Update News!

53 Replies
Reaper
20 November, 2016, 5:27 PM UTC

Nemanja said:

Lady Reaper,

your suggestions are carefully considered by management and developers. When some of them is accepted Alyona will post that in suggestions thread.

I know what the post is we get for it: "Declined blabla = this idea makes no profite"

And i see a lot ideas which would make the game better all declined.

My own idea in german forum to pull out the 2 arts at same time thingy from packs and put it in blackmarket for 1.5k saphs for 7d that all can use it.. DECLINED

A post i saw where i was really emotional taken. Dropping rate for keys in BGs if they can drop more often... Its true sometimes you think you dont get any keys in BGs. He asked this cos he works the whole day, get not a lot money and needs to feed the family and to pay the bills and cant affort spending money on the game but like to play it.. Like a lot of people here. Answer: "Declined he is getting sapphires by ingame activity".

If i look arround for which shit i need sapphires: Walls, leg units, sketches, skins, an arsenal of boosts, stuff and crap, keys, now for res packs after raids become more horrible. Seems to be a neverending story to get the saphs for it.

Few start to argument for the suggestions that Plarium can make money that way, i wait only til they all have green answers under the posts.

And if 30 players say this idea the developers want put in the game is crap then we all are talking bullshit, but if 1 say he enjoyed the stuff its enough to say we keep this idea (beacon massacre for example). So much to carefully

UTC +1:00
nobody
20 November, 2016, 7:53 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Reaper said:

The players said this but the most of them were the players whose only attacked them but didnt take own hams. I had few Hams and get attacks on them but i never saw one of the players taking own hams that i could do the same.

And again only more balance on the offensive side. The game goes only for attacking troops but defending is a part of it too, where is the improvement for this class of troops ?
We've passed all player suggestions regarding Hamlets. One of them (travel time reduce) was already implemented. But they're still looking for a way to make Hamlets more attractive for both: attacking and defending players. I'm sure they will find the best solution that will make you and many other players a bit happier :)

i have no desire to make any more posts but wow.  when i made my suggestion it was that attacking an empty hamlet ( time remains the same as the normal speedup)  and that when a hamlet is already occupied ( that the attackers speed be the normal travel time without a speedup).  i hope you are not quoting me as one of the players who wanted the time sped up.  other players have asked for the process of gathering to be sped up.  and i asked that the process of holding and the process of gathering be separate so that we don't have to retake the hamlet.  speeding up taking hamlets is not an efficient alternative to the last suggestion.

if the developers cannot deduce the {why} behind the suggestion, then they really shouldn't even be a developer.

this states that you know it is not desirable to hold hamlets, that the desire is to kill the sitting ducks,  you can see this by 5% of hamlets being held, plus all of the players including myself who say that hamlets are worthless because we are just bait for player killers.  the response to this is to speed up further the ability for player killers to kill the sitting ducks.

if you now read the responses to this update, can you see that the true suggestions were ignored and that if there were cries for faster conquests that it was either to gain even more advantage for player killers, or it was because they could not think of making the gathering process separate from the holding process?

if you asked us if we wanted faster conquest times in hamlets the majority of players would have said no:  that is not a fix, it just makes us even more of sitting ducks.  the only players who would say yes are the ones who are looking for sitting ducks.

i have already conceded defeat,  please do not make me so irate that i respond again.   NO!
UTC +0:00
Reaper
20 November, 2016, 8:16 PM UTC

Anyone had a good suggestion for this case that you can attack a hamlet only if you took an own hamlet. That would make the whole story a bit better for all if you have the chance taking troops for the lost own units. And not that all sit there and wait only that anyone take a ham and bomb them out after 1 min. This Plarium could take as a good idea.

And Johan has right. We sit in hams like ducks waiting for the shot. Without any improvements for the players whose hold them. The speed up for conquests makes hamlets useless. I took 3 hams last hamlet harvest all lost 2 after 1 min i took them.

Knightmare
21 November, 2016, 4:41 AM UTC

hamlets are quick to farm, just dont camp at them and you will be fine most of the time. if someone start trying to hit you, then send a dozen single or dual archer sieges to the hams to waste their time.

you sit like sitting ducks because you sit at them. just hit and hit again. quick strikes :) and hamlets are best to farm like this when there isnt a tourny going on, that is if you are farming them to farm and not play for tourny reasons.

and when people play like that its hard to hit them, i play both sides of hamlets. farming and harmin.
UTC +7:00
Reaper
21 November, 2016, 5:59 AM UTC
That is what i made but my league was inside a challenge and i tried to make few points for it the hamlet harvest appeared there by random. In my tier you dont see any occupied hams it is if nobody is online. But if you took them after 1 mins any guys made blind attacks, i had only archers there and collected in small rounds. Is not the first time when i made in hamlets
Knightmare
21 November, 2016, 7:05 AM UTC

I hear ya. Mainly I go for amulets or gems unless a tourney us up then skip the gems and make sure to place a couple single archers here and there. :)

As for blind attacks its the funniest way to do it. Some go with the baby meglo hammers. Heck I just sent sacrificial troops to die. Stuff I am not worried about losing. Same goes for holding hams if the payouts are good enough and a multiplier. Send thing to hopefully kill a wave or two but eventually meant to die for points.

UTC +7:00
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
21 November, 2016, 12:57 PM UTC

Guys, as you remember, we have already gathered the feedback and suggestions about the Hamlets and passed it to our developers.

As soon as we get more information, we will let you know. Follow the news! 

