Update News!

53 Replies
IronApex Turok
29 November, 2016, 1:12 AM UTC
toggit said:

Reaper said:

Why increasing in the location of hamlets that is not the main problem, the problem is that your developers put only loads of updates in the game which giving big advantages for offensive players...

Faster movements to hams locations close to castles etc.

What we need are improvements for the players are taking hamlets. Nobody take hams right now cos all get hits after 1 min they took them. Even for 2 damn dragons.

Did they remove the Dragons? All I see now is 10 Pikemen.
Wish they would remove the spammy pointy arrows

If you can see the dragons, then team up with another player in your area of similar level.
Send a few archers for him to kill and ask him to do the same.
Mission accomplished with minimum losses and you both get the rewards

that would probably be called cheating. 
UTC +0:00
Stewart_KT1
29 November, 2016, 8:34 AM UTC
Mine still shows 2 dragons for taking one and 1 dragon for holding one for 90 min.
Noodle maker extreme
nobody
29 November, 2016, 5:20 PM UTC

i recieved the 25% weor offer today and the 40% off castle expansion yesterday,  they are now alternating instead of 3 in a row but last 2 weeks, those are my only wof offers, except for the 2 days in a row of 50% improvements 2 days in a row when the 25% off improvements came out.

is the wof problem the same as the bgs problem, did wof break bgs?
Reaper
30 November, 2016, 4:51 PM UTC

for attacking hams

http://prntscr.com/ddp3hb

for holding one

http://prntscr.com/ddp40m

UTC +1:00
Snowgoon
14 December, 2016, 7:36 PM UTC

Lord Oberon said:

Update News!

- The speed of Units heading to and from Hamlets has been increased significantly! With this change, Hamlets across Darkshine shall be claimed faster! Make haste, my Lord!

Did they change the Eagle's Nest radius for Hamlets?

The furthest that I can see is 150 miles and I am sure that it used to be 210 miles. No doubt this was changed to make it easier for attackers (and much more difficult for defenders)

Does this mean that we will now see fewer Hamlets?

Only ONE sapphire hamlet?

Just for comparison, I can see 135 in other games.
Yes, that is correct .... ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FIVE

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
Alina Bright
Community Manager
15 December, 2016, 10:55 AM UTC

Lady Snowgoon, we haven't mady any changes in the Eagle's Nest radius for Hamlets.

UTC +2:00
Euclus
15 December, 2016, 10:54 PM UTC

Hamlets are like some of my allies. If they have really low defense, no walls etc. I do not send a lot of force to defend/help out  because my guys  are easily killed , it's just a waste. Even if they are not real I still feel guilty wasting my men like that.

Now hamlets have absolutely NO defense, so if I don't help allies, why would I sit undefended in a hamlet??? Hamlets should come with a standard mid defense and maybe house troops that regenerate over time as you stay and help you defend so the longer you keep control the more defence force is generated to help you keep it ( to a limit)  and if you leave before being attacked it resets to zero troops so players are encouraged to siege them. Also maybe conceal if there is anyone holding the hamlet so attackers come in blind.

Probably big players will just come in huge but it may cause more hesitation and therefore more reason to take possession of a hamlet.

Dunno, might work?

jumy
15 December, 2016, 10:58 PM UTC

Euclus said:

Hamlets are like some of my allies. If they have really low defense, no walls etc. I do not send a lot of force to defend/help out  because my guys  are easily killed , it's just a waste. Even if they are not real I still feel guilty wasting my men like that.

Now hamlets have absolutely NO defense, so if I don't help allies, why would I sit undefended in a hamlet??? Hamlets should come with a standard mid defense and maybe house troops that regenerate over time so players are encouraged to siege them. Also maybe conceal if there is anyone holding the hamlet so attackers come in blind.

Probably big players will just come in huge but it may cause more hesitation and therefore more reason to take possession of a hamlet.

Dunno, might work?

yes you can find only automated castle that 2-3 min later arrive in base at  type of your troops and destroyed all

so fake 

you need 5 minute to arrive, they 20 minute but always arrive in 2-3 min or as same time you leave, range 50-80mi (so strange eh?)
The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
jesus.amen.sh
28 April, 2017, 7:34 PM UTC
ok thanks have fun playing thx XD
UTC +5:00
Feuerherz
30 April, 2017, 10:02 AM UTC
Gibt es die Update News dann auch in deutsch? Die Googleübersetzung ist ja etwas unverständlich.
UTC +8:00
Stewart_KT1
30 April, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC
Is this English forums?
Noodle maker extreme
brunsonthomas
1 May, 2017, 5:43 PM UTC
The German Forums were closed for lack of participation so now all Languages are on this Forum.
UTC +5:00
Oracle
2 May, 2017, 7:51 AM UTC

Feuerherz said:

Gibt es die Update News dann auch in deutsch? Die Googleübersetzung ist ja etwas unverständlich.

Ich stimme zu, von Englisch auf Deutsch.

Aber sonst ist es ok

Ankündigungen werden in deutscher Sprache in der jeweiligen deutschen Spalte erstellt

I agree, from english to german.

but otherwise its ok

Announcements will be made in german in the respective german column

Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 May, 2017, 11:38 AM UTC
Feuerherz said:

You can use a translator for better comprehension :) Unfortunately, German forum was closed, and now we only have a German thread.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
1660599 users registered; 33421 topic; 252379 posts; our newest member:williamjschreiner