Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Nov 25, 2016, 12:5311/25/16
01/06/15

A Powerful New Castle Skin!

A Powerful New Castle Skin!

Available Now In Special Offers!

My Lords and Ladies,

Marvelous news! Our craftsmen have just introduced a new Castle Skin sure to grant you incredible bonuses - the Smolderstone Keep!

Apart from its unique appearance, the Smolderstone Keep shall grant a Defense Bonus to your Castle! It shall also provide you with new Units every day as well as numerous other bonuses, such as Resource Production Boosts, improved Unit statistics, increased Experience Points, and much more! You can see the full list of bonuses by clicking on this Castle Skin. But note: the duration of this Temporary Skin is limited. You can choose between 1-day and 7-day versions. Once it has expired, your previously applied Castle Skin shall be displayed.

Remember: Temporary Castle Skins are only available as part of your Special Offers and cannot be purchased at the Black Market.

So keep an eye out, my Lord, and seize new Castle Skins while you can!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 25, 2016, 16:0011/25/16
02/22/16
Another coiner Waste of Money Not Impressed
Nov 28, 2016, 22:1611/28/16
07/12/14

agreed its bs.

I would like to know when you are going to bring out something that doesn't cost money.

whilst i have spent my fare share money, many don't for one reason or another.

this game  was at one point well balanced and fare for all, now its just like real life, the people with all

the money are the people at the top of the ladder, and no one has a chance to get there without reaching for the credit

card.

bring back fare play, you know the reason people left other games and came here in the first place.

Nov 29, 2016, 17:1711/29/16
12/13/14

I simply cannot wait for them to start selling temporary dragons

All this game needs

Nov 29, 2016, 17:3711/29/16
07/25/15

Snowgoon said:

All this game needs

Hire mercenary armies for 24h, just now 5000 sapphires! attack your enemies, yeah I can see that now...

oh wait, its called bots.
Dec 16, 2016, 22:1212/16/16
Dec 16, 2016, 22:17(edited)
08/31/15

Gadheras said:

Snowgoon said:

All this game needs

Hire mercenary armies for 24h, just now 5000 sapphires! attack your enemies, yeah I can see that now...

oh wait, its called bots.

I thought it was called alts.  Those are free, but technically against in game rules.  

Are the bot creators selling mercenary armies?  I've never heard anything about it, but it wouldn't surprise me.  The base army new players get for free multiplied by several hundred bots would be a significant force, but it can't be combined into one attacking army unless the bot masters have found a way to hack the game and do just that.  On the other hand, anyone can defend a castle, so bot owners might make a bundle off of that.

I suspect Plarium has gone the way of temporary boosts rather than temporary troops.  It makes sense why.  How would temporary troops work in a game where you use troops and they get killed?  It would essentially be selling throw away armies for a discount price (since I'm assuming rational people would not pay full price for a troop that lasts only 7 days and there is less value in reviving a temporary unit).  The only real way for Plarium to get any value out of it is to make the temporary troops some new troop type that is overpowered and therefore considered worth the expenditure for the buyers.  In a sense, Plarium already does that with temporary buffs.  Why go to all the trouble to create new characters and lore when you can just slap on a 30% buff and sell that instead?