Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Dec 22, 2016, 14:0412/22/16
01/06/15

New Event! Collect Trunks of Power!

New Event! Collect Trunks of Power!

My Lords and Ladies,

The gods have bestowed upon you a new, time-limited Event! The first of its kind!

For the duration of the Event, you shall be rewarded with special Artifacts for in game purchases you make at the Bank! Once you have collected the required number of Artifacts you shall receive a fantastic prize – a Trunk of Power!

There are several different types of Trunks you may receive; each differs based on the Bonus Items it contains.

Once you have received a Trunk, you may open it to start using the Items within immediately or, if you prefer, you may find it later at the Black Market under the "Special" tab. All the Trunks you receive shall be stored here unless used immediately. You may retrieve your Trunks and use the Items within whenever you wish!

Be forewarned, my Lord; any Artifacts you have accumulated shall vanish when the Event expires. Seize your opportunity while you still have time!

Collect Trunks of Power, Rule Stormfall!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon,

Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 22, 2016, 22:0112/22/16
Dec 22, 2016, 22:11(edited)
07/25/15

Sorry Oberon, my ViSA card went out of sync :(

Also I don't think I want to pay towards Plariums "Jesse Eisenberg" endorsement fund  

Dec 22, 2016, 23:2712/22/16
Gadheras said:

Sorry Oberon, my ViSA card went out of sync :(

Also I don't think I want to pay towards Plariums "Jesse Eisenberg" endorsement fund  

lol also my bank is outsync brrrrrrrrr
Dec 23, 2016, 08:2512/23/16
07/25/15

djmoody said:

How can you describe this as an event?

You guys have absolutely no shame.

Would been more sensible to give these "trunks of power" as random drops from doing stuff inside the game. And then have doing these things maybe affect you as a player in regards of spending, like rev units, or whateve as a side effect.

Dec 23, 2016, 08:4812/23/16
08/22/15

MEETING OF THE THINK TANK.

The issue: 

How to throw any thoughts of balance in the game out the window.

The Solution:

Design an "Event'' that is for coiners ONLY. That should finally convince the free-loaders that they are not wanted here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay Plarium, I'm just about convinced.

Dec 23, 2016, 09:0912/23/16
Dec 23, 2016, 09:49(edited)
08/22/15

Lord Oberon said:

For the duration of the Event, you shall be rewarded with special Artifacts for in game purchases you make at the Bank! Once you have collected the required number of Artifacts you shall receive a fantastic prize – a Trunk of Power!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon,

I guess I must be missing it. Eugenia can you please show me where/how anything in the BANK can be got with Sapphires.

I think you may have cut and pasted the wrong answer here.
Dec 23, 2016, 09:2012/23/16
07/25/15

Rosconz said:

Lord Oberon said:

Oberon, Heir of Veyon,

I guess I must be missing it. Eugenia can you please show me where/how anything in the BANK can be got with Sapphires.

Dec 23, 2016, 10:1212/23/16

Gadheras said:

Rosconz said:

Lord Oberon said:

Oberon, Heir of Veyon,

the trunk of happiness ------->

Dec 23, 2016, 10:2112/23/16
12/18/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Lords, you're free to decide participate this event or not. You can use use Sapphires given as a reward in the game.

http://prntscr.com/dmz97v

in order to collect artifacts you must spend money you cannot use saphs you have received as a reward

Dec 23, 2016, 10:5012/23/16
Dec 23, 2016, 10:53(edited)

Jezebel said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Lords, you're free to decide participate this event or not. You can use use Sapphires given as a reward in the game.

http://prntscr.com/dmz97v

in order to collect artifacts you must spend money you cannot use saphs you have received as a reward

[(mind plarium) VISA is virtual currency..... anybody innnnn?]

WAUUUU  IS  ALL  FREE

Dec 23, 2016, 13:4012/23/16
08/05/14

Eugenia Misura said:

"Different" Community Manager.

Same tired, computer generated, airplane noise.

Dec 26, 2016, 10:2412/26/16
03/01/16

Rosconz said:

Lord Oberon said:

Oberon, Heir of Veyon,

I think you may have cut and pasted the wrong answer here.

Sorry for that answer, my bad. Thank you for paying my attention, Lord Rosconz!