tmourafilmes said:

hi!!!
Hello.. Welcome to StormFall
Dec 14, 2016, 19:4612/14/16
Dec 14, 2016, 19:47(edited)
12/13/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Dear players,

I will gladly answer all of your questions except for the ones related to gameplay or technical issues.

Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information.

Yup, this sort of information is reserved for VIP players .................... apparently 

Dec 15, 2016, 07:1212/15/16
OKAY....who threw the tomato???
Dec 15, 2016, 09:4712/15/16
03/01/16
jumy said:

Eugenia Misura said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Dear players,

I am a Community Manager at Plarium. I will be guiding you through the world of our games. I will gladly answer all of your questions except for the ones related to gameplay or technical issues. 

Then what is your goal or purpose???

Feed back from players,,, how will this change from what has been happening. We give opinions and thoughts and all we get are things nothing related to current issues.

Pressure to finally fix the notifications would go along way to starting in a proper direction. Basics first ,then we move on from there.

All technical issues are investigated by our Support Team, I'm not authorized to investigate such cases or check players' accounts. As for the gameplay questions, our brave moderators are doing their best to help you with such questions. 

agree with your role Eugenia, but see this link

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/bug-reports/32611_give-me-a-bug-bonus-

now think the feedback that you gain regard to new features, your role as well as want Plarium is useless, you're just a shock absorber to censor everything and deny the evidence

Send a ticket or buy a ticket? if i send a ticket i need 100 sapphires each + 100 each days (max payout 5days) , send uselessly 2000 sapphire past 7 days + bonus if:

Find a cause BUG 5000 sapphire

Now wait for my prize 

Regards
I've checked this topic, Jumy, thank you for your willingness to help
Dec 15, 2016, 09:4712/15/16
03/01/16
Warrior said:

tmourafilmes said:

hi!!!
Thank you, Lord Warrior!
Dec 18, 2016, 13:4712/18/16
06/13/14
Eugenia Misura said:

Warrior said:

tmourafilmes said:

hi!!!
Thank you, Lord Warrior!
We have another community manager that is not capable to read a very shot message. 
Dec 18, 2016, 18:0712/18/16
08/05/14
zapelo said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Warrior said:

tmourafilmes said:

hi!!!
Thank you, Lord Warrior!
We have another community manager that is not capable to read a very shot message. 
SSDD    The names have just been changed to protect the guilty.
Dec 23, 2016, 09:2312/23/16
03/01/16

djmoody said:

I didn't think it was possible but things have actually gone downhill (and fast).

Zero tolerance for dissenting voices now which will probably make a ghost town of the forums. The only people that really come here and make contributions are those hoping that Plarium might take notice of the myriad of problems players face.

We got roundly ignored before, now we are just being gagged.

It's an amazing situation where Plarium see their player base as the enemy. They think they and only they know how to make a great game, like the customer would have no insight into what they like and don't like. 

I have seen some cynical and exploitative developers in my time as a gamer but Plarium take the biscuit as all of that and utterly stupid in their complete arrogance as well.

Lord djmoody, no one ignores you or sees you as the enemy. Each player on Forum represents vision of many players that have the same feeling about a certain game feature. So I always try to build a discussion with you and build friendly relationships.

Dec 23, 2016, 10:0012/23/16

with cookies in the mouth is hard to talk for me

we reverse the roles? cookie in the mouth i do not put (promise)

Dec 23, 2016, 19:2712/23/16
07/11/13
...  can we have a different new community manager?
Dec 23, 2016, 19:4412/23/16
07/25/15

Skycooldude said:

...  can we have a different new community manager?

Just need them to play the actual game they manage for on the live server, so they can get he full experience. There is a saying  "walk a mile in someone else’s shoes" 

Which should transelate to something like before judging someone, you must understand his experiences, challenges, thought processes, etc. The players and Plarium is not on same wave lenght, heck we not even on the same continent, that so far we apart.

Dec 30, 2016, 21:4112/30/16
11/27/14

Let see the next scenario:

1. Player X ask on the forum about an issue.

2. Mod answer and advice player X to talk with a CM.

3. Player x speaks with the CM ...and the CM adviced him to talk to the support team.

4. Player x ...is an pacient person an write a ticket and wait...and wait 48h...and other 48h ....and other 24h...to recive no solution from support.

5. Player x is dissapointed and speaks again with the CM...and recive new advice : go speak with Oberon.

6. Player x ...is still calm and write a letter to Oberon and he recive the best advice: ''Go and try to solve your issue on the forum ''

7. ???

How step 7 should continue ?

Dec 30, 2016, 22:0212/30/16

Lord Mark said:

3. Player x speaks with the CM ...and the CM adviced him to talk to the support team.

4. Player x ...is an pacient person an write a ticket and wait...and wait 48h...and other 48h ....and other 24h...to recive no solution from support.

5. Player x is dissapointed and speaks again with the CM...and recive new advice : go speak with Oberon.

6. Player x ...is still calm and write a letter to Oberon and he recive the best advice: ''Go and try to solve your issue on the forum ''

7. ???

7.  the game is working as intended, you can choose to participate or not

.............................................................................................................................

this speaks to population of game just as much as if you don't like it than just quit or the ever popular go play farmeville.  # 7 is plarium policy. there is nothing to be said.  only action remains.  even action through inaction.

Johan signing out.

Dec 31, 2016, 07:5812/31/16

johanrayne said:

Lord Mark said:

7. ???

7.  the game is working as intended, you can choose to participate or not

.............................................................................................................................

this speaks to population of game just as much as if you don't like it than just quit or the ever popular go play farmeville.  # 7 is plarium policy. there is nothing to be said.  only action remains.  even action through inaction.

Johan signing out.

8 try again back to 1 ¥