All Categories

Battleground Update!

Battleground Update!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 1, 2016, 18:3512/01/16
Snowgoon said:

Players in other games send spies with their bg squads, they say that it gives them different units in rewards and helps build the resource bank
Some send defense units to die at red bg etc

Maybe works here, maybe not, but worth a try

p,s, They will never show the bank balance .... we asked many times before

I know you can play def BGs with silent ones (maybe the other spy units too), thats true tried it months ago and cleared few only with silent ones (counts as beast def unit in description). Oooops next game feature we use... Plarium where are you to forbidden it ?
Dec 1, 2016, 20:0212/01/16
12/18/14

meh ... I have heard of using spies on bg - bg are resources in and resources out so there are better units to use

i suppose if you want to deal with a negative food issue that killing them in bg is an effective way to do it but I HATE to build spies it back logs my other troop builds so to me its wasteful
Dec 1, 2016, 20:2612/01/16
I said you can and i tried it for a while i dont say i do it regular this way. I know they take a while to train and i lost good reses to get my silents. I said after the food achievement in FoV i never go positive in food again. Right now i keep my word and my silents helped me for this :)