Community manager
UTC +2:00
Reaper
21 November, 2016, 3:26 PM UTC
But they have all suggestions before and put only parts of it in game instead all together and right now only for players who attack hams not the players who take and hold them.
toggit
22 November, 2016, 7:11 PM UTC

Lord Oberon said:

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!

My Lords and Ladies,

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:

- Wheel of Fortune fixed: all Discounts received for Fortifications and Castle Improvements are now working correctly.

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

No evidence of any bugs being fixed, and the wheel of fortune is not working as intended

Lords and Ladies of Stormfall!
The stars have aligned themselves in your favor! For the next 24 hours, you can purchase all Fortifications and Castle Guard at a 25% Discount!
Offer starts: November 22nd at 12:00 UTC
Offer ends: November 23d at 12:00 UTC

Your latest offer clashes with my discount from the wheel, so much so that I am unable to claim my 40% discount
Why is nothing ever tested?

I clicked to apply the 40% discount, but it only shows 25%
Reaper
22 November, 2016, 8:05 PM UTC
had the same prob too
nobody
22 November, 2016, 8:25 PM UTC
Reaper said:

had the same prob too
i didn't, because i didn't click.  funny how we all got the exact same "deal" 40% off fortification.  or 50% off improvements.  prior to that i had 3 days of 25% off of weor statue and before that 3 days of 40% off expansion of castle.  i didn't click so i don't know whether it is working or not.
Reaper
22 November, 2016, 9:26 PM UTC
johanrayne said:

Reaper said:

had the same prob too
i didn't, because i didn't click.  funny how we all got the exact same "deal" 40% off fortification.  or 50% off improvements.  prior to that i had 3 days of 25% off of weor statue and before that 3 days of 40% off expansion of castle.  i didn't click so i don't know whether it is working or not.
I had the same offer but it didnt make anything, i tried to make a bit in fortifications from my sapphires from events but what happen ? Nothing. So the 40% offer is great if you want make in lv 5 walls. I dont use the wheel often, cant remember when it had a good offer i could need and me enough sapphires from events at same time.
nobody
23 November, 2016, 5:47 PM UTC
50% off all improvements, 2 days in a row, the deals seem to be repeating.
exxxe
23 November, 2016, 9:16 PM UTC

lords and ladies 

your offers in the wheel of fortune would change if it is in conflict with the special offers 

i once had 70% units discount however a 50% discount appeared the wheel changed to craftsman discount 

try refreshing the game 
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
IronApex Turok
23 November, 2016, 10:12 PM UTC

NIKITA METEOR said:

Guys, as you remember, we have already gathered the feedback and suggestions about the Hamlets and passed it to our developers.

As soon as we get more information, we will let you know. Follow the news! 

yep...as usual...

gathered the feedback.

passed on to devs

game updated

now we have the exact opposite of what we asked for.

where are you gathering your information?  or is this game some effed up experiement to see how much  you can make players hate a game and still retain them?
nobody
25 November, 2016, 6:50 PM UTC

there are 26 hamlets, down from 34, down from 90,  this being between 32 miles and 150 miles.  the 31 miles and less was removed at least by the 34 hamlet update.

out of 26 hamlets, i have 26 all to myself.  maybe i should take advantage of the faster time travel, and take over 3 of the hamlets.  3 out of 26 where players from 180 miles away can attack me, instead of keeping the jousting "inhouse" in the 30 miles and under radius.

Miriam
26 November, 2016, 2:55 PM UTC
FAILO said:

Lord Oberon said:

- The speed of Units heading to and from Hamlets has been increased significantly! With this change, Hamlets across Darkshine shall be claimed faster! Make haste, my Lord!

Great.. one more reason NOT to hold hamlets
Agreed
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 November, 2016, 12:43 PM UTC

johanrayne said:

there are 26 hamlets, down from 34, down from 90,  this being between 32 miles and 150 miles.  the 31 miles and less was removed at least by the 34 hamlet update.

out of 26 hamlets, i have 26 all to myself.  maybe i should take advantage of the faster time travel, and take over 3 of the hamlets.  3 out of 26 where players from 180 miles away can attack me, instead of keeping the jousting "inhouse" in the 30 miles and under radius.

Hamlets are located all over the map. And the distance to your Castle may differ greatly. For those who don't see enough Beacons in their Eagle's Nest or want them to be located closer to their Castles, we suggest changing their Castle position. 

Our game devs are currently looking for a way to improve Hamlet positioning on the Map, however, right now we can't tell you how long will this improvement take.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Reaper
28 November, 2016, 7:54 PM UTC

Why increasing in the location of hamlets that is not the main problem, the problem is that your developers put only loads of updates in the game which giving big advantages for offensive players...

Faster movements to hams locations close to castles etc.

What we need are improvements for the players are taking hamlets. Nobody take hams right now cos all get hits after 1 min they took them. Even for 2 damn dragons.
toggit
28 November, 2016, 9:15 PM UTC

Reaper said:

Why increasing in the location of hamlets that is not the main problem, the problem is that your developers put only loads of updates in the game which giving big advantages for offensive players...

Faster movements to hams locations close to castles etc.

What we need are improvements for the players are taking hamlets. Nobody take hams right now cos all get hits after 1 min they took them. Even for 2 damn dragons.

Did they remove the Dragons? All I see now is 10 Pikemen.
Wish they would remove the spammy pointy arrows

If you can see the dragons, then team up with another player in your area of similar level.
Send a few archers for him to kill and ask him to do the same.
Mission accomplished with minimum losses and you both get the rewards

1780314 users registered; 48354 topics; 287215 posts; our newest member:ladikristi777