Lord Jumi, you can participate this contest by visiting YouTube and leaving comment under the video.
Ummm, Eugenia Lord Oberon didn't mention anything about a contest. What reward is offered?
Dec 28, 2016, 13:1112/28/16
03/01/16

Rosconz said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Ummm, Eugenia Lord Oberon didn't mention anything about a contest. What reward is offered?

You can find out the details in this topic - http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/-news-and-announcements/33300_watch-the-winning-contest-videos-to-find-out-who-the-winner-of-20-000-units-of-game-currency-is--3

Dec 28, 2016, 13:1612/28/16
03/01/16

Sumeet said:

Hi Eugenia,

Thanks for the update. I have left a comment on the you tube page, when will the results of the rewards be announced?

Also looking forward to seeing a glimpse of what is in store for us in 2017! We saw some great additions to 2016 and anxious to know what 2017 holds for us.

If i can also make a suggestion, stormfall should also consider rewarding players when they complete a milestone (eg: when they complete each year of playing the game, their birthday etc). this just makes they day even more special to the player.

Sumeet

HI Sumeet,

I can't say the exact date, stay tuned and you won't miss the results.

Thank you for participating and Happy Holidays!

Dec 28, 2016, 15:0312/28/16

Eugenia Misura said:

Rosconz said:

Eugenia Misura said:

You can find out the details in this topic - http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/-news-and-announcements/33300_watch-the-winning-contest-videos-to-find-out-who-the-winner-of-20-000-units-of-game-currency-is--3

ty but this is

my profile account, i not need facebook or youtube profile for any other contest, Plarium platform (PC platform), if you think all is your multimedia and mobile maybe is better than close this platform

does not go anything  in this game and think only stupid things for fake lottery reward contest

like covering of manifestos a house that collapses

Dec 28, 2016, 15:1912/28/16

Eugenia Misura said:

Sumeet said:

Hi Eugenia,

Sumeet

HI Sumeet,

Thanks Eugenia. Can you also comment on the suggestion that i had made above regarding rewards? I would also like to suggest that the destroy units quest should not just consider killing enemy units while using an offesive stragegy but defensive strategy should also be counted. Eg: if i am defending a hemlet/castle and destroy enemy units attacking me in the process, i should getpoints too. Otherwise it is very difficult to complete this quest as most people will prefer hiding their units in cata.

Thanks
Dec 30, 2016, 10:1012/30/16
03/01/16
jumy said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Rosconz said:

Eugenia Misura said:

ty but this is

my profile account, i not need facebook or youtube profile for any other contest, Plarium platform (PC platform), if you think all is your multimedia and mobile maybe is better than close this platform

does not go anything  in this game and think only stupid things for fake lottery reward contest

like covering of manifestos a house that collapses

Jumi, we make contests on different platforms and you're free to choose participate them or not. You can participate the only ones from the Plarium.com.
Dec 30, 2016, 10:1512/30/16
03/01/16

Sumeet said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Sumeet said:

Hi Eugenia,

Sumeet

HI Sumeet,

Thanks Eugenia. Can you also comment on the suggestion that i had made above regarding rewards? I would also like to suggest that the destroy units quest should not just consider killing enemy units while using an offesive stragegy but defensive strategy should also be counted. Eg: if i am defending a hemlet/castle and destroy enemy units attacking me in the process, i should getpoints too. Otherwise it is very difficult to complete this quest as most people will prefer hiding their units in cata.

Thanks

Thank you for your suggestion, Lord Sumeet. Well, you can use the strategy you described in other ingame events, such as PvP Tournaments. The main idea of this Quest is to kill enemies Units by attacking other Castles, so we won't change this.

As for the upcoming events and features in 2017, I can disclose this infromation, but I can assure you that we're working on new features, both massive and minor ;